There has been something I've been oddly curious about since this thought first came to my mind...

There has been something I've been oddly curious about since this thought first came to my mind. Given that human beings will consume almost anything in a survival scenario and taking into account that there are plenty of societies out there that consume things that maybe seen as weird or strange in the West. Are there any cultures outside of Western Civilization that utilize the semen of animals in their cuisines?

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/capital-life/5176745/Women-flock-to-take-horse-semen-shots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milt
youtu.be/OJaC1vwDeOo?t=636
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>outside of Western Civilization
Is there any culture IN Western Civilization that does that?

Humans are mammals, yes?

Yiff in hell furfag.
>inb4 we will
An hero pls

What does this anthropological question have to do with furry sex?

New Zealand consumes horse cum

Holy shit, that is true. I cannot believe it.

Yes, your mum

One book by a perv doesn't count as "a culture".

stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/capital-life/5176745/Women-flock-to-take-horse-semen-shots

I mean, seriously, I think bestiality is totally fine, but what's the point of drinking cum if it's not fresh from the tap?

Furfag detected.

> Mr Varley admits to trying the drink himself which he said was "ok", and "like custard".
>Staff member, Carrie Henderson, said most customers appreciated the drink was a "tongue in cheek" offering.

>Given that human beings will consume almost anything in a survival scenario

There is no scenario where eating just the animal's semen is a survival tactic. Killing the animal will always result in there being more food.

That said, it could be a niche Chinese medicine-type product for morons like the people in 's link.

I don't know about semen but any time someone eats an animal's gonads they're also consuming sperm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milt

>Milt is the seminal fluid of fish, mollusks, and certain other water-dwelling animals who reproduce by spraying this fluid which contains the sperm, onto roe (fish eggs).

>In Russian cuisine, herring milt (мoлoкa, "Moloka") is pickled the same way as the rest of the fish, but eaten separately, sometimes combined with pickled herring roe. Various whitefish soft roes are usually consumed fried and it is an inexpensive everyday dish.
>In Japanese cuisine, the milt (白子 shirako 'white children') of cod (tara), anglerfish (ankō), salmon (sake), squid (ika) and pufferfish (fugu) are a delicacy.
>In Sicilian cuisine, the milt of tuna is called "Lattume" and is used as a typical pasta topping.
>In Romanian cuisine, the milt of carp and other fresh water fish is called "Lapți" (from the Latin word "Lactes") and is usually fried.

>Killing the animal will always result in there being more food.
>semen can be extracted multiple times a day
>animal can only be killed once
Nice logic

animals have to eat in order to survive and be able to produce more semen. in a famine/food scarcity/extreme survival scenario, you'd probably be better off killing it and eating what you can, unless the animal in question feeds on something that humans cannot digest and thus isn't competing with humans for food.

youtu.be/OJaC1vwDeOo?t=636

Pufferfish gonads

I mean, if you can fucking sell it to people you're a champ. but still.

my balls hurt when he skewered the gonads

I would do a double shot

I think some satanists eat semen and menstrual blood

Uni sushi. There is only one part of the sea urchin that is edible.

Kiwi fag here, I've never done this. We even think it's weird. It's something some guys did at festivals they flavored it so it didn't taste like shit then claimed the testosterone would make you hyper strong. This is not our culture, we're massive faggots though marmite and avocado on toast is fucking disgusting. .

Fish sperm sacs and testes of a lot of mammals are delicacies in a lot of countries (rocky mountain oysters in USA)

what if you just feed the animal your semen?

Circle of semen!