And I know what you're thinking. "I can't move my arm like that for extended periods of time"

>And I know what you're thinking. "I can't move my arm like that for extended periods of time"
>Sure you can, I'm sure you do it on a regular basis
>You know what I'm talking about.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=6tBXlictR8s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StBnr7bLu3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was obviously talking about shaking a beer so that it'll spray all over a girl with a tight wet t-shirt.

Come on! It's first grade user!

I don't know. I usually just use my Hitachi magic wand

are they foodsafe? I thought they were just for neck massages

No one gives a shit that you are a girl on the internet. Stop trying. And no one is impressed that you are sexually liberated either - it just makes you of less use to the rest of us.

I see what you did there. Very clever.

he meant when you dig into the dirt with your bare hands to take out some tasty worms to eat. if you don't do that then you should spend a little less time on Veeky Forums

>No one gives a shit that you are a girl on the internet.
Yeah especially not on Veeky Forums where the majority is female

Men can use a hitachi too

>chef john, these recipes are good but I can't aford parmesan cheese because I'm on budget
>Of course you can you silly poorfag!
>but chef....
>shut up your whore mouth while Chef John is speaking!
>o-ok...

Buenas noches, dulce principe de nueva york.

youtube.com/watch?v=StBnr7bLu3M

He's talking about giving it the ol' tappa tappa. Obviously. Either that or all the cayenne you're shaking into your food. It could mean whatever you want. You are the sheikh of your own shake-weight.

Its probably a dude trying to imply he puts stuff in his butt. You seem to have a lot of anger towards women though.

No one except for you apparently lol

nice post!

I bet it feels good on the taint

It seens counterintuitive but you can use iton the dick and you WILL cum

Can you imagine stuffing that thing into your ass though? Like fuck that would hurt

Why didn't he compare the price?

He should have done:
>Price of shitty Kraft annihilated parm.
>Price of OK reggiano cheese
>Price of Imported cheese

because he was buttmad

>What did he mean by this?

savage

>Bbbut I herd 4chinz was whar I cud go to to maek wymyn debase themselves because they ignore me
The post

>Yeah especially not on Veeky Forums where the majority is female

Hmm, I wonder if I'm talking to legit qtp2t's half the time here, or just housewives or something

>assuming that user was a grill
I think youre projecting.

*your

There are no women on the internet. Have none of you fags read the rules?

No because this is post election/fappening Veeky Forums where everyone is either a normie, a fat girl, a redditor, or a hipster bitch trying to be le kool interwebz xD gimme attention plz

The site you knew and loved is gone. Accept it