In my country and the west there is a widespread useage of birth control drugs...

In my country and the west there is a widespread useage of birth control drugs. I saw a study saying that the estrogen used in the birth control drugs end up in tap water. Can i drink tap water without turning female?

>Can i drink tap water without turning female?

Yes.

But does the trace amounts of estrogen found in tap water have any effect on the body? Is it even bioavailable to enter my endocrine system?

Just buy a water filter if you're so paranoid. I use them because the local water tastes like ass

>drink 4L of water a day
>wide hips, thicc thighs, slight mantits
I think so op.

>he didnt buy the filters

Do those commercial types of water filters even remove estrogen? I thought the whole deal with estrogen was that it's very hard to filter from water.

If the pills don't get you, the mimickers will.

That's just because you're skinnyfat.

no. This is probably why I have weird body proportions like some trap.
Goddamn birth control is destroying civilization and messing up fertility in developed countries

Why would naturally occurring estrogen be any different than that from pills? Would we not get poisoned by that just as easily?

how do you think hormones are made naturally you dumbass?

Way to miss the point. Does it matter where the estrogen comes from. If it is estrogen, it is excreted from the body. If the pill-estrogen is excreted, then so is the natural one, or you would only need one dose. Why are we not getting poisoned by simply living in a world that has females in it?

I'm curious why Japan's baby rate dropped so drastically in 50 years. Why did that happen?

PLASTIC IS DESTROYING HUMANITY

Yeah... It's almost like a mistery

You've used up your thread by initially asking a retarded question for which you got a retarded answer. Now you wont get an a chance to ask a second time?

Several reasons but some of the main reasons are for one they industrialized every part of socializing. You can essentially buy any experience you want and remove everything else. Another big component is that if you're a woman you'r essentially required to give up your entire career if you wanna have a kid because it's a big social taboo to not be a housewife. A lot of women naturally don't do that and just pay for whatever social service they need.

>by simply living in a world that has females in it?
I tasted the smell of a young womens hair in my mouth as I read it, and then I started to cry.

From my gf's Japanese roommate:
"Guys are just kind of scared of sex and sexual encounters in general. They have low confidence and positivity in themselves and as such don't think they should even try to go out and find a girlfriend, much less a wife. Plus, it doesn't help that families often live together in small apartments even as boys become men."

You already have estrogen in you, you fucking dip.

How exactly is birth control "destroying civilization"?

>''You already have estrogen in you, you fucking dip.''

Yes but i also have radioactive materials and mercury in me, the point is would the estrogen found in water have any significant effect on a person?

Use the damn filters before you transition into a brainlet.

Seriously avoid impure water sources. Protect and preserve your precious bodily fluids.

About as much effect as the radiation

Everything you said has nothing to do with the fertility rate of Japan. That is entirely on a combination of societal specifics and tendencies.
To name some fundamental ones (that many others stem from):
>Almost every Japanese person is basically socially autistic - the culture is to embed specific social rules and cues into an individual, the schooling system exists to do this and it's quite depressing
>hyperconsumerism combined with idolisation - many Japs rather use alternatives to sex and companionship than the real things, prefer to be lost in items that provide quick and easy sensory data than do the usual animal social thing
>dysfunctional parental relationships and partnerships - most Japs are basically raised by their mothers, due to shitty work and parent culture, fathers just aren't really there neither for their wives/gfs or their children. That means people see women as mother figures, not sexual partners. So when a male and female Japanese have a partnership, the male is often looking for a replacement to the mother figure, not a mate. So even then they might not have kids, or they might just have sex 2-3 times, have 1 kid and that's basically the end of their sexual and emotional interaction. It's why so many Japanese wives fuck other, single men. They have both sexual and emotional desires that are not being met. This cycle repeats.

There are more reasons, it's complicated, but these are some fundamentals.

Another fundamental one is a stagnating/shitty economy, most of the work force has temporary jobs and pay isn't great. Japanese often just don't see a reason to even bother with a partner or a child when they're so expensive. Some fictional person combined with some sex toys is a good enough substitute, that is significantly cheaper.

>Almost every Japanese person is basically socially autistic
To elaborate; I meant that without the rules, cues and settings they don't know how to do anything. They can't form relationships or conversations.