8 common myths about race

Is any of this legit or just pseudo science?

>inb4 /pol/
I know nothing about genetics and don't claim to know anything
If there are any geneticists here please reply to this thread.

As a purely scientific inquiry then human race should definitely be a subspecies, and it's not because purely political reason. The classic question against political correctness is that if all humans are truly truly equal, then why do we need diversity? Insisting on certain diversity threshold means that people are not equal. Biologists have split several species with less difference than differences between human race, see pic related.

Now to counteract /pol/ logic though, to be a member of a certain race with statistically significant desirable attribute doesn't mean that one should be treated differently, or be given more opportunity with respect to other races. For example, IQ is a messy issue and might not be the best test of intelligence, but there is a statistically significant differences in IQ between races. A more testable, biological function is fast twitch muscles and West African in general are more gifted than the rest of the world. Just look at 100m sprint in the olympics, all of the contenders have West African roots. All humans should be treated equally because we have equal capacity to suffer and to feel pain. IQ is kind of arbitrary, why not treat someone differently because they're a member of subgroup with higher propensity for fast twitch muscles (West Africans). How about the proven genetic superiority of Sherpa lungs and capability blood oxygen compared to non-sherpas?

>The Adaptation to High Altitude in Sherpas: Association with the Insertion/Deletion Polymorphism in the Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Gene. Wilderness and Environmental Medicine: Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 22–29.

we could draw arbitrary differences between race here and there, but at the end of the day, people have about equal pain receptors with respect to their body mass, and have equal capacity to suffer, so we still have to take those interest for consideration and as a result of such consideration we have to treat people more or less equally

yes it's been dunked multipe times.

Paper 1 talks about changes in the human immune system over time. The discussion section even mentions it has nothing to do with human diversity, and the changes in immune system genetics is completely explained by random genetic drift.

Paper 2 talks about correlating self identified race with geographical ancestry and why it doesn't work.

Paper 3 is also about changes in the immune system and certain aspects of embryology. The captain clearly shows the very small Fst distances they are dealing with. The picture in that section is also fake. The last skull is Neanderthal one, not a human one.

Paper 4 talks about the ability to correlated geographic ancestry using more modern and very power statistical methods in bioinformatics. The discussion does mention that this does not imply genetic differences.

The entire middle section is just correlations between college test scores (which aren't even psychometric) and IQ with SEC.

The final section is 100% garbage. Back in 2005 a bunch of people believe they found two genes, MCPH1 and ASPM, that were involved in skull and brain development. After about two years of review it was found they had nothing to do with either and had no influence on IQ, mental disorders, or skull/brain size. A quick google scholar search is all it takes.

These graphs are always made by complete idiots that do not read the sources nor have any read education. They see one graph or statement and think science is on their side. Meanwhile they also believe in the conspiracy theory that the "real science" is being subverted by some conspiracy and that anyway that speaks out is fired. If that were true, none of these paper, which supposedly support their beliefs (but don't), would never have been published. The simply fact is they rely on people to either not check the sources or have no real understanding of the science, and just believe it based on emotion and circlejerking.

>we have this thread every day

Absolutely false. Humans have an Fst of around 0.15. The cutoffs are usually between 0.3-0.4 based on population sizes and geographic/other factors.

Humans have less than 1/10th of the overall genetic diversity of other apes, for example. We are all ten times more closely related to each other than all chimps are to one another.

But that is an arbitrary cutoff.

Chimps, and tigers, animals in general have way more generalized phenotypic expression because they suffer under the same natural selection regime compared to human.

Human have incredibly wide range of phenotypic expressions despite the shallow gene pool variety. Shallow gene pool variety just means that all humans in the world share a common ancestor earlier (probably about 150k ago) compared to all chimps (who probably share a common ancestor about 1 million years ago).

Just for comparison, dog breeds have crazy amount of difference in phenotypic expression, despite dogs have even more shallower gene pool variety than human, because they're a relatively new species that descent from wolves about 20k years ago.

legit but don't expect anything but strawman based "debunks", we talk about this shit all the time

It's not an arbitrary cutoff. It's based on differences in genetic variation and how we observe patterns of genetic variation in nature.

Ok brainlets. If you actually care about this shit, learn it.

You can go to multiple sites and take free college level material online. There are lectures on youtube. I see tons of self-paced and current classes on EdX covering genetics and bioinformatics that range from introductory to grad school level material. All you need is probably a highschool level understanding of biology to get started.

If you think everything is fake and it's a conspiracy, learn the material and think for yourself before shitposting.

Black people are generally dull as a box of rocks and as a person who has travelled to the Gambia their African cousins are even worse. Everyone pretty much understands this deep down and compiling psychometric testing is a waste of time. The denial of the existence of race is a joke and is complete double think, just listen to the way egalitarians talk to black people they basically talk to them like they are children and put them on a pedestal. Don't even give the egalitarians the time of day you're just wasting your time.

College is for liberal agenda driven sjws.

>Autism

Wouldn't it make more sense to exterminate beings with inferior attributes? We can start with hair color.

>If you think everything is fake and it's a conspiracy, learn the material and think for yourself before shitposting.
The only real information is the information you get from unsourced infographics on /pol/
everything else is (((propaganda)))

this

people around here don't even know what a gene is

>hair color
how about baldlets go first

But bald heads are a sign of superior genetics!

>tfw hairline is receding and youre only 22

I used to be more depressed about it, I have accepted my fate.

lol
""""""""high hairline""""""" beta detected

you are of an unfit race, as all that share your dysgenic patterns

>You can go to multiple sites and take free college level material online. There are lectures on youtube. I see tons of self-paced and current classes on EdX covering genetics and bioinformatics that range from introductory to grad school level material.

lol, get a load of this nerd

Pfft, I bet your hair has a high melanin count, nigger.

wrong again
i have a full head of glorious blond hair, a lion mane just like varg

bald fucks like yourself need to remove themselves because your unaesthetic appearance only demotivates the rest of society and makes them unhappy

it's for the greater good, nobody wants to get blinded by your smooth skullhair

>Pfft, I bet your hair has a high melanin count, nigger.
Guys, how can i learn the melanin count of my hair?

It doesn't matter what color your shitty hair is, it's still a sign of low testosterone. Gay sissies like you are only good for dressing up as traps, but really you should all be shot for being fags in the first place. I bet the only way you can get attention is by growing your hair out as dressing up as a women because your daddy never loved you.