Can doggos and wolves breed?

Can doggos and wolves breed?

Only if they love each other.

Yes. It happens, some time on purpose by dog owners. It is generally frowned on.

Typically a wolf would probably just kill the domesticated canine and use it for food.

Yes. That's where they come from.

You should feel bad for asking trivial and stupid questions.

Yes, even though they are different species (just like Europeans and Abbos can, for instance).

They are not considered different species by most modern scientists.

>Canis lupus lupus
>Canis lupus familiaris
I dunno what school you went to, boy, but I'd ask for my money back

Well you should. As for me though, I didn't pay for my education.

Oh, also, I'm actually surprised how can you know the names without knowing what's a species.

>(just like Europeans and Abbos can, for instance
You again?

>It is generally frowned on.

It messes up their brain. Wolves and dogs can both be violent. However a wolf will never attack unless it's hungry and knows it can win, or is threatened in some way. Dogs will never attack unless their master or themselves are threatened in some way. Wolf crossbreeds have fucked up animal instincts and tend to attack with out warning or provocation. Nobody knows why their brains get messed up but they're dangerous.

as a kid in Alaska I had a half wild wolf half huski cross that we raised from birth. It was awesome.

Thaks for reminding me what it's like to be at an AKC dog show.

>a wolf will never attack unless it's hungry and knows it can win, or is threatened in some way
Never say never in biology, especially when talking about behaviour.

>Dogs will never attack unless their master or themselves are threatened in some way
This is just plain bullshit.

>Nobody knows why their brains get messed up
Because they're raised by shitheads. Also because dogs are used to how humans behave, and wolves aren't. You can raise a normal wolfdog. It will be less obedient than a dog, it will not be able to understand humans as dogs do, but it will not be "messed up".

first post best post

That explains a lot.

Still doesn't explain this though .

Yes

That is when I would be walk backwards slowly.

I had a Tervuren. Awesome dogs. And it teaches you that dogs can be very complex, also mentally.

>Also because dogs are used to how humans behave
I thought it went a lot deeper than that, as the finger pointing demonstrates. Point at something and a dog will look at what you point at - a wolf would look at your finger. I have no idea what a hybrid would do. Perhaps look at your finger ... hungrily!

>I thought it went a lot deeper than that
It does, it was just an expression.

>I have no idea what a hybrid would do.
Probably look at your finger.

>That is when I would be walk backwards slowly.
At the sight of a well raised and well behaved wolfdog? Seriously, you need to be less of a faggot. I would still never recommend anyone adopting a wolfdog (or a wolf for that matter), but this is just stupid.