Frozen Pizza

What's the best frozen pizza?

For me it's a tie between Dijourni and Freschetta

I haven't had Freschetta in a long time but Digiorno is possibly the worst of the common brands imo. It's flavorless in a general kind of way and the crust never cooks right. The spicy chicken variety is slightly less awful than the others, but still atrocious. Any true connoisseur knows that frozen 'za is a quirky industry and that as the price of the product decreases, the quality of the product inexplicably increases. Basically, in terms of flavor and overall satisfaction, it goes as follows:

Red Baron/Tombstone > Jack's/Tony's > Totino's Party Pizza >>>>>>>>> Everything else

I don't pretend to know why this is, but this is the way it is.

this

Red Baron is untouchable

i'll have to give it a shot then

>Eating frozen pizza

Have to agree, Red Baron has the best sauce.

Three dollars on sale and in a pinch = 1,200 calories with just cheese. Go fuck yourself.

not often, but occassionally yeah

They're a lot better after you cook them.

Digiorno supreme raising crust

IT REALLY WUUUUUURKS!

Homerun Inn with a side of ur favorite beer.

My rule

Cornmeal is a usually a red flag the crust is cardboard as fuck.

for the price, Red Baron can't be beat!

Anyone know good British options?

Chicago Town Takeway with the stuffed crust seem to be the best I've had yet.
Sometimes prefer it to Pizza hut Tbh, but I'm after something a bit cheaper right now.

The only acceptable answer is ICA Capricciosa

If your already willing to turn on the oven why not just take the extra few steps and make your own. Get a pizza pan off amazon and your good to go. Always make sure you turn your oven to its hottest temp when baking pizza

Pic related, pizza i made last night, home made tomato sauce, home made dough, 50/50 mix of mozzarella and cheddar then top with decent bacon. I finish it with pepper rings, pepper, garlic powder. The vinegar the pepper rings come in drop off the pepper into the pizza and it's so damn tasty. Plus not only is it a texture difference but the cold peppers on a hot pizza make it interesting temperature difference

I prefer the ica pesto but that is a good one too

looks good

Americans