I just found out that the most popular Italian restaurant in my town offers pizza in addition to its regular menu items...

I just found out that the most popular Italian restaurant in my town offers pizza in addition to its regular menu items, so I decided to try it.

I got the standard black olives, anchovies, and fresh tomato slices.

What does Veeky Forums think?

there is nothing italian about this pizza and personally tomatoes slices on pizza can fuck right off

looks like crap m8

>no anchovies

Try again

what's wrong with fresh tomatoes? It's got a different texture, much sweeter and acidic. Cuts through the cheese but compliments the sauce

It's from an Italian restaurant in America, which is where pizza comes from in the first place.

you're gonna need something to drink with that

>The works.jpg
>I got the standard

B8 thread is stinky.

Popular ≠ Good

Those tomatoes aren't even ripe. A local restaurant serving grocery store tomatoes? Fuck that place.

The perfect pizza.

It looks fucking terrible. The toppings barely look cooked. It's swimming in grease. I can taste the blandness of the tomatoes just by looking at them. Why are there so many fucking olives? Even if you like olives that's too many goddamn olives. The crust looks like it came in one of those shitty mixes. This place clearly does not have a pizza oven. You could have made this at home with minimal effort.

Pic related, a good pizza to relieve the eyes after gazing upon your abomination.

Pleb.

No it isn't

He said there are anchovies though... I don't get your post please Please PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME

Looks great, but I wouldn't have gotten tomatoes

I always order the same thing For me it's Hawaiian pizza

OP here.

Can confirm: it is.

Was this the chef?

No. It's made by real Italian chefs.

Looks like it has potential. Show us what it looks like after you cook it.

Why does everyone think that California food just means putting avocado on stuff?

It's probably made by some assblasted vatican dope.
Californian pizza got barbeques, not avocado.

A lot of decent Italian places are shit at pizza. They know better so they don't even try. Good pizza needs its own dedicated space. It's why you also don't often get really good Italian food from a pizza place. Same fucking concept.

Looks good visually; tomato slices might be a bit too thick though. The important thing is whether the ingredients are of a good quality so that it tastes good.

You're just rectally rekt because we took your concept and made it better.

Name a single Italian pizza chain that has succeeded globally. Protip: you can't. The world loves American food.

> whether the ingredients are of a good quality

uuuuhhhhhh.... lol?

all ingredients are the same, libcuck

I bet you think you can taste the "difference"

That pizza looks kind of nice, pretty rustic. But yes tomato slices is a no, they get way too hot and by the time they are ready to eat the rest of the pizza is cold.

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G