Wedding Cake

Getting married and bride would like something like pic related. Do most bakers offer exposed cakes like this? Also, what kind of wedding cake would you like to have at a wedding?

>not going for the classic white

Looks cute. I'm sure any decent bakery would be willing to make something to your specifications.

I'm not a huge fan of the usual white cake + butter cream thing. I don't know what I would get, probably something European, so guests get to try something new hopefully. It's a special day, don't want everyone to have the same copy/paste experience.

I'm a pro baker. That's called a "naked" cake. It's super trendy à la Milk Bar in Brooklyn. I'd do it, of course, but I'd know that your fiancée is a trendy pinterest drone. But whatever.

Make sure to get a quote BEFORE you tell them it's for a wedding.

The wedding tax is real.

Get a new fiancée

Smith Island

I think she's primarily going for a strawberry shortcake type thing

lol strawberry shortcake at a wedding... you literally asked about "exposed cakes." sorry we redpilled you on your money-sink of a fiancée. good luck getting your credit cards paid off :)

Well what would you get then

A new fiancee, clearly.

A classic cake that won't look dated in a year. Naked cakes are already kind of dated 2bh

SeeHumm idk maybe a fucking wedding cake? Are you wearing costumes too and having it at an arcade with your tumbler friend with a curly mustache officiating? What she sexually molested as a kid, is that why she's approaching picking a wedding cake like it's her 9th birthday?

But basically something multi-tiered covered in swiss buttercream that's not made with any shortening. No fondant.

Okay but like what? I don't really know all that much and am seeking other opinions

OP, if you pay a baker money they will make you a cake. Period.

I don't like cake so i'd rather just have like 4 stacked tiers of brownies

I also wrote 8802893.

Find a local baker and taste some stuff.

Cake is for your guests. just put some brownies under your seat with your tendies so you don't have to try anything new.

u should get an ice cream wedding cake at Dairy Queen

Good idea. I'll get her a bouquet of dilly bars too

>no fun allowed

OP you aren't gonna let some guys on a Malaysian movie making board convince you to decide against trying to make your wedding day as special for you and your bride as possible right? It's a wedding, if you can afford it, do what's going to be fun and memorable for you two. If you've got the cash a baker will make it that way.

What a waste of money, go with a hot apple pie so when she smears it on your face you realize what a mistake you just made. Your life is officially done once you sign over your nutsack to that harpy. Remember this post in 5 years

>muh traditional marriage

OPs wedding sounds way more fun than your stuffy and awkward attempt to one up the extended family you don't even like.

Try a WWII cake, friend.

>Happy Birthday Leland

lol I eloped because I'm not retarded. traditional marriage, not a traditional pleb wedding.

>Do most bakers offer exposed cakes like this?
By request, yes.

>Also, what kind of wedding cake would you like to have at a wedding?
She's pickier than I am, so I don't care.

Is it possible to have an angel food cake wedding cake

Damn. That made me kek, I never kek.

So hold the ceremony on Leland's birthday, what's the problem?

>Enola Gay

Nips should feel embarrassed they got nuked by such a homo B2