"quotient rule"

>"quotient rule"
This meme needs to die.
It's just a special case of the product rule.

>"subtraction"
This meme needs to die.
It's just a special case of addition

>"division"
This meme needs to die.
It's just a special case of multiplication.

Tensor calculus quotient rule is where it becomes a true meme

im in my first year of college now, taking calculus
i read ahead on all the material and understand it all very well
quotient rule is my personal favorite, i am a master at it.
i enjoy talking to my professor after class.
one time, we were in class and he asked what a real number was and i said ``convergent cauchy sequence''
his eyes lit up but he continued with the lecture
afterwards, we bounced mathematical ideas off each other. he told me to look at analytic number theory and i gotta say its quite interesting
it feels nice to be ahead of the curve

Everything is just fancy addition.

Exponentiation by integers is a meme, it's just repeated repeated addition

Integrals are a meme they're just infinitely repeated addition

>"mathematics"

this meme needs to die, it's just a special case of philosophy

>"""rules"""
Just call it Arithmetic of differentials and be done with it

you need to stop

>philosophy
this meme needs to die, it's just a special case of story writing

unironically give zero points to ANY brainlet who does that on calc 1 assignments. Natural selection has many forms, this is one

"Derivatives"
This meme needs to die, it's just a special case of rise/run

tell that to the OP

Derivatives are exactly rise/run.

>maths
Its just a special case of philosophy. This meme needs to die.

All memes should die.

>"life"

This meme needs to die.
Its just a special case of chemistry.

>"addition"
This meme needs to die.
It's just a special case of the successor function.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about complex numbers, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I stopped caring about math when I was introduced to the concept of imaginary numbers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Gebra, and I have over 300 crocks of shit. I am trained in equations that can only be solved by inventing numbers that can't exist and I’m the top math deity in the entire US academic forces. You are nothing to me but fucking wrong. I will wipe you the fuck out with math the flaws of which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of algebra solutions across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better say "the correct answer is whatever the correct answer is", maggot. The math that says the pathetic little thing transcribed to words. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can mark you wrong in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just if you write it down in english instead of ancient math runes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Logical Math Corps and I will use numbers that never lie to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy flaws your little “clever” human construct was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit complex numbers all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>successor function
This meme needs to die.
It's just a special case of the power set.

>this meme
This meme is just a special case of meme and needs to live.

It's copypasta newfag