do british really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vK9XXcqrdkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is this? Jam?
T. Brit

I want to dip my bellend in that jam.

looks like blood sausage.

I'm American and I make that, though nowhere near in that large of a quantity. Shit's delicious. And as an added benefit it scares away all the plebs who only eat tendies and fast food.

pigblood also helps to scare away cultural enrichers

That's clearly not sausage, it's a soup of some kind.

Oh nice. Black pudding is tasty

There are probably 50 other ethnic groups who make some form of blood sausage you dumb fuck.

>That's clearly not sausage, it's a soup of some kind.

That's what the filling for blood sausage looks like before it's put into the casing.

That pic is a screencap from this video on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=vK9XXcqrdkI

It would help if you told us what the fuck it actually is.
And the answer is already no.
Now fuck off.

ARYAN BLOOD

>british

most first world countries do this.

Even some third world countries too, like USA.

why does it seem so thick did they add stuff to it or something?

Oatmeal usually.
Far tastier than it looks/sounds.

Blood sausage is worse than regular sausage in every way. People say "oh, but the fillers and spices make it taste good," but why can't you just mix those fillers and spices with actual meat and make a normal sausage? Don't get me wrong, I like all kinds of offal/offal sausages, and I like using up parts of the animal that normally get thrown away, but I think in 2017 we can throw the fucking disgusting tasting blood away without feeling too bad about it. It's not like the old days when you would have a single pig that you would need to make last through the winter. Can anyone honestly say that blood sausage tastes better than a sausage made from the same ingredients, but with meat instead of blood?

you can get more for it as blood sausage than fish food.

Please tell me what that has to do with taste.

Stop liking what I don't like!
-you

You have yet to answer my question. Do you think a blood sausage tastes better than a sausage made with the exact same ingredients, but with real meat instead of blood?

Blood is best used as fertilizer for your vegetable garden. Mine is next to my hog pen, at my house which is fully tiled with drains in every room.

Now that's a use for blood I can get behind. You're not wasting it, but it's being to used to produce food that doesn't taste like a mouthful of pennies.