I'm going to San Diego soon and i'm wondering if there's any foods I should check out while i'm in the USA/That area in...

I'm going to San Diego soon and i'm wondering if there's any foods I should check out while i'm in the USA/That area in particular?
Never been to the US but I'll be doing a fair bit of cooking while i'm there.

Also general ameri/ck/an cuisine I suppose

Rubios, Inn'n'Out, Corvette Diner

If you're near the Coronado Bridge, there's plenty of awesome seafood restaurants on the west Wharf.

t. former San Diego fukboi

Been wanting to try In 'n' Out, will do.
Will be closer to Oceanside for most of the whole time

Thanks man, can't wait.
Will note those down

Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens-Liberty Station

2816 Historic Decatur Rd
Ste 116
San Diego, CA 92106

it's a very cool experience. Try rubios because it's the only fish tacos I've ever actually enjoyed. Don't fall for the authentic Mexican food meme tho. It's just overpriced bread and meat. Find some good cheap Tex-Mex instead.

Oceanside eh? Awesome, check out the Beach Break and the Flying Pig Pub. If you're in Carlsbad, check out Harbor Fish cafe.

Have a great time in SoCal!

Sorry deleted my comment, can't believe I confused Oceanside with Orange County (OC) I'm so ashamed.

Fuq :DDD

North Park and India St have a lot of great hidden gems, a few I would recommend:

Breakfast Republic
Shakespeare's Pub
Karl Strauss Brewery
Sarita's Mexican Food (in Rancho SD, BEST CALI BURRITO i've had)
Ballast Point Brewery
The Butcher Shop
Hodad's

Go to El Cajon so you can get Nick as Arabic good. Look for places that serve "Masgouf" (Mahz-ghoof) oh Jesus I think I'm going to stop by sprouts tomorrow to pick up some fish to make some oh mighty Lord

Pomegranate Russian & Georgian food off of El Cajon Blvd is one of the best places I've ever eaten at, I highly suggest their Chakapuli

Don't listen to all niggers telling you to go to rubios for a fish taco. Just look on yelp for a Mexican seafood taco truck and you won't regret it.

san diego has some of the best mexican food ever. you should also try in n out!

If you're looking for some good old American portion BBQ check out Phil's Bbq

Ribs potato salad and onion rings, can't go wrong

This, taco truck on every corner can't come soon enough

Oops I misspelled it, Chakhokhbili

San Diego native here.

Any Mexican food place that ends in -bertos

Get a California burrito.

I live in O-Side
1. Beach Break Cafe. Bery famous, very good. No reservations, you will wait over an hour.
2. Mama Katz. Same deal.
3. P I Z Z A P O R T. pizza+ brewery, rea fucking good

thursday nights there is the sunset market in downtown oceanside mear the pier, check it out. Hit up LLLReptile if u want to see a ton of cool snakes and lizards and stuff

I like Teri Cafe, but i know all the japanese people in oceanside so I'm biased. Teri people are cool, the γŸγ“η„Όγ merchant at the market is cool, the giy who runs the massage joint is cool.

fuck what is the name of the mexican joint ayo hol up lemme check real qhick
LOS RANCHEROS best mexican in town, giy who owns it is really nice

also Felix's Soul Food, best black people food in town

There's a couple hole in the wall places that are delicious but are definitely fattening. If you don't mind eating like a pig, check out the following restaurants:
Hodad's (Best burgers around)
Lucha Libre (Typical fat mexican joint, but great sauces. Wrestling themed.)
Oscar's (Best Fish Tacos around. I saw Rubios mentioned earlier, I like them but these are better. Rubios is a chain.)
Fat Sal's (Big sandwiches. Good stuff.)

>U.S.A.

Find a good steak house. Few dirty foreign nations know how to do a good steak.

>San Diego

Find a good Mezkin' place, since Califagula is basically north Mezco now.
Find a good seafood place, since it's right there on the coast.

Optional: Asian food

There's a lot of Asians occupying Califagula as well as Mezkins, so if you don't have access to that where you're from, you might want to give them a shot. Chinese, Japanese, Korean foods should all be available.

Phils bbq

TJ oyster bar in bonita