How do you like my new tattoo Veeky Forums?

How do you like my new tattoo Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Functions-Complex-Variable-Graduate-Mathematics/dp/0387903283
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler's_identity
vixra.org/abs/1703.0073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gas yourself retard.

basic as fuck

op is a F A G

fpbp

The aliens aren't going to realise how clever we were with that when they dig your corpse up in 10 million years - you need to etch it into a bone. Or a gold marrow insert.

1. [math]1,0[/math] in that equation do not belong to [math]\mathbb{R}[/math].
2. There is no intuitive order relation on [math]\mathbb{C}[/math].
So now again someone explain me how is that "beautiful".

Do a reverse search.
The picture is not original.

Isn't it better to put -1? I guess I don't have anything against it being basic math, more people will recognise it. Although not many people will see your bare foot. You could keep adding more complex expressions as you learn more.

> the identity elements don't belong to the real field
wat
Or become an ice mummy

fægot

>wat
[math]1_{\mathbb{C}},0_{\mathbb{C}}[/math] stand for [math](1_{\mathbb{R}},0_{\mathbb{R}})[/math] and [math](0_{\mathbb{R}},0_{\mathbb{R}})[/math] respectively.
Open a book.

You're legitimately retarded.

>You're legitimately retarded.
You don't know basic algebra.

I think the problem is you ONLY know basic algebra. If you specify the ring that your 0 and 1 are in when you're clearly working in a certain field, you're probably a first year uni faggot with a fedora who just took his first discrete math course.

Don't try to bullshit your way out of this.
This is algebra 101.
Source: amazon.com/Functions-Complex-Variable-Graduate-Mathematics/dp/0387903283

Now I'm convinced you're genuinely retarded. Walk into a graduate seminar where the field in question is C, and write 1_C (or for that matter (1,0) or 1+0*i) on the board. They will fucking laugh at you until they cry

pls be trolling. This is algebra 101, but algebra 102 is: don't be a fucking autist, writing trivial shit like that makes you look like king of the brainlets.

My question was:
>So now again someone explain me how is that "beautiful".
I supposed the *beauty*
>Euler's identity is named after the Swiss mathematician Leonhard Euler. It is considered to be an example of mathematical beauty.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler's_identity
derived from the fact that it adds to [math]1[/math] something that *does not look like* [math]-1[/math], obtaining [math]0[/math].
What I pointed out was that we really are working in a different field so we should not be surprised.

But then that Wikipedia link thoroughly explains what is meant by this identity to be beautiful.
Mine was an honest question.

Everyone arguing about whether [math]\mathbb{R} \subset \mathbb{C}[/math] is stupid. on both sides. what a trivial, arbitrary semantical bullshit issue. kys

>What I pointed out was that we really are working in a different field so we should not be surprised.
Kill yourself. C is the algebraic closure of R. Seriously, get the fuck off this board.

But this was not my point.
I was only replying to a question.
I explained myself in
>Kill yourself. C is the algebraic closure of R.
This adds nothing to the discussion.

Your point reduces to
Stop trying to save face

>C is ***AN*** algebraic closure of R.

ftfy vixra.org/abs/1703.0073

I have the unit circle tattoed on my chest

In one of my math classes the professor stressed it's importance and I got it

>tfw no regrets

>unit circle
Trig teacher gave us a pop quiz every day of the week on it, by Wednesday i caught on and learned it.

You will never be taken seriously ever again

I-I wanna smooch your foot... :3

>March 30, 2017

Hello Mr. Tooker

Why didn't you just get -1 + 1 = 0? It'd be easier to read. You know, for people looking at your fucking foot.

Let me guess, as a weebao and anime-pro you saw this equation from an anime called "Monogatari Series", to be specific, "Owimonogatari" or some sort of shit, so after you saw this equation included with a monologue you proceed to do a tattoo with that equation, supposed to represnt "the mos beautiful" number, indeed, I am just assuming.Faggot.

you should have gotten it on your dick so your boyfriend could admire it while he sucks you off