Are there any books on infiltrating online communities in order to shift their political views?

Are there any books on infiltrating online communities in order to shift their political views?

Stop spamming this image, you fucking faggot. Fuck off. You faggots are literally the only ones who bring up Reddit. Don't you have anything better to do?

Reee, etc.

t. u/_NapoleonBonaparte_

Jesus Christ, I can't believe people waste so much of their lives doing that kind of shit.

Why do they have to talk like they're playing civ 2, jesus christ
How do you "force out" a tenuous group of retards from an anonymous croatian ice sculpting forum

same way stormfront forced all the non-nazis out of /pol/ a few years back: relentless shitposting, spam and """"redpills"""

It doesn't make any sense either, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums were already 99% far-leftists.

I never visited /pol/, so I never realized it wasn't just nazis

It isn't, your responding to scripted disinfo, it gets posted in every thread this image does.

Leftism is slave morality. The leftist hates strength and power He worships weakness disease and perversion. He believes weakness is virtue and thus the strong should bow before the weak. That is why they thrive on censorship and subversion. The best they can manage on an open forum is shrill self righteous whining. This is why they are powerless before our memes.

>tfw Veeky Forums used to be leftist as fuck and is now like 80% /pol/, 15% indifferent, 5% asspained redditors who get mad about words on the internet
>tfw the default background din of Veeky Forums is /pol/ now
>tfw watching the redditors melt down in every thread

"""""""""""""""""""""""""redpills""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>This is why they are powerless before our memes

This is a whole new level of cringe.

Deus vult brother

All who perish serving our Lord in the meme war, dying at the hands of the filthy Saracucks will be granted remission of sins and an afterlife of eternal glory

DEUS VULT

>your responding to scripted disinfo
lol I didn't know I'm actually a bot
beep beep

>tfw Veeky Forums used to be Aestheticists and Romantic Traditionalists
>tfw newfies who have been here since summer claim otherwise

See this? This is a fashy Pepe. what? Are you 'literally shaking' now? Are you TRIGGERED? Too bad. This is not a safe space kiddo. This is the Danger Space

Forgot image

Those dubs will pleasure Kek, brother.

>Even Ironic /pol/posting can't get this thread deleted any faster

Did Veeky Forums finally cry wolf far to often?

HIIIGHWAAAAY TOOO THE DANGER SPACE

>Ironic
heh

his is solidly right wing, and lit is a wasteland. Go ahead and post; you're only wasting your life and efforts fruitlessly

>You faggots
There's only one.

Makes sense Veeky Forums would be a fashy alt right board, as Whites created pretty much all patrician art and literature. Fashy haircuts are patrician as fuck tho, girls love my fashy aesthetic. I'm Looking cute n fashy af

Why are you trying to ruin a term no one uses