What is the most ideal Easter Candy to get inside your basket?

What is the most ideal Easter Candy to get inside your basket?

Other urls found in this thread:

cadbury.com.au/Products/Halal-Products.aspx
youtu.be/szqaf6Z5Phg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dick

same user here. i'd like to apologize for saying this. i recognize that this behavior is not supported at boards.Veeky Forums.org/ck/ . please forgive me.

>tfw mommy gets the dollar store Palmer chocolates

this shit fucking sucks REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP here.
A good thing you apologize. I hope you know better next time.

Cadbury creme eggs

Cadbury is Halal, so it's off the table for me. Been boycotting those eggs and other Easter treats since their decision to accomodate their replacement citizens since 2009. Lindt makes superior products by a far margin. LINDOR eggs are based af. Tasty too.

cadbury.com.au/Products/Halal-Products.aspx

Don't support an industry that excludes an indigenous people(s) by visitors to said Nation. Boycott Cadbury products and all other Halal Easter treats.

9Faggots

make way

why would a muslim buy easter candy anyway

The only candy that matters.

To participate in a Host country's customs I suppose. Doesn't matter. I will not pay Jizya on a Holiday which celebrates the resurrection of our Lord and savior. Factually I never pay it or contribute towards Islamic businesses.

>you will never punch Waleed Aly as hard as you can in the face
>you will never put Waleed Aly in a cage suspended over a pool and lower him into the water while he explains Islam is a religion of peace

Why are they all laughing?

youtu.be/szqaf6Z5Phg

because they live hundreds of kilometres from Lakemba in gated communities free of muslims

It's annoying he didn't make the distinction between foods that are purposefully Halal, like Cadbury Halal certified "Holiday" eggs, and foods that are coincidently Halal, like Lindt Lindor Easter Eggs.

Misleading taqiyya that ensures Cadbury sales on Easter. Shame.

For me it is the Kit-Kat. The best chocolate Easter treat.

Go back to your containment state.

The russel stover chocolate/coconut bird nests. Back in "the day" when there were jelly bean eggs, of course.

weirdly artificial green color please!

I'm from the Hudson Valley of New York, what is that? Where you keep your Abbos?

I bet you also like almond vanilla ice cream and have a girl's night where you drink red wine and watch lifetime movies

Y-you too...

kefir

are you and that other poster below you fucking retarded

pork in a candy egg why would they put meat in candy?

just because of this im gonna buy a two or three cadbury candy eggs at the store fuck you pussies

ooooooh my candy egg might have pork in it

grow up

I like these little guys. I give everything else to kids in the family.

I would steal these from the childs if they got some.

Peeps.

These. No question.

Cadbury have Halal certification even though there's no goddamn chance chocolate wouldn't be Halal. I guess so that customers can feel 100% confident that what they're getting is Halal.

The body which certifies food as Halal is, naturally, operated by Muslim businessmen, which people assume means that they're funelling all their profits to funding Al Qaeda or something dumb like that.

I don't even know what I would do if this was given to me. I'd probably eat it all at once and then shoot myself I guess.

I bought one of the little eggs today. Disappointed in myself.

Get out of here, Richie Rich.

anything from sees that's not fruity

Cadbury Caramel Egg

true

Or you, as a Kafir, render their food Haram by simply touching it, meaning Halal creates an entire industry that excludes everyone except from Muslims from working in it. Halal Certification on Easter candy, means you...once again, are forced to pay Jizya on the resurrection day of our Lord and savior. I'll pass on supporting businesses which exclude me.

Candy is for children.

>implying using Halal/Kosher certified emulsifiers like soy lecithin instead of gelatin is an industry standard

Plenty of ways Easter candy could, and should be Haram as fugg. I mean, fuck...non-Muslims aren't even allowed near the Kaaba during Ramadan, same rules should apply to everyone.

>i base my purchases off of spite fointernet anonymous people on the internet

I think you're the one who needs to grow up.

>I support my own dispossession

Found the faggot.

Posts like that are for autists.

Easter candy is the worst cheap garbage

This is the most retarded false equivalence I've ever read.

How so? By purchasing non-essential Halal products you're paying an Islamic tax (Jizya) on products that are already Halal coincidently. It's a "fuck you for celebrating Easter" tax. Halal certification has to be done by a Muslim, Kafir cannot parricipate in that industry in any capacity. Being excluded from Mecca during Ramadan is the same thing essentially.

Reeses eggs my nigga

Easter?

One time my mom put chocolate-dipped broccoli
I cried many a tears that day

>cadbury in basket
daily reminder to boycott cadbury, especially this easter
>halal certified now
>remove word "easter" from easter products
>eg "easter egg" became "hollow chocolate egg"
not only is this sickening but seeing as christians arent even allowed to eat stuff thats been blessed to a "false" god to consume it on your holy holiday is pretty bs

I concur.

Wtf does an "egg" have to do with the crucifixon (the death of the sun on the southern cross and consequent rebirth in pagan terms) anyway? It just further confirms early christianity stealing pagan rituals and holidays to gain followers.

>get giant chocolate rabbit for easter
>holy shit fuck yes this totally makes up for the bullshit church garbage we only do twice a year
>the rabbit is mostly hollow, probably less chocolate than a candy bar
man I didn't even really care because eating a lot of chocolate was sure to make me sick, it's just hard as fuck to eat and preserve something that crumbles like a house of cards after the first bite.

and you can't even touch the peeps since they take a couple days to get all stale and delicious anyway

As opposed to Islam whole stole entire countries and forced the indigenous to either convert, or die. Muhammad was once a refugee to the Jewish city of Medina. How'd that story end? Ahh yes, Medina is now called Mecca.

I think in ancient times eggs were used as a symbol of infinite rebirth/reincarnation/succession of monarchs. Haha, peons. Early Christians took the symbol and subverted it by associating it with Jesus Christ's resurrection as a big fuck you to the permanent ruling class. In many places of the world today, Jesus-blood red is still a very popular Easter egg color.

The egg is symbolic of the rock that was rolled from Jesus' tomb during the resurrection.
Did you actually go to school in a Christian country?

Literal crack

>Did you actually go to school in a Christian country?

No. I went to school in a country where the founding fathers were smart enough to forbid the establishment of a national religion.

Jesus was a reptilian and laid eggs

america is a christian country though, like what does your school system even teach you?

>america is a christian country though
>what did yor school even teach

In my school we studied the Constitution in which you will never see reference to a specific religion be it Christianity, Satanism or Wicca. The 1st Ammendment is quite clear on the matter.

Yes you're free to practice whatever religious belief you'd like, even those which exist purely to displace and then replace others entirely. The fastest growing population demographic are Mexicans and South Americans, who are overwhelmingly Catholic. Good luck converting them to anything other than a different type of Christianity.

Yeah, that's about to change soon. All that useless shit about the U.S. constitution is gonna go away when DeVos defunds public schools. Thanks, Obama.

Why would we need to convert them? Like that guy said, they're free to be catholic here

Imposing Jizya on Christian tradition is an act of religious warfare/prosecution. Understand?

>"easter egg" became "hollow chocolate egg"
Is this true?

*took this yesterday at coles, none of their products said easter

None, because "Easter" is literally replacing Christian holidays.

>taking retarded bait this easily
>also basing your decisions off of Internet faggots
Grow up

For me it's peeps.

Anything with fucking Gummis... Trolli specifically

Happy Holidays to you too, friend. :^)

Where the fuck do you think you are? Why do you think you're any better for posting here?

They've been like this for fucking years.

>Forcing yourself to eat shitty chocolate because it suits your /pol/ ideology better
Sometimes it's nice not being redpilled.

Chinese cartoons are for children.

BASED mini eggs. Only easter candy I care about.

If you think Cadbury tastes better than Lindt you're broken.

My man
Love me some of them Cadbury eggs

A strip of cardboard with 3 pieces of candy taped to it and displayed across the front so you can't see what else is inside.
This is so people don't realize they're buying 3 pieces of candy, easter grass and a basket for 5 bucks. They still sell extremely well in this land of dumbasses.

For easter eggs they sure fucking do. Lindt doesn't suit easter, as superior as it is overall.

These really are great. My girlfriend brought some from Canada.

Enjoy paying your Jizya.

holy shit who gives a FUCK.
this is childish

>Lindt doesn't suit easter, as superior as it is overall.
How does that work? Are you just use to inferior chocolate for easter?

Public schools are shit

Maybe pork gelatin used to be used in them, in the centre filling? Wouldn't be too surprised, beef gelatin is rather common in sweets as well.

Does it matter what it says on the packaging which you're going to be throwing away anyway? Do they absolutely need to be labelled as Easter eggs or else you won't know what they're for?

Who touches it?
Machines do all the fucking work.

>attack the poster and not the argument

Good game. I always post a picture as a decoy for you idiots to latch onto and attack because without it you would be twisting desperately in the wind trying to find some way to desperately preserve the facade in your mind you have erected to ensure you never grow as an individual and can always find a way to blame others.

You can thank me now.

You're on Veeky Forums dude, no one cares about logical arguments.

does it matter that its halal certified? yes, because its been blessedd to a false god and several religions therefore cant eat it, but they could have if it wasnt halal certified.

Reeses egg

my man

A lot of people care about financially supporting businesses that would never employ them, or their friends, or family. Unless you convert, then you're totally cool senpai.

It's a scam, the product is already Halal coincidently. Understand? The certification is unnecessary, but placed there to ensure you've paid your Jizya.

That's an awful lot of stupid in one post. Read above comment. The certification is unnecessary because Cadbury is cheap shite which uses soy lecithin as an emulsifier instead of normal gelatin, like Lindt does for instance. Hey, if you want to pay more for less that's your hangup.

Obviously the intellectual capacities of that poster are stunted if he can't see why some people refuse to prostrate themselves to Allah and pay Jizya on a Holiday and people Muslims despise.

>islam
>false god

Christianity, Judaism and Islam are all Abrahamic religions with the same root god. Just because they use another name for god doesn't make a twits difference. All 3 of them are despicably violent when latched onto by nutbag fundamentalists.

I know, right? Those charter schools are fucking fantastic though. The government can totally take all my money to park the ethnic kids in those and fund the next tier of a multi-level marketing campaign involving milk chocolate hollow eggs.

Halal is good
Haram is bad