Daily reminder women and men is back in print. July 2017

Daily reminder women and men is back in print. July 2017.

Exactly what is this book about?

Women and men familia

don't fuck with me boner OP. provide a source

okay

book depository. danzac books or some shit.

I will be ordering this to see what all the fuss is about.

OP here I suggest you read one of this other books to see what all the fuss is about. not a lot of fuss about women and men, it's just really big. check out smugglers bible first.

A multiplicity of small scale units all bent towards the wind that lifted the cloud of the anzani medicine man towards choor but not before the Navajo prince left before his mother came back to life

pardon me?

sounds pretty gay tbhfamalamadingdong

Why should I care

what's choor

because it's like his 4th best book and it's rly rly long

You're a poor pleb if you don't own and haven't finished Women and Men.

First the Schmidt translation and now this.

Pseuds are having a field day

that's why I don't have it yet

EXCUSE ME? what the fuck makes you think mcelroy is for pseuds you faggot ass nigger loving jew fucking faggot

this is actually reasonable to read in English

Idiot. Women and Men was a meme long before Bottom's Dream came out.

Can someone tweet that screencap at him to see if it's legit? I feel like it might be one of those randomly assigned dates for releases that'll happen somewhere down the line

Fuck yeah, been in my 'want to read' for years. Veeky Forumss most patrician meme.

He means that memers and pseuds will be able to own the book, not for reading it, but to show it off in their bookshelf threads, you fucking clueless retard.

Probably a metaphor for New York and western society in general

deep

Anyone in this thread also read Women and Men? I spent most of September and half of October fighting through it. It's a fucking tripppp

Oh shit, pre-order placed

I'm reading Plus right now. It's ... Different. I admire it but so far I can't say I like it.

wait until it's over.