Which musician has the most Veeky Forums autobiography?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/11/02/books/review/bruce-springsteen-by-the-book.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=bgeEM0QyWyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that faggot is just a ridiculous wannabe oscar wilde

Alliteration every other fucking sentence... Also, he wouldn't let Penguin publish unless it was as a 'classic'.

why does he look like he just put his dick in his own arse?

springsteen
bob dylan
laura jane grace

>Also, he wouldn't let Penguin publish unless it was as a 'classic'.

Top kek.

He did, metaphorically.

Penguin should be boycotted for allowing this to happen.

Morrissey has become the biggest douche bag in entertainment. I've seen him three times now, but the last was the worst. It was nothing but trying to piss off the audience by making them uncomfortable and miserable. He was just a miserable fool up there on stage and it may as well have been a social-political rally with graphic images of animals being tortured just to have you waste $50.

>springsteen

this
plus neil young
and possibly wolfgang flur of kraftwerk but his book does rather descend into bitter whining that ralf and florian were big old meanies

>and possibly wolfgang flur of kraftwerk but his book does rather descend into bitter whining that ralf and florian were big old meanies
He's just upset he isn't as talented as them.

Simon Posford from Shpongle

sorry if i'm getting edgy but i'd say Keith Richard's "Life".
This shit is written with some kind of new journalism/gonzo touch that really reminded me of H S Thompson prose

Wolfgang is the one from that era of KW whose name I can never remember. I remember Karl Bartos even, and 'Atomium' is terrible. Which
>He's just upset he isn't as talented as them
I believe it
O Florian Whee Art Thou
I bet Hennig Schmitz and the other new guys haven't made any kind of creative contribution

Anyway, surprised Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis hasn't been mentioned yet

Coming thru boys

>they haven't mentioned Patti Smith

dylan's autobio was really rather good.

dang, i thought the morrissey cover was a joke by a chan wiz who got the fonts right and everything. i can't believe.. fuck.

he looks like mitt romney

Bruce is a funny cat cause whenever he gave interviews he sounded extremely uneducated especially with his accent and almost like a bumpkin. I have his book and love his music but it's all a complete contrast from his public image.

Haven't read it but Springsteen's but from the reviews I've read it's well-written enough that its prose style has been praised.

well he was the drummer
i mean when you're the drummer in a band like kraftwerk you've got to accept that you've got a limited lifespan

mate if you haven't heard it you have to get the audiobook read by johnny depp
he's more keef than keef himself

Had know idea this even existed, thanks user

>Anyway, surprised Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis hasn't been mentioned yet
not really Veeky Forums though, is it? hugely entertaining though, second only to the dirt

I don't know. I always got the impression that he was well read. There's definitely a Flannery O'Connor influence on Nebraska

nytimes.com/2014/11/02/books/review/bruce-springsteen-by-the-book.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

Quit asking which musician is Veeky Forums you fucking sheep. Go back to Veeky Forums because that's the only board that asks these idiotic questions.

user you sound very angry
are you ok? do you need a hug?

>no one's mentioned Miles Davis
>no one's mentioned George Lewis
>no one's mentioned Derek Bailey
plebs

Johnny Cash?

I would say Hildegard von Bingen. Not exactly an autobiography but she wrote lots of theology, stuff like Book of Life's Merits should be relevant here.

also some music of hers:
youtube.com/watch?v=bgeEM0QyWyk

Stravinsky's autobiographical miscellanies, which may have been mostly written by Robert Kraft, are very tart and amusing.

Charles Mingus's autobiography teaches a very effective technique for making love to a woman that will make her beg for more.

This is probably the least Veeky Forums you can get and that's part of what makes it so good.

That shit was great. This dude fucking hated books.

It's obviously Cash by Cash you mongoloids.

Beneath the Underdog by Charles Mingus

so so sweet

that one that died of a drug overdose

Billy Joel ?

This

Dylan

>"Motherfucker": The Book

kek