Do americans really eat multiple plates of food at buffets?

do americans really eat multiple plates of food at buffets?

Yeah, whenever you finish the plate you've filled (or plates) you return them to a dirty plate area, get new ones from a clean plate area and go back up.

Rinse and repeat until done.

>(or plates)
multiple plates at once? how much do americans eat?

It's a thing trashy people do.

About as much as your shitposting. So a lot.

generally you're only supposed to take one plate at a time. maybe sometimes a plate for salad and a plate for other stuff.

personally I rarely eat at buffets because I don't feel like I'm really getting a good amount of food for my money unless I eat at least 2 plates. but after 1 plate I start feeling over full and either have to stop, or keep eating and hate myself the rest of the day. would rather just go to a regular restaurant, order a regular meal, and get a to-go box for what I can't finish (which you can't really do at a lot of buffets).

why, how do buffets work in your country?

I think the average buffet visit means 3-4 visits to get new food.

Plus there's usually dessert areas, like at Godawful Corral.

There's a shitty Chinese buffet where I live.
It's unique in that there's nothing good, but everything is the same level of mediocre. Nothing is terrible.

Anyway, the strategy is to get 2 plates.
First is noodles, various scoops of chicken, and an eggroll.
Second is the terrible, but delicious seafood biscuits, crab rangoons, wontons, and some immitation crab sushi.

$15.50
Not bad.

Most people I know don't even fill up their plate, they just put a small amount, then they go back up for more.

There's one by me and I've been there twice now.

There's a fucking visible tension on everyones face the whole time because you arent allowed to stand at the buffet waiting for them to bring the "better stuff" so everyone has to wait

as soon as they say "crab legs going up now" it's a madhouse

I'm English and I eat at least 3 plates of food at a buffet.
If it's all you can eat... then you'd better damn well believe I'm going to eat all I can eat... get your fucking money's worth ennit.
Fat people should avoid these places though.

Theres no point in going to a buffet if you're getting a single plate. The whole point is a lot of mediocre food for the same price as a single plate of good food

fuck you im european ,but im a student why should i do it you faggot

Buffets are not an American phenomenon. It would be pointless to get a buffet with only one plate since for that price you could just order a higher quality meal of the type you like. The whole point of a buffet is to try as many things as you want during the trip, and to make a buffet visit a rare expenditure.

>strategy
If your strategy involves any food other that meat you're an idiot. Noodles are cheap as shit, you should at least try get your moneys worth.

To Europeans really obsess over everything Americans do?

these days I'm a 3 plate guy, plus dessert

Well, yeah? What's the point of going to a buffet if you're not planning to eat until you puke?

OBSESSED

O B E S E
B
E
S
E

I always grab a plate of meat and a plate of fruit and repeat until I'm full.

1-2 plates since its a buffet and man, is there a lot of good looking shit. If I didn't have my fill of the place on 2, I go for 3, but that means I skip dessert.

>OMG, you are fat, why are you fat, youre fat, fat fat fat, you are so fat hey fatty why are you fat. do you really fat? why do you fat so much? fatty fat omg fat youre fat, fat fat fat, you are so fat hey fatty why are you fat. do you really fat? youre fat, fat fat fat, you are so fat hey fatty why are you fat. do you really fat? why do you fat so much? fatty fat omg fat why do you fat so much? fatty fat omg fat youre fat, fat fat fat, youre fat, fat fat fat, you are so fat hey fatty why are you fat. do you really fat? why do you fat so much? fatty fat why do you fat so much? fatty fat omg fat youre fat, fat fat fat, youre fat, fat fat fat, you are so fat hey fatty why are you fat. do you really fat? why do you fat so much? fatty fat omg fat you are so fat hey fatty why are you fat. do you really fat? why do you fat so much? fatty fat omg fat youre fat, fat fat fat, you are so fat hey fatty why are you fat. do you really fat? why do you fat so much? fatty fat omg fat
>"get a life"
>FAAAT!!!

Yeah no shit, it's a fucking buffet. If you want a single plate, then you go to a conventional restaurant.

People don't go to buffets to have a light snack.

>t. Fat Shart.

>mfw people waste food at buffets

EAT IT ALL YOU GREEDY FUCKS.

This