Do americans really do this?

do americans really do this?

Yes, we eat mock-mortadella.

What country do you come from?

europe

Europe isn't a country, but it's nice to know your Islamic overlords developed a taste or interest in your cuisine and have demanded Halal options.

I liked this style ""sausage"" as a kid but no one else in my family did.

t. from europe

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

O B E S E
B
E
S
E

>mfw go to Europe, McDonalds everywhere
>mfw I have no face
Europoors are in no position to point fingers, you fat fucks.

Bologna is just a knock-off Knockwurst Italians stole from Germans, as is Mortadella, which is dogshit-tier meat paste with pistachios and lard chunks tossed into the casing before smoking. Americans just perpetuated the European tradition(s) for some reason despite having easier access to the world's best produce/meats.

Loaf is from Germans

I'm not surprised
they also seem to eat pic related

It's on McDonald's products across the planet and you Euroscum like it.

Ingredients of this 'food'

>do americans really do this?

Do you fucking euro's NOT do eat sandwich meat?

Come down & visit Memphis sometime... cheap market sliced meat is errday breakfast, lunch, & dinner.

sliced weiner?

>Do Americans really eat mortadella?

Why does it always seem like thread bitching about Americans are bitching about them doing a Yuro thing? Granted, what you've posted isn't a particularly high quality item but olive loaf from a reputable source is great, it's my second favorite cold cut next to head cheese.

>Do you fucking euro's NOT do eat sandwich meat?

Sure we do. We just eat the good stuff, not the cheapest god-awful shite like that shown in OP.

This is what sandwich meat that doesn't suck looks like.

>, what you've posted isn't a particularly high quality item

I think that's OP's point. Only 'Merican Niggers pay $0.99 for 5 pounds of processed mystery meat.

>I think that's OP's point.

I doubt that considering the product he picked. Olive loaf isn't exactly a standard household item over here and it's sure as hell not something that the US is known for.

holy
there is a reason they are fattys

american junkfood is literally just junk
they dropped the food part some time ago

The other day I saw oscar meyer weiners with flecks of velveeta in it, and they were selling it as a pack of 40 franks for $8.
Do people actually eat this shit?
Why can't you just add cheese to your own hot dogs?

>mfw i had to check it and american mcdonalds actually serve some cheese like imitation shit

Jesus fucking Christ, they serve European cheddar here you fucking idiot. Serving shit like that would probably be illegal.

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but OP's pic is the ideal stereotype of cheap processed mystery meat.

You can only find that kind of quality cured meats and varied selection in a handful of extremely large cities in the US. The vast majority have to rely on something akin to the garbage in OP's pic or make their own.

>Do you fucking euro's NOT do eat sandwich meat?

Yes. we eat real sandwich meat with good cuts of meat.

Not pigs feet & snout like your nigger foods.

Implying anyone but honeybubu eats that here.

It cost the store pennies to out it in the shelf, and expires every decade. They put it out there in the chance someone buys it and they turn easy profits.

literal garbage

>3 saucissons au choix pour 10e

9 pour 20 au marché des lices à Rennes.

top lel

wow look at all those chemicals in that food

i only eat organic foods with no chemicals in them chemicals are bad for you

found the triggered fat american with more health issues than one could possibly count

or do you mean your post unironically?
then I found the healthy european

That's an optimistic assessment. I've seen these things sell to senior citizens and impatient mothers like hot cakes some days.

>cheapest god-awful shite like that shown in OP.
You think that's cheap? Let me show you what $0.88 worth of "'Technically safe for human consumption' is the only good thing about it" looks like.

Olive loaf (which is much like mortadella) was my dad's favorite lunch meat when I was a kid. I didn't care much for it back then, but I like it now. I don't buy it very often, though, because sodium.

For me, it's a glass of pure water instead of this trash or american fluoridated water.

Yeah, because when people think "shitty American mystery meat" they think of olive loaf and not hot dogs or fast food burgers.

That's why Americans are commonly known on Veeky Forums as olives.