Lets say that I wanted to cook something Japanese for my parents (dad is a weeb so I think it's genetic)...

Lets say that I wanted to cook something Japanese for my parents (dad is a weeb so I think it's genetic). Is there any retard proof recipes that will look and taste good? Anything will be fine as long as it's not too spicy or raw as my mum wouldn't eat it then.

katsu over rice
>bread the pork
>fry the pork
>put it over rice

curry udon
>get premade curry blocks
>stir fry meat, diced white onion, chopped garlic, with olive oil or coconut whatever
>add in a curry block and potatoes, add in already boiled hot water
>add in the rest of the curry blocks, you can add spices now like ground chilli powder, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves (in a spice container so it doesn't spread out)
>after a while add in carrots, let that cook until it's good, and then add in udon after that

jap fried rice
>mix rice, whisked eggs with salt, and kewpie mayo in a bowl
>heat up a pan with oil, dump the rice and egg mixture in there.
>as you fry it add in salt, pepper, and furikake seasoning. maybe msg if it tastes a lttile light
>top with furikake, maybe kewpie mayo for that jap pancake taste.
you can serve miso soup or something on the side for this one too.

Japanese curry. Get the roux at the store and just cook onion, carrots, meat and onions on a low heat until you feel youve tortured them enough. Comes out great and its retard proof as long as you remember to stir.

*potatoes

Katsudon looks great and pretty simple to make. I just need to make a trip to the Asian supermarket.

I thiink I already have all the ingredients other than sticky rice so this is my plan B if I can't find the shit for katsudon. Thanks for the help Veeky Forums

practice before you make it for the first time. try making a smaller portion for yourself as lunch. if you're not a complete amateur feel free to overlook this reply

all you need right here senpai

>lightly pound meat
I do what I want

The first two sound appetizing but the third sounds absolutely disgusting. Am Japanese and this is how I fried rice:

>onion
>bacon
>fry until cooked
>mushrooms (optional)
>cook until water is evaporated
>leftover rice
>chicken boullion
>break an egg on top
>cover with lid until the egg steams
>serve with yakinori

Fucking riceballs.

Eastern jelly doughnuts are really easy and you can fill them with whatever you like.

Tempura's pretty easy if you know how to fry at all. It's just a matter of batter.

かつ丼
しゃぶしゃぶ
カレライス
meme hard

Anymore image recipes like this?

touch your brother's penis.

Do you and your dad ever talk about waifus? Did you keep your animé love a scarlet secret from each other for a long time but then confessed to each and realize you both had the same favourite girl?

Make some sakedon like I do everyweek

This. It's easy and fucking delicious.

>roux at the store
What?

he refers to the premade mix, golden curry is famous for example, you get it at every asiastore.

Curry is certainly the easiest thing you can do,
i would personally make gyudon, which is basically a stewing cut of beef simmered for a long time with onions, served over rice.
i would add the red pickled ginger, and serve it with shichimi togarashi and steamed vegetables+salad with a soysauce+oliveoil+lemon dressing.
its a very easy and great meal

>Katsudon looks great and pretty simple to make.

It is, you don't even need to go to an Asian supermarket most of the time to get panko breading. Though I will say if you are going to an Asian supermarket, get bulldog tonkatsu sauce. It goes so well with katsu.

There's also gyoza.

Oyakodon. Simmer chicken in dashi/soy sauce/mirin. Add onion then scrambled eggs, serve over rice. Cooking with Dog has a good recipe.