Fucking facebook

fucking facebook

The great task for our generation is to find a way to report on these happenings, without inducing the reader to vomit.

>uses Jewbook

Why won't Reddit just leave this board alone?

Facebook is how I get my news buddy. I think it's pretty intuitive that you can follow any news source you want and it shows up on your facebook feed. I would choose that over going to multiple websites every day to get what could be conglomerated into a single scroll.

This is /pol/ levels of retardedness. Seek out shit on social media to get outraged about and then have a circlejerk where you validate each other's opinions. See their catalog, and /r9k/'s

Sage and report these threads

It's about kafka.

Fuck off, idiot

Be honest with yourself. It isn't. It's yet another 'women/liberals/feminists/etc. are shit'-thread

But the women in the picture actually is a piece of shit. Not talking about feminism. I do hope she gets raped repeatedly though.

>levels of retardedness

As opposed to dismissing discussion because you've personally labelled it with some boogeyman group?

This kind of arrogant censorship is why complaints about reddit and fb are valid, and why these propaganda machines are dangerous to free thought.

>It's yet another 'women/liberals/feminists/etc. are shit'-thread

are you still mad? you're inter-thread mad dude, your ineffectual tantrum is going to ranging across the entire board like some kind of who cares

>>>/reddit/

Facebook is just an aggregate for sources if information, it doesn't produce it's own news. Idk what the fuck you're talking about, there's so many different groups of people on facebook, you're a fucking moron.

Are we allowed to scour through /pol/ and /r9k/ and make outrage threads about what they think about book-reading and philosophy?

Make decent threads. What did you hope to accomplish by making this one?

>it doesn't produce it's own news

It actually does, you might know that if you didn't restrict yourself to a propaganda box.

>Are we allowed to scour through /pol/ and /r9k/ and make outrage threads about what they think about book-reading and philosophy?

I guess, and it'd be cool if you added something of value to this thread as well, but you're also welcome to continue not doing so.

I'll do the obligatory frogposting then:

This shit makes my fucking blood boil. Seriously, I'm so glad I don't have to deal with normies on kikebook, I couldn't take all the SJW cultural marxism.
One cannot help but think about who brainwashed these sheeple. Fact is, women are inherently inferior and this exchange on the comment section confirms it. How can we redpill them? I've had it!

Thank you for selecting which comments to rage at instead of posting the argument of the article. We have to stay focused on these genociders of whiteness and their oppressive discourse. I hope she gets raped to death

Hope this adds to the quality of the literature board

>phoneposting

of course

goddamn phonecucks

Cool, you took the second option. You got to embellish a personal sense of superiority based on a straw man, just like you could have on reddit / fb!

I'm an evil normie! I even have a girlfriend

REE at me please

I have a wife and I fit in on Veeky Forums, unlike you. Step up your game.

I don't get why these kids think Veeky Forums is their hugbox, like we're interested in whether some cunts on facebook "makes their blood boil".

If everyone agrees with you that women are worthless whores then being lonely and doomed to never experiencing romantic love doesn't seem as soul-crushing

>Has a picture of Trump killing himself as profile pic
>Believes he's superior to fucking anybody

Choose one.

You're a fucking faggot and should kys.

>arguing on the internet
>with a woman
>on Safespacebook

you fucked up.

>facebook
>talking to women

Facebook is being flooded with fraudulent article so it's not a very credible sources