What foods does Veeky Forums like to eat while high?

What foods does Veeky Forums like to eat while high?
Also a general weed/munchies thread

Why not ask this on /b/? That's where the rest of the children who think wred is cool enough to talk about hang out.

DUDE
WEED

Thanks for the bump friend

LMAO

a bullet

DUDE WEEEEEEED HAHAHAHA BUT I'M NOT ADDICTED I CAN STOP WHEN I WANT LMAO PLUS WEED ISN'T BAD FOR YOU HEALTH IT'S HEALTHY HAHA ALSO IT'S UNTRUE THAT IT CAUSE SCHYZOPHRENIA I'M PERFECTLY HEALTHY IN MY MIND LMAO

WEEEED

Sage.

When stoned I eat the same foods I enjoy sober. Exciting huh?
If you want to make edibles, make pesto with a medicated olive oil base, or put the oil in capsules and freeze em (or the pill walls will dissolve). Weed has a savory taste and those who think it belongs in sweets are legit crazy. Remember that when you eat it, you're high longer, so plan ahead.

>being a drug addict

I hope it gets legalized and your junkie hobby goes down the drain.

DUDE THIS WEED IS SO GOOD!

I'M SMOKING WEED!

I'M SMOKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEED

A bullet

my man

DUDE

smoked weed and passed out in a train station in vienna last night... fuck.

Fuck man, haven't greened out in years. Always drinking when happened.
How old are you?

23. aint smoked in 2 years. ashamed as fuck rn son.. got paranoid as all fuck. i even only took 2 tokes so i wouldnt get high but shit shoulda taken it more easy huh

How is this different from the alcohol thread?

Anyway, seaweed with wasabi

Yea man, dat paranoia in public places. All good bruva. I rarely go anywhere bar the living room and toilet when stoned.

Drinking is still a hobby if you make it.
In fact, legalizing it will only make it more visible

No one is talking about alcohol please check your grade school 'arguments' at the door. Let me tell you what legalization does:

>It's legal
>but the selection and service are much worse as a result as compared to a limitless black market that will deliver to your door even
>the drug addicts have gotten used to the breadth of products that are available and don't want to settle for legal stores regulations and prices
>they stay with their black market dealers because the only thing on their mind is getting their fix and they disregard everything else
>even though it's legal they still get arrested because they are bootlegging it
>now the punishment is worse and no one is sympathetic anymore

Best of all, they would have done it to themselves. I can't wait.

smarter man than I

>live in CO
>weed is legalized
>it's now cheaper and there are more varieties of higher quality
>also it's legal to grow your own
really makes you think

You're misinformed. Dispensaries have a much greater variety than any street dealer, and are grown in places that are strictly monitored. Since Colorado has gone legal, the price of illegal weed had tanked as well, since they have to compete with legal $30 dollar eighths.

I don't get high, because my life is wonderful and I don't need to self medicate frustration or "depression"(nonexistent illness) away. You losers need to lift and fuck more, also get hobbies.

>"depression"(nonexistent illness)

Post discarded.

It's a "broad spectrum" illness, meaning there is no knowm cause ergo no treatment, like autism, which you have more than likely. "Depression" can be instantly remedied with pussy, lottery win, new job, finding money when you need it, blah blah blah. Only selfish losers blame "depression" for lack of motivation. Nice rebuttal btw loser.

>he thinks lottery winners end up happy
What planet have you been living on? Do some research before saying something so retarded.

I live in washington state, prior to legalization, there was shit weed with little variability in quality, now there is more strains than you can think of and it's much cheaper.

Work being done on extracts in the last year is insane and now you can buy 99% THC crystals, thanks to legalization.

During prohibition, people were going blind from drinking bathtub gin, just to get their drink, legalization and regulation increases quality, quantity and price.

you are very uninformed about something you appear to have strong opinions of.

Some people do actually have chemical imbalances in their brains.
>lift
>fuck
So self-dosing adrenaline, endorphins, and testosterone. Sounds like you're "doping" yourself as much as the pothead, why would you need so much "medication" if your life was so "wonderful"?
Eventually that supply will run out and you'll have to face your shit, friend. I personally don't do pot because back in high school it made me a pussy and made me either stand-still or regress in my personal development, and life's too short to get stopped in your tracks.

>you are very uninformed about something you appear to have strong opinions of
Are you new? You must be new. You're gonna love it here.

The event of winning the lottery created instant joy, the fact that 95% of lottery winners end up worse off than they were before they won is erroneous. The fact nearly all that win the lottery end up flat broke within 5 years just proves how retarded the average person is, like you...who believes spectrum illnesses exist. How pathetic.

Chemical imbalances are effortless to remedy with lifestyle and diet changes. Simple as that. Whatever led you to being depressed, do the opposite and you'll come out of it. Lack of motivation is what keeps people depressed. Turning to drugs or alcohol is the lazymans remedy.

>lottery win
>getting a new job
>finding money
So basically getting yourself to "dope" itself with dopamine. Replacing one chemical dependency with another. Nice. How do you feel when you actually allow your brain to be "sober"?

>t. Autist

There is no physical dependency on marijuana. This is your topic, stop gaslighting and stick with it champ. Self medication implies some type of trauma. Who hurt you? Uncle Badtouch?

Cancer

Ahhh attack the person not the argumemt. Confirmed retard.

There's no need for proper rebuttal. You're just fucking retarded and clueless and have not a single drop of knowledge about the subject you're talking about.

Depression is a legitimate illness. And recent studies are showing that most of the problem could come from a brain, auto-immune inflammation.

I've thought the true road to happiness was "expression", whatever that means to whomever.
But yeah, the worst thing about drug users is the contstant excuses and how they dig themselves deeper and deeper with every compromise/excuse.
Sorry if I sound harsh in earlier posts, I'm sure you're smart enough to get addicted to your own bio-chemicals and purposely trigger them to get "high", it's just an equal problem as pot in my eyes, not necessarily a solution.

It has nothing to do with whether or not the winnings are squandered. Happiness is fairly stable, and even these major life-changing events do not alter it for long. Losing a limb or getting divorced brings your happiness down for a while, but it quickly returns to where it was before. With positive events, you see the same effect, and people who get married or win the lottery see a temporary boost to their happiness before it returns to "baseline."

There's plenty of evidence suggesting that a person's happiness is based largely on internal factors rather than exclusively lifestyle choices.

>fields of study with scientists and researchers dedicating their life's work believe these spectral orders exist
>user who likely belongs to said spectral order does not

>There is no physical dependency on marijuana
Except for the simple fact that drugs in general trigger the reward center and produces dopamine.
Adrenaline if you procure it illegally.
Weed itself it's habit forming, it's the human brain that takes care of that.

>studies
>no citation

Yea. Lazy. LOL.

There is no known cure. Or cause.

Stop making excuses for your shitshow of a life and make some changes, be proactive in your efforts to do a complete 180 for not only yourself but your loved ones as well.

I'm certain your parents are embarrassed by the fact their non-functional stoner child cannot leave the house or even face the basics of life without being high.

Clarity is a good thing, find some for yourself.

>to NOT get addicted
typo

Sure, your biochemistry is identical to a plant. How odd you think so lowly of yourself.

Lifestyle choices alter biology, also scientifically proven. M00t point.

see:
Not repeating myself cuz you're too busy talking psuedo-science with the other guy to catch up.

Fields of science exist to prove the reality of fairies and ghosts, what a shitty response. There's more proof for ghosts than the causes of depression.

Your exact retard-logic about depression applies to the common cold.

Lifestyle changes will help in many but not all cases. And it's pretty irrelevant since, given two people with the exact same lifestyle, one might be diagnosed with depression and the other one might not. There's other factors involved.

Reread my post.

Your lack of self control and happiness causes emotional dependence. Nothing more.

Depression is brain damage induced by poor lifestyle choices among other things. The cold, which is an ever evolving virus is completely different. How you could compare the 2 is beyond my spectrum of understanding. Are you saying depression is caused by a virus?

>reread my rationalizations for drug abuse

Nah.

Wow. Every part of this post is retarded. I sure hope you're the stoner because otherwise it's pretty clear you tried sounding smart and fucked it up.
You clearly have not idea what I'm talking about, that's fine, but it's kinda painful to see someone flub faking it so bad.... Maybe instead of going to the gym, you read a book.. preferably on subjects you think you might wanna discuss online.

Sitting next to ones offspring also induces chemical/hormone release, are you saying parenthood is bad and everyone should abandon their children because it might cause an emotional dependency? THAT'S WHO HURT YOU! DADDY LEFT! Now I know why you're selc medicating.

You really don't know the difference between addictive, protentially harmful bio-chemicals amd the one's that are not, huh. That's ok, man, you don't have to force yourself to continue this convo.
Every single bio-chemical you've referenced by the activities you recommended are related to these:
>gambling addict
>adrenaline junkie
>cutter
Know what isn't related to any of these?
>spending time with family

I'm high right now, and I'm gonna go have a bowl of mashed potatoes because it sounds appropriate. Also, why the hell do the alck's get along and wallow in self pity together, but every time there's a weed thread, it gets derailed by morons and trolls?

Your addiction is going to turn your mashed potatoes into dashed potatoes, just like your dreams.

Ya got me

Your logic was "DUDE IT HAS NO CAUSES AND NO CURES THEREFORE IT DOESN'T EXIST." Depression (like the cold) has a large number of causes, and (like the cold) has no cure. It's a pretty simple comparison that highlights how stupid your argument was.

>Depression has no cause
>Depression is brain damage induced by poor lifestyle choices among other things
You're contradicting yourself. And if it's brain damage, that implies that it won't be reversible with a change in lifestyle. You're also admitting that it exists. If you want to say that it shouldn't be called a mental disorder, and should just be called "being really sad," then you're just making a semantic argument rather than something meaningful.

Plenty of diseases are caused by lifestyle choices (e.g. scurvy), but that doesn't mean they aren't real, or aren't diseases. And even if depression were caused solely by lifestyle choices (which is ridiculous given the non-lifestyle biological factors that have been discovered), there is no one-size-fits all lifestyle change you can assign someone that will be guaranteed to fix them. You'll just keep naming different changes (get pussy, win the lottery), ignoring the fact that most of your suggestions don't work, while continuing to insist that they just need to find the right one. You have no evidence suggesting that there exists such a lifestyle change that will help them. It's idiotic. There are plenty of situations where a lifestyle change doesn't work and an antidepressant will in terms of improving subjective well-being.

Basically you're a fucking retard.

Being around ones children causes a flood of dopamine and pitocin. Bonding chemicals which most CERTAINLY cause an emotional dependency, hence the instinctual drive to protect your children.

You've strayed very far off topic though as a means of deflection and being responsible for your poor lifestyle choices. I, unlike you, am not too high to stay on topic. Let's go back to the foundation of this conversation, that depression isn't real. Rationalizing your addictions away by conflating naturally induced happiness with artificially influenced is concerning.

Do you really see no difference between slamming gear and hugging your children? Or are you jilted by the fact no woman would ever choose you as a mating partner? I'd self medicate too if Daddy left, women didn't want me and I wound up looking for pats on the back on a Cambodian basket weaving forum, excusing my own addictions away.

Sad. Wanna hug champ?

>You're contradicting yourself

Nope, listed one of many causes.

Depression isn't real, if anything it's a dependence on sadness for attention and used as an excuse for poor life performance.

Depression isn't a disease.

I'm not him, but to be fair, it's kind of a new emerging science. Sure, the theories for longer than we've been alive, but we've only gotten hard empirical evidence on how the brain works relatively recently, and if he hasn't been reading the articles in the last few years, he's gonna be unaware that it's moved out of the psuedo-science field since he was in school.
New shit gets uncovered all the time. This is the time of breakthroughs in the field.

There is no definitive evidence on what causes depression, otherwise there would be a cure. It's a made up illness which provides an excuse to lazy people, to continue being lazy, if not stagnate into something worse.

Hahaha, you were googling shit to sound like you knew something? That's what you were doing in that break? Haha, you must be pretty satisfied, triggering dopamine, must've been fuming mad to quick wiki, so I'm sure that adrenaline is feeling pretty good. Too bad the results nonsensical gibberish. Real cute, though. Man, you are insecure. Really got riled up because someone told you you didn't know about a topic.
>another implication that I do drugs
I clearly stated I don't. Can't keep track? Too much stuff, can't remember?

>NO U R THE THINGS YOU SED I AM
>YOU GOOGLES IT

LOL, pathetic stoner. Daddy didn't love you, you smoke the pain away, we get it.

On the first sentence: chemical imbalance. The "cure" would be synthesizing human bio-chemicals, constantly monitor a person, and adjust or "balance" them indefinitely. There's literally a handful of people who could fund that, much less develop the means (unless it's already developed and just private info).
For the second sentence: mostly. But there probably is a percentage (don't know which is the majority and which is the minority honestly) who legitimately need medication because their body can't produce whatever chemical or because their body is producing too much of whatever chemical.

Hahaha, man, I'm almost jealous of how "doped" up your brain is right now.

DUDE WEED

So, again, no known cause or cure. Gotcha. Do you honestly think people like this should pass on their weak genes or should we as a species on a planet where 99% of anything that's ever lived having gone extinct, let nature take its course?

Seems like a waste of resources to coddle people like this.

Haha. Too bad you're all adrenaline, no dopamine. Maybe you should go to /a/ for easy pickings for your "fix" and even yourself out, cuz you're getting too sloppy and doing real beginner's material.

There's been definitive evidence for over ten years. The chemical is seratonin, neurons in some people get "blocked" and are unable to receive the proper feed of seratonin. Pharmaceutical companies have developed synthetic versions to boost production/absorption of seratonin- Effexor, Prozac, Zoloft- to name a few. Though, it is also found naturally in saint johns wort.

>Seems like a waste of resources to coddle people like this.
Drug addicts or the uneducated?
I don't know if you're talking about the stoners or you.

>TOO BAD UR THE THING I SAY U R

Man, you're so far off topic I'm considering calling a rescue team. All this mad over a plant. Wow.

That's definitely one of the causes.

None of those medications cure depression and some even exacerbate the symptoms leading people to suicide. Let's just cull the retards now so this weakness isn't passed on to our progeny. Deal?

You really can't keep track of what's going on, can you? You should calm down a little bit, you're sounding unhinged.

try bingedrinking pure water.
Satisfying and has zero Calories.

It sounds like you're proposing some suicide pact between people with depression (that user) and people who are stupid (you).

DUDE WEED.

Genocide actually. Seems more fitting. Nature doesn't coddle weakness. Why should we, we are but animals afterall.

>Nature doesn't coddle weakness.
It literally does. Every day. Otherwise baby animals would never become adults, nature is wired that way.
The "law of the wild" is just some bullshit a human made up because he felt bad about killing.

>Genocide
Do you really not know what that word means?

Why has 99% of anything that's ever lived on Earth now extinct? Doesn't seem like Nature provides concessions to weak species to me user.

The day of the rope is coming retard.

Bwahaha, you don't know what genocide means. That's rich, but makes sense.

>ITT

As to answer OP, I mostly just eat starchy leftovers beans, potato hash and things like that. Sometimes I cook high, it's fun too.

Hey, I'm not the one with biological defects in my brain causing me to self medicate. Anyone who identifies as "depressed" is a snowflake, akin to transgender people or otherkin. You're all part of the same illness within humanity that will be purged either by choice or force. One way or another, you'll be submitting to Nature's law.

>mfw arguing with someone with mental retardation

They don't cure it, you're right, if anything they enable it, not allowing the opportunity for individuals to learn to seek out their own natural seratonin triggers. The meds do encourage worse breakdowns, anxiety, suicide, ect . I don't encourage antidepressants, they are a great match for some, but not all- a persons best bet is to seek out their happiness, it's more work than choosing and submitting to sadness, but worth it. That's where the strong prevail. Everyone hits rock bottom. character and strength are revealed in how or if you climb out of it.

>rock bottom
>implying there is a way to remedy birth defects

Hmm.

You don't see the irony that you've built a dependancy for going to message boards and self-medicating yourself with adrenaline and dopamine via troll/baiting.
I guarentee if you tried leaving for a week you'd go into depression. Pathetic. You're just as guilty as the people you're getting butthurt over. Better save a noose for yourself, hoss. Cuz you're as weak as any other junkie.

No way man, water with ice is the ultimate high beverage. It's the ultimate beverage in general.

>POSTING ON Veeky Forums IS AN ADDICTION LIKE MY ADDICTIONS
>YOU'RE JUST LIKE ME user
>HUURRRRRRRRDERRRRRRRRRR DUDE WEED

Drugs are for losers and losers deserve to die, simple as that. Only early birds get the worms user. Be an early bird. Diligently focused and driven. Drop the drugs.

It is the way of the animal to coddle, it is the way of nature to test. We are so advanced as a species that we can take people along for the ride who wouldn't make it themselves. It's a testimate to our strength.

Don't tell me how to spend my friday nights. If I choose to spend them getting high with my colleagues and playing boardgames I will. You shitposting on a website isn't any more productive.

No, most animals abandon their weak in the elements to die. Are you saying this person is worth wasting finite resources on, that could otherwise be used to extend the lifespan of normal people?

Yeah, sure you're mad enough there, bud?
The nice thing about not doing drug or even drinking is that your attempt to troll have no effect. to be fair, I did tell you way back.
But you, everything I've said, I've said on a real and personal level.
Not my fault, I told you not to be compelled to continue the convo.
I wonder what'll happen to you on a sub-conscious level...

damn. that's a whole new level of butthurt.

I'm strongly suggesting a lifestyle change. The victim mentality shit should be dropped as well. Stop making excuses for your addictions and laziness.

What part of your crying makes depression real?

DUDE WEED

Could you have chosen a less depressed looking being? He looks like he's having fun.

Imagine being this much of a reactionary /pol/-tard

Next time you think about launching an anti-degeneracy crusade, don't do it on a board dedicated to worldly pleasures