What other hobbies does Veeky Forums have besides reading and writing literature?

What other hobbies does Veeky Forums have besides reading and writing literature?

Coin collecting.

reporting livejournal threads

Sewing

collecting books, uh, vidya sometimes, Veeky Forums and broad philosophical speculation with my smokin hot wife

erotic autoasphyxiation

also quilting

Editing audio and video

Adult coloring, meditation and yoga.

shitposting, listening to music, browsing many boards, going to estate sales and refurbishing goods

I'm a bit of a "film buff," I enjoy working on my car, some simple carpentry, cooking, extramarital relationships

>Adult coloring
>adult
>coloring
that distinction does nothing for you lad, just have fun with your crayons.

Running and watching weeb cartoons

This begs the age old question: is furtive masturbation a hobby?

Masturbation, occultism and political activism. I also like to paint.

Tea, quilting, origami and opera.

Exercising
Watching movies and reading about movies.
Listening to and collecting/organizing my music collection, and reading about music.

I've been trying to get into video editing and playing the guitar for ages, but I'm still a rank amateur at both.

I also devote a depressing amount of time towards acquiring and doing dangerous addictive drugs. T-that can be a hobby too r-right guys?

>that can be a hobby too, right?
I prefer "lifestyle choice."

Collecting old paper money, but as a student I can't really afford to buy new items often, so that hobby ain't so active anymore.

Finding new music, organising playlists, etc.

Researching for my thesis and building my history bibliography (I'm a history student hoping to do it professionally)

And also journal writing, so I don't forget anything that happens to me.

When I was working at Wendy's I had somebody pay for their Baconator with a crisp silver standard 5 dollar bill. I swapped it with one of my own. It probably isn't that rare, but it was still cool

Lifting, watching anime, listening to music. Used to play the guitar, perhaps I will pick it up soon.

>watching anime

Weeb faggot. Kys.

dropping acid, hiking w/ friends, writing poetry, practicing teaching methods

Reading is not a hobby, it's what I live for, mostly. Other things that fill my day include cooking, cleaning, child rearing and hiking or urban exploration, which is just a fancy term for roaming about deserted places just to dream and be alone. I hope you enjoyed my blog.

Are you a grill?

Masturbating furiously for periods longer than I should, and getting in fights with people I don't care about over things I really don't give a fuck about over the Internet. Just generally being toxic.

Trail running, sailing, painting, vidya, surfing, carpentry.

Also
>besides reading and writing literature
>implying anyone on here reads or writes anything

Not really, although I can see where you're coming from.

>not really

How does that work?

working on my phd

pretty much life consuming my man. i try to spend spare time either running, playing piano, reading the finest literature and occasionally indulging in a good wank

Working on my phd is how I would describe wanking

DIY water purification
Architecture and drafting
hand drawn animation
Weaving
Glassblowing

What's your phd topic and thesis? If i may ask

eating myself out

Other than reading and writing I mostly just waste time on the internet.

I suppose I also like to buy and wear nice clothes, but that's more of a budget-permitting luxury than a hobby.

immanetizing the eschaton

Hi Styx

came here to post this

I'm trying to give a better characterization of parallel complexity classes---the existing characterization separates a class called NC from P but belonging to NC isn't exactly "useful" (practically). I also work on parallel graph algorithms, which is how you guarantee that you'll graduate when the theory doesn't flow.

Music recording
Record collecting
Experimental film-making
Photography
Painting
Ikebana
Estate sales scrounging
Chainsaw sculpting
Extreme pogo
Dressage
Chili cook-off
Cheese rolling
Fantasy football
Puppeteering
Falconry
Domino stacking
Alligator wrestling
Fletching
Cup stacking
Improv
Heroin
Bull riding
Hot air ballooning
Pole sitting
Basket weaving
Paintball
Kendo
Animal husbandry
Scuba
Civil war reenactment
Scrap-booking
Cosplay
Pyrotechnics
Drag racing
Bird watching

What kind of occultist stuff do you do my dude

doing sports, watching sports, bingedrinking, trying to stop global warming

spooning my pillow as if it was my secret lover.

Wasting my life because I'm too lazy and unmotivated to do shit, basically whatever floats my boat. That stereotype

Drawing, museums, theatre, operas, occasionally going out for walks and having drinks with friends.