>Doing keto
>Getting tired of string cheese
>tired of jerky
>tired of sunflower seeds
>tired of peanuts
>fuck vegetables

Any good quick keto snacks?

Pork rinds, deli meat, low carb protein bars if you're feeling saucy

don't be fucking stupid, eat a balanced diet of real food and control your impulses fatty.

but doing keto gets rid of sugar cravings and I only need to lose 40 pounds

Fried dough

if you need to snack regularly, you're not eating enough at mealtime. increase your fat calories when you have meals.
then ice water, diet sodas etc, in between meals.

Then stop eating so much, you moron. Are you a teenage girl? Because that's the level of stupid usually required to think that fad diets are a good idea. Also, it doesn't matter what fad you follow; you're gonna die regardless if you don't start eating vegetables.

Eat a balanced diet and control your impulses, fatty.

>fuck vegtables

have you tried not being a child?

Pumpkin seeds.

They're cheap veggies that are damn good for munching. I know keto wants low protein, and they are pretty high in that, but keto is basically starving yourself anyway.

This. Keto is great and all, and I love the weight loss, but being hungry all the time is part of the deal.

Suck it up. Broccoli and chicken breast YEAH!!!. Feeling good.

I love salads and steamed veggies, but I hate eating them plain.

My keto snacks:

- avocado and berries with lime/lemon juice

- Microwaved hamburger patty

- pickles, olives, etc.

- dark chocolate, hot cocoa w/artifical sweetener

- pork rinds

- cold cuts/cheese

- almond flour mugbread

- tea with cream

- lettuce straight off the head

My snacks are kale or zucchini chips, which are easy as hell to make, pork rinds, raw veggies with sour cream dip, and seaweed snacks.
Snacking is what I'm about. I'm a line cook, so I hardly get to eat three meals a day. Sometimes I don't get a single meal in, which is why I just snack here and there throughout the day.

White bread with jam and a glass of orange juice

Go fuck yourself you wannabe vegan

>Wannabe vegan
Keto is a strictly protein diet you retard. Your not eating sugar.

>he fell for the keto meme

30% protein 60% fat 10% carbs faggot

You are very stupid like most ketofats for more reason than one

>wannabe vegan
Oh, it's you again.

that is not ketosis. try again.

I'm not on keto, my brother is. I think it's retarded. Nice argument tho faggot.

a bullet

>microwaved

why

Seconding... why Chef Mike? Why not pan fry/barbecue/bake?

Lost 35 pounds since January on keto, now my bmi is only "overweight" :^)

Atkins bars, sugar alcohols aren't carbs
Any sugar free candy really (don't go overboard)
Salami
Almonds
Diet soda alleviates sweet cravings
Jalepeno bacon cream cheese poppers

Keep at it SENPAI, best diet in the world

>Getting tired of string cheese
>Getting tired of cheese
>tired of cheese

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>strictly protein

why do people always pretend to know everything?

Not talking about you, but I hate any talks of diets on this board. I swear it brings out all the people from said diet's subreddit just to start arguments.

Why is there a thread on a cooking board that's encouraging you to eat blandly. Cook from scratch, eat balanced and well, and exercise, what's so hard about that?

>muh weight-loss
Dont eat like shit fatty, and control your urges you indulgent fuck
>too hard
Bulk meal prep ain't that hard. I can make a pot of gumbo and have a rounded, good, lunch for a week. Instead of fucking up your nutritional intake, just exercise. You literally have a collective of the world's information at your fingertips, just follow some damn recipes.

I seriously doubt anyone on this website, set aside the small demographic of actual chefs/cooks (and the Veeky Forumsfags), actually work hard enough to burn through all those carbs and proteins. What's so hard about eating a balanced diet and working out?

>don't eat blandly
>don't eat like shit

Pick one.

Help me I started keto dieting three days ago and now it feels like my heart is exploding in my chest

Oh my god my heart was pounding so hard last night I thought I was going to die

You got tired of in-shell sunflower seeds? Get more flavors fgt

Find a lo carb dressing? Fucking MAKE a lo carb dressing?

I'm a pretty good cook, not overweight, and eat a ketogenic diet for medical reasons. A vast amount of classic recipes already exist that do not contain carbohydrates. If you think about it, you probably have some good dishes you already cook that fit the bill. People on this board in general can't cook for shit, and I'd guess most of them don't own one basic cookbook. They tend to come from a place that is common today where all their convenience foods are some form of carbs. I totally get why they're at a loss, or feel the diet is limiting.

Advice to new ketofags: open a basic-ass cookbook with traditional recipes for wherever you're from and you'll find a shit ton of ideas.

You need some electrolytes boo

Who said keto is bland eating? You're just blind to the fact that just because someone's on a diet doesn't mean they have to eat unseasoned, baked chicken tits.

>keto
>peanuts
>jerky

>pumpkin seeds
>keto

Pork rinds pork floss duck fat fucking fucks fat is like fat pudding

>Keto
>Snacks
NO.

>being this much of an asshole over someone's dietary choices

>not making fun of people who are stupid on Veeky Forums

>I'm on keto
>proceeds to consume twice his daily calorific requirement with fat and protein
America.

>ur stoopid if you don't eat carbs lmao
t. korn jude

mustard? i dont know anything about keto but its just vinegar and ground mustard seed. i can't have dairy the first half of the day because of my meds so i put it on my toast with a slice of ham, or on my salads for lunch