What's the best grocery store in your area, Veeky Forums?

What's the best grocery store in your area, Veeky Forums?

Are you a Big enough Guy to go to Stop and Shop?

Aldi

Woodman's

Wegmans is bretty good but expensive, I like Resturaunt Depot too if I'm getting perishables in bulk... but thats rare

This. Also they are a co-op which is cool

Stop & Shop is the big grocery chain in my area (Northeast Jersey) but we also have Whole Paycheck (I like the seafood and meat there) and Kings, which is somewhere in between in terms of quality and price.

I have a Super Stop & Shop right near me so I usually go there.

Piggly Wiggly.

Mariano's isn't that bad.

They aren't a hippie co-op tho, so I don't think anyone cares that they are an employee-owned co-op. I like that the workers are paid well and that they literally have everything you would want to buy. Also my husband saw a group of employees beat down a nigger who was fucking with another employee, which makes my heart smile. Love that place.

It would be extremely frugal

Local store. God-tier meat, produce, deli, and beer selections. Don't just carry overpriced organic shit like at Whole Foods/Sprouts; you can get normal mass-produced stuff as well.

i usually go to aldi and a local chinese supermarket, target/walmart occasionally

the new logo doesn't feel as good

I mostly go to Ultra or Strack & Van Til.

If you have a Wegmans or Publix in your area and you don't shop there, you are an abject failure and possibly a faggot

acme had the best higher quality ingredients. shoprite is shit with their meat but i see a good selection with herbs and shit.

H-E-B, the only correct answer.

My main store.

Food lion for everyday items the giant penny for meat

There used to be a Stop and Shop near where I live, but it closed down. They didn't sell so good.

Publix

Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, or farmers' market

Market Street because won't open in my part of the state.

Fresh Thyme usually does okay with produce prices. They're also the only grocery store in my area where I can buy chicken in small amounts instead of $15-$20 packages. They're also the only store in my area that has bulk nuts, grains, and honey dispensers.

Most of their packaged stuff is that kind of organic, gluten free stuff and is pretty expensive so I usually just go there for the bulk/fresh items.

I just moved to Northwest Indiana and it blew my mind seeing Strack being closed on Sundays. It's the Chick Fil A of supermarkets.

What part of the state do you live in?

Must be just specific ones because the one in downtown Hammond is open on Sundays.

Northwest

Usually go to Sprouts for produce and meat. Some times go to gelsons for meat or fish. Usually do the farmers market if I wake up on time, they got the best. We got ralphs, vons, staterbros, aldi, walmart, whole foods, lazy acres, and food4less but i dont bother with any of those on any regular basis

You from Philly? Acme has slowly gone down hill since Albertsons took them over. Only very recently have they started to rebound back. Their meat section is decent now and they don't give me shit when I ask them to ground something up. Just got some tri tip ground up from them, made great burgers

Am I a cuck for going to Ralph's and Vons?

the only right answer