Well, Veeky Forums? You faggots will argue about anything when it comes to shitty fast food

Well, Veeky Forums? You faggots will argue about anything when it comes to shitty fast food.

inb4 someone says "french fries are a meme"

D plus checker's/Rally's seasoning and breading would be fucking GOAT

D is generally the best but B is the second best

why would anyone pick C? objectively the worst shape

stfu retard its legit the best

I prefer (seasoned) curly fries, but I won't argue about it. Shit ass thread, btw

enjoy your freazerburned Walmart fries user
literally the only unacceptable answer

Waffle fries are putrid - Fact

Crinkle are either dogshit or slightly passable

Curly are always consistently reliable but never shoot the moon

Regular slightly crispy are the best on average

Waffle Fries are GOAT. Literally NOTHING wrong with them. You're just a buttmad homosexual who's triggered by the good Christian folks over at Chick-Fil-A.

B is the best.

No steak fries? Fucking plebs

C R I N K L E C U T B O Y S

crinklefags need to be gassed

A, the smaller the better.

Waffle fries suck as much dick as you closeted fags do

They taste awful ---- Very disgusting!!

Lol, says the homefry fag

I'm gonna get some sort of fries from the store tomorrow. What should I season them with, besides salt?

cumin

B>A>>D>>>>>>C

Crinkle fries ALWAYS taste like they were frozen

They are all shit and not fresh

Too many fries, too much salt. Maybe like half a potato is good enough for a burg, any more is like diabeetus

B/D > A > C

Only thing lower than C are wedges.

D and B

Waffle fries with ketchup on the side.

If you put any more than an accidental drop of ketchup on top of your fries you are no better than ISIS

Half a potato? So like 4 fries tops? What the shit man

If unseasoned
A > B > D > C

If curly fries are seasoned
B > A > D > C

Never understood the appeal behind waffle fries, feels like too much potato per fry

The appeal of curly fries is the seasoning, not so much the curl.

Waffle fries are probably the best overall.

The only ones I don't like are krinkle cut.

Frozen > Fresh.

>Maybe like half a potato
You're half a potato.

Come gas me then, fag.

I won't indulge you in your fart fetish.

how come curly fries are almost always seasoned but other fries arent?
well, i guess waffle fries sometimes has the same seasoning as curly fries.

I pick E for smiley fries.

Never

>potatoes giving diabetes

did you no that potatoes are the only vegetable that contain all the essential vitamins and minerals for human survival?

nigga no tater tots? are you fucking serious?

Seriously. It just makes me feel sad and poor.

>your shit frozen oven fries are done

>did you no?

>Veeky Forums shitting on crinkle cut fries and one fag even going after wedges

I thought you hipster pieces of shit couldn't get worse, but I guess I unerestimated you.

>used to be a straight cut faggot
>now am a curly faggot
Gotta say, they're better. Honorable mention to wafflefags, though. They're alright.

I like A and C for just Ketchup fries or for poutine, B is best if spicy and rarely ordered, D is good for irish nachos or animal fries

Gtfo

D, yee heathens

Curly=waffle>>shoestring>>>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>crinkle cut

BDAC

D >= B > A >>> C

B=D>A>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>C

I really dislike crinkle because I get into a habit of taking small bites on the crinkle each time. For some reason sams and costco doesn't sell non crinkle often and me doing home made fries doesn't taste as good

Depending on my mood, either A or D will suffice.

FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THIS PLEB SHIT

>did you no that potatoes are the only vegetable that contain all the essential vitamins and minerals for human survival?

Fuck off back to Ireland you drunken mick.

SEASONED CURLIES

smileys
waffle
curly
POWER GAP
steak cut
POWER GAP
crinkle cut
POWER GAP

3 MORE POWER GAPS

THE EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE

POWER GAP

BONE ZONE

POWER GAP

NUT SHACK

CHAOS THEORY WASTELAND

POWER GAP

""""""""""french fries""""""""""""

traditional I guess.
Tried curled fries for the first time a couple months ago, pure fucking shit.

Waffle fries maximise surface area and therefore crispiness, and also any kind of spice on them, so D

A, the other ones are very often shit, and if not then they're just useless gimmicks

A>D>B>C

Where dem pillowy steak fries, though.

Son, for the sake of the thought expirement, you have to assume the fries are almost identical aside from the shape.

Objectively shit taste.

He's right though. The famine killed so many because of our dependence on the potato because of the nutrition it provided.
t. Mick

Pic related or B are my favorites.

helps to actually put the pic.

A - the plain, thin straight fry has its place, but isn't the most exciting to eat. Rarely gets that crispy.

B - the structure is a little too tight and robust - instead of a crisp snap, you have multiple connective parts tearing away simultaneously. The result is something which feels softer to the teeth, even when cooked to an identical degree.

C - the perfect shape, if what you're going for is a crunchy, brittle snap on the outside and a creamy centre. The surface area is maximised without compromising the shape, like B and D do.
D - Like B, but a little more crispy due to extra surface area. A delicious fry in its own right, but doesn't deliver the same satisfying, solitary snap of the crinkle fry.

t. oilmonkey

smiley fries senpai

I've never had a good curly fry, nor have I ever had a good crinkle-cut fry. They're always limp.
Conversely, I've never had a bad waffle fry. They're meme-tier as fuck, but I don't think they're possible to fuck up.

I guess I'm going with D.

Tots are #1

I was a firm A but Culver's converted me to C

None of the above.

Portillos crinkle cut fries are the best fries I've ever had. They're always perfectly cooked and salted.

A ONLY. B is shit but acceptable, D are for snowflakes and C gets you beat the fuck up

Woops, swap B and C

t. Napoleon

This user knows his shit

C is good if hot and fresh made from a restaurant, not frozen bagged shit

Waffle fries always seem dry to me

Honorable mention to seasoned curly fries

Do NOT slander wedges

>slander
You mean libel you fucking retard.