Are tutors for brainlets?

Are tutors for brainlets?

Ones that you pay for to do homework? Yes. It's just better to go ask a professor for help and to have your colleagues help you understand whatever it is that confuses you

Yes. Never met a student with a tutor who wasn't a fucking brainlet incapable of understanding anything.

t.tutor

I'd say yes but I'm a tutor so no.
Just pay up.

As a tutor who has fucked a few desperate Asian chicks, I can attest that they are.

yes becase i have 1
t.branelet

How do I fuck my tutees, user?
I'm attractive and Veeky Forums but whenever I make a move I feel like they're intimidated or something. Is it because I'm an authority figure?

Just do stuff like brush their legs and see if they recoil, or give them friendly pecks on the cheek and see how they react. If they shrink back in disgust, obviously they're not attracted. But if they giggle or what have you, they want the D. There's no such thing as a woman being too intimidated by a guy to want to fuck. They just need to be acclimated to your touch, and do not be anxious/fake about it or they will detect that shit.

It's because they hire you as a tutor not as a gigolo.

Wait... shriek in disgust means they're not attracted? So that's why...
All jokes aside I'll try to brush their leg and see how they react, thanks for the advice.

The girls I tutor don't pay me. They all have trouble pasts and so it's more of a charity thing by their old school institution. [No pedo, don't worry].
I do teach a girl and a boy on the side but that girl's ugly as sin.

I had to get a tutor to pass Physics I. (Yeah, I know). Anyway, was taking Calc bases Physics I and was getting my ass kicked. I had an F going into the Final, but at least it was close to a D.

Anyway, got with a TA for a tutoring session, paid him $20. One of the best $20 I ever spent in my life. In the course of an hour, I grasped the entire semester's with of info. There was just something basic I never got, and when I got it, it finally clicked. Made an A on the final, for a C for the semester.

Went to the dean because my advisor was on vacation, told her that I needed to drop back and take the Algebra based Physics II. She said, "That's not in your best interest". To which I replied, "No, failing is not in my best interest."

She agreed, signed my Add/Drop, I made an A in the class.

Nigga you need to learn how to interact with women. Flirt with them a little to test the waters. Do they think it's weird that you are flirting with them? Then abort mission. If not, just continue flirting with them until the end of the session and ask them what they are doing later. Either go on a date afterwards and head to one of your places or just go straight to the bed. Be straightforward and take initiative. The worse that can happen is they say no; if so then resume business as normal and try again later

This is retarded as fuck advice user, being touchy and grabby is a good way for you to get kicked out of your tutoring position and possibly filed for a restraining order. Instead, don't be autistic and chat her up if you two seem to be interested in each other

So basically verbal sexual innuendos?

I am a genetics tutor, most of my students are on the left side of the curve, but I've had some very smart students who just wanted to stay on top of the material (those students are the best since they usually ask some advanced questions). The worst I deal with are the pre meds who ask me to do their lab reports for them or cheat in some other way. Fuck off premed scum, I don't want people like you being my doctor

Basically be professional and don't fuck your tutees you fucking degenerate.

what about the boy?

>Veeky Forumsfags are so pathetic they have to creep on people trying to learn intro to college algebra
>they then fail at this
enviro science here
lul@u, also good luck with that unpaid internship bucko

>Have shitty professors who can't explain anything and give no problems to practice with
>Somewhat commonly grab tutor sessions since they're free at my uni for students
>Been at the top of my class for years
Putting effort into learning material isn't for brainlets, getting tutoring to trick them into doing your homework is

I wouldn't call someone a brainlet, if they realize they need help and really want to learn some subject.

I don't swing that way.

How do I become a tutor?

Can any tutors tutor me on how to become a tutor?

If you have reached a point where you can not proceed without personal assistance. But the next point is being unable to proceed WITH assistance.

Tutors are for gifted, the dumb, and the rich. If you're a 120 IQ brainlet like everyone else on this board, then you don't need one.

Yeah those are the retards who google "highest paying jobs" and then decide to go premed.

Fuck I hate those scumbags, I don't even want to tell people that I want to go into medicine because they'll associate me with them

I tutor math and low level chem/physics. Almost every time I see someone, they forget what I show them from one session to the next and sometimes even forget from one moment to the next. Even though I am willing to tutor calculus 1 and 2, nobody ever wants that. It's always trigonometry and general chemistry 1. One guy in particular took WEEKS just to understand basic dimension analysis and I was not the only person he was seeing.

stop trying to "explain" shit to people who can't understand and just make them do a hundred simple problems, learn by repetition

I explain, I demonstrate, I guide them, and when I have them do problems it's like deer in headlights.

Alexander the Great was a fucking brainlet. He needed Aristotle as a tutor

Premed has always been stratified, most of the top undergrads in my program are premed, but there's also those types. I wouldn't be ashamed, they'll be weeded out

>I wouldn't be ashamed, they'll be weeded out

Yeah that's a good point, I suppose it's my duty to set myself apart. I'm sure their "interest" will be made evident during the interviews anyhow.

>trying to explain concepts to literally retarded people
some people are just unteachable user

environmental science is brainlet science
t. every real science major

Do you ever get asked a question and not know the answer as a tutor?

Fuck man, I was a tutor over the summer (high school math/science, and occasionally elementary school english), and I had this one coming in for like grade 3 english and you'd explain things to him and he'd seem to get it, but the minute you asked him to read anything, it was like fucking pulling teeth. Me and the other tutors shit talked him tho lel

>This fucking thread
Thanks for the laugh, guys.

I needed a tutor for English classes a when I was in middle school (Germanfag here), it helped me whole lot.

In fact, I speak so well these days, I don't even have a German accent.

It appears as though I am the exception to the rule, most people with tutors I know are brainlets.

Yeah, from what I understand med schools are very good at weeding out the glory seekers. Plus most of those idiots don't volunteer or back up in any way that they're "compassionate" or "passionate about human health"