Are all kleptomaniacs mentally ill? What goes on in their head when they decide to steal...

Are all kleptomaniacs mentally ill? What goes on in their head when they decide to steal? They steal the most worthless and random shit, putting themselves at great risk over nothing. The other day some faggot in my class went through my belongings and stole a t shirt from me and nothing else. A goddamn fucking t shirt. He flat out denied stealing it even though it was in clear sight partially sticking out of his bag. What the fuck is wrong with these people? All kleptomaniacs I've come across just seem real fucking weird and 'off'. They're not normal at all and appear to have some form of autism.

Im assuming you grabbed it and then embarrassed him in front of everyone. Its a disease called mental illness. Its untreatable and permanent.

To prove how careless people are with their stuff.

They are junkies getting off on the chemical thrill of getting away with it and/or the chemical guilt of possibly/actually being caught.
Sounds like your guy is into cocktails.

>mentally ill

Literally anyone who has ever achieved something great on humanity's scale is mentally ill.

Stop using "mentally ill" as an insult.

That's bull and you know it.

I miss Snowflake...

You have to be incredibly autistic to devote your life to advancing a branch of science that has existed for dozens of hundreds of years, all for what? Most likely so your name can get in some shitty textbook.

Normal people are happy with being able to reproduce and pursue simple hobbies. Only autists seek higher acknowledgement.

Not only a great gorilla, but also a treasure trove of reaction images...

>You have to be incredibly autistic to devote your life to advancing a branch of science that has existed for dozens of hundreds of years, all for what? Most likely so your name can get in some shitty textbook.

not at all.

I went through a klepto phase. Idk man, I was just young and rebellious. It is addicting, felt good when getting something good. I never stole from another person though, only from stores.

Okay, I did steal an iPhone once but the guy left it behind. I didn't go through his stuff.

This guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about, and I, for one, am choosing to take his word on this, and you should too, fellow Veeky Forums poster.

Idk, Ive stolen things all my life. Probably get the same thrill as murder. I feel like I did something incredible, worth being proud of because its not something normal people can easily pull off. Shoplifting, stealing straight from peoples wallets, breaking into houses, all felt really great. Ive broken into vending machines and stolen all the money from them. Stealing gold and zilver pieces when I get the chance. I shoplift from the grocery store I work at every. Single. day.

The trick is leaving everything looking the way you found it, so when they figure out its missing its too late. I'll never understand it myself, because truly I know its wrong and Im an incredible creep.

Favorite achievements are definitely stealing underwear. As a gay male, its crazy tempting to be at a hot sttaight friends house and nabbing things from their laundry. Grab a nice pair when they're not looking, take them to the bathroom, then wear them out of the house. Definitely my greatest heist was sneaking into my HS during the homecoming game, into the varsity locker room, and stealing the underwear of every football player. These are literally good memories. I'd like to figure out why I love it as much as you would.

When I was in high school I had a poor Mexican friend who used to use other students account ids to get school lunch for free on their dollar. Even though I brought my own lunch, didn't care for the poor quality school lunch, and could of afforded it if I wanted it; I got in on it too. We had a system were we'd always alternate numbers so we wouldn't drain too much from one account and make it look suspicious. We kept it up for almost the entire school year and never got caught. I always got a nice rush from doing it.

You need help.
Being gay isn't normal.

Ive got epilepsy too. Chance of brain damage is super high.

Drug use? Or were you always like this?

Always been like this, drug use later in life though.

Wow you unlocked the mystery. Congrats

I used to know somebody almost exactly like you but he was bi not a straight up fag.

To be fair Im in the closet and never been outed. As far as I know, no one knows about my degeneracy.

Well the person I'm thinking of grabbed my straight friend's ass once.

They steal minor stuff without any observable, clear consequences, which certainly gives them pleasure. I bet they delude themselves into thinking people don't know they are kleptomaniacs. Their entire fucking family always knows and always talks behind their back. But what can you do? Fight over souvenir? I probably would if the bitch wasn't the love of my uncle's life.