I'm housesitting for a friend and they have a nice kitchen, I barely have one at all...

I'm housesitting for a friend and they have a nice kitchen, I barely have one at all. What should I make now that I have the chance to do some real cookery?

Other urls found in this thread:

epicurious.com/archive/blogs/editor/2010/02/top-ten-hard-things-to-make.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tendies

stop

For you, it's the McChicken.

a mess

unfunny

Stir-fry
Reverse seared anything

That's pretty boring.

Anyone?

lasagna?
or maybe something that you have to use the top of the stove for as well as the over to make it feel like you are really cooking

I was thinking something challenging

is this any help to you?
epicurious.com/archive/blogs/editor/2010/02/top-ten-hard-things-to-make.html

Wait why is paella even remotely hard?

ITT OP is a picky cunt

I get to use a proper kitchen for once in maybe years and people are recommending incredibly basic shit that doesn't require any of the facilities the kitchen has

Nigger if you haven't used a proper kitchen in years you probably can only do the basic stuff.

It's not a fucking use it or lose it situation, I know how to cook proficiently.

i understand you, did the link help?
you stop it

>, I know how to cook proficiently.

Then why are you asking us what to cook?

Surely a person with solid cooking experience that's been forced to deal with the lack of a proper kitchen for a while has many many things they're just itching to cook.

maybe they haven't been thinking about it for a while because of lack of a kitchen and wanted some inspiration

Not really; I'm not very creative. I've been frustrated by a lack of means but then I just forget about it

But user, if they want to cook something difficult and are to short sighted to see that the hardest things to get right are the simplest, they're is no point in showing them how to cook Beef wellington if they'll fuck up all the little things first.
So seriousily, google a meal or a protein that's fresh for your current living area and fund something that sounds good.

>i understand you, did the link help?
Sure, those aren'tbad ideas, ty.
>if they'll fuck up all the little things first.
I've made beef wellington before. I cooked for like 10 years at home before moving out