So, if I just read a bunch of books will that make up for the fact that I'm 22, have no job, haven't started college...

So, if I just read a bunch of books will that make up for the fact that I'm 22, have no job, haven't started college, and never leave my apartment?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GayCrushinXXX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ye .

Of course.

You just need to pretend you're only wasting your life as research for your generation-defining debut novel.

>that pic
lewd

It's at least better than vidya.

Yeah I can't play video games anymore. They're too boring and they make me feel depressed after a while.

No, you will still feel like (and will still be) a pathetic loser

Source: 21 year old neet who reads all day

No you need to get a job and a skill like welding or mechanics or something. You are really in your last cutoff early 20s years before you start becoming a pathetic old faggot that will be too old to start anything and be as good as the guy who started when he was 18.

This is a joke, right? I know sexhavers are pretty messed up in the head in the first place since they find sex and genitals appealing, but surely no one is such a weirdo that they literally call their dominant male partner "daddy", right?

please stop. just stop. your ignorance is unbecoming of you. Being willfully ignorant of the world is not "cool".

>Sexhavers
Kek

I like to pretend the boy featured is in fact a lovely tomboy.

Why? Because of your raging homophobia?

user, please. We homos have been indoctrinating Veeky Forums for years into thinking homosexuality is the noble, aesthetic path; acting like a faggot will set us back a long way.

gtfo faggot this is a TWINK board ^-^

kawaii~~~

Men can never be cute. They can be attractive, but they must be strong in some sense first, and twinks are weak in every way.
Tomboys and tru-males will inherit the earth, you ugly wannabe-woman.

do any twinks here wanna have fun while reading Rimbaud?

Yes

unleash your inner desire, user twitter.com/GayCrushinXXX

Because men can't be cute in the girlish way featured in OP.
Tomboys are the only effective bridge for that androgyne gap.
Tomboys are also nicer than twinks.
Gay men are fine, btw, as long as they don't try to make themselves look like a twelve year old Dutch girl with a shitty bone structure, which what most twinks, save the random Asian, look like.

>twitter.com/GayCrushinXXX
And don't forget to click "always show sensitive media" to see the hidden posts.

It is a widely known fact that people who like tomboys are closeted homosexuals.

Naw, that's a psychoanalysis meme.

art is only half of it user

I'm 23 and have been unemployed for a year. Reading helps numb the pain, and makes my family and few friends think I'm smart whenever they ask me about philosophy or history. It won't actually compensate for your lack of personal development, if that's what you're asking.

I do hang out in a video chat room with a bunch of really tolerant, friendly, open minded people all the time though, so it's not like I'm not getting any socialization.

>tolerant, friendly, open minded people

So... a safe space. You're not getting real socialization there, you're just enabling and being enabled by other autismos

dis user has zero cool friends

What friend group isn't a 'safe space'?

True friends will stop you when you're taking shit too far i.e. being a shut-in neet with no prospects

Male only adolescent circles where people constantly one-up and "roast" each other in friendly camarderie.

I'm the guy you replied to. That's good; internet acquaintances provide more companionship than most people realise. I'd still recommend getting some face-to-face interaction, otherwise you could wind up seriously maladjusted.

Sounds like a safe space to me.

Sounds like you've never witnessed a proper roast.

Oh yeah they is savage famm brutal af nigga

You do know male social interactions predate black twitter memes, right?

Maybe they're the roastwhore or whatever they call it.

That's the association 'roast' has nowadays I'm afraid.

In any case, friends making fun of one another's faults with an underlying affection is pretty safe to me. It's basically therapy.

It's in Homer.

I like to think the older I go being a NEET, the more likely it is I'll pressure myself into writing that bestseller novel because no one would employ me

definitely hiding this faggot thread

You know ever single time I see someone pressured by employers to be a certain way, it really pisses me off. That's antithetical to human life, saying you need to be a certain way to appeal to someone, to genuflect before someone in a way that appeals to their ethical code so you can have a place to eat and sleep. No, I say fuck you to that entire concept, it makes me want to piss all over someone's face who wants to tell me that I am not good enough to work their job, when I have my own life and my own aspirations and my own personality, and I don't give a flying fuck about some bitch trying to tell me that they're superior to be in some bullshit bureaucratic way. Eat my fucking shit and drink my fucking piss, scum bags.

You're going to force yourself to read? You're doing it wrong.

Get a job and be a bit of an ass about it. Like don't do overtime if you can help it. What's the worst that's going to happen if you get fired? You'll be a NEET again and oh no a gap in your employment history.

Like be helpful the first week or so, but after that.

Fuck employers. They can go kill themselves.

And how exactly are you paying for your apartment?

Judging by his picture, he's probably Swedish, and so has access to generous state living subsidies.

my dream is a twink who's into Fin de siècle

>you will never be a qt slavic femboy

why even live?

>my dream is a twink
It's time to come out and admit you like girls, fag.