Does anybody else like fun birthday cakes?

Does anybody else like fun birthday cakes?

I was thinking of decorating an ice cream cake for my sister's birthday next week.

actually I made one last week
don't have an actual pic but it looked like the one in the pic
how do you rate it?

Theres already a bitthday cake thread, post there

No, I despise fun things

I searched "birthday" and "cake", got nothing.

Death to generalfags

That's not a birthday general. That's a dick joke.

I made my 14yo sister a Death Note cake last year.

Just get her a white cake and add teal stripes. Like Miku's underwear.

>making your little sister eat Miku's ass

Yes please.

Tbh I'd just get a cake and pop a Miku toy on top. Boom, done.

Miku is not for lewd

I've been playing with making fancy cakes for friends and family over at least the last 5 years. This one is a turtle cake- chocolate Carmel and pecans - last year I did 2 fnaf cakes, zombie cake, a harley gas tank, and a dan tdm cake

looks cool, please show pics of your other cakes if have some.

I forgot to mention the mortal kombat cake, that's the last one I made- I do have pics of the others I'll post

This one was a challenge- gas tank is brownie, the tire was a white cake- I made the card in the background, too

Inside the cake

Top view of the 2nd five nights at Freddie's cake

cool, a really fatal cake
decent

Zombie cake- I just do them for fun, I learn a lot from each one I do. The harley one has been my favorite, I learned not to use that black gel icing, it melted all down the tire

First five nights at Freddie's cake. I hated the cupcake topper, I could do better if I tried it again, maybe someday, they are fun to make. I used Carmel's and candies to decorate with

Madballs

The only cake I like is chocolate torte. Cake in general is boring and cheap. Haven't eaten a birthday cake since childhood, only purchasing one for picture traditions and to feed people at my parties.

my mom made a cake once, it was a rarity cake and looked great.

Brain close up... Delicious brain...

#salute
Now thats really efficient. Who the hell buys cake for themselves when there are pack of wolves sitting at your door?

I don't like fun anything anymore

I do if it tastes good.