ITT we post things that absolutely do not belong with chocoloate, I'll start

ITT we post things that absolutely do not belong with chocoloate, I'll start.

My mom dunks dark chocolate in wine

SALT.

Can be said about any animal.

false

Where does her bull dunk his dark chocolate?

Nothing belongs with chocolate. I mean, chocolate is already sweet, it doesn't need to be filled with caramel or peanut butter.

Like humans?

THIS
sometimes things are best left untouched

pretty sure this doesn't go with chocolate

If you eat a massive amount, yes, it can be toxic for humans aswell.

What isnt toxic when eaten massive amounts?

..fish?

The recommendation is to eat 100g portions of fish twice a week, old fish have mercury and whatnot in them so its toxic for fetuses.

>not wanting to eat turd shaped food
get out of here

WHY THE FUCKING SPRINKLES
god why do people add this shit on everything. it's literally just artificially colored sugar and it looks like pieces of plastic
what the fuck

How dare you

Chocolate and orange is disgusting

Fruit
Nuts
Peanut butter
Caramel
Salt
Nougat
Crispy rice
Cookies

Bugs. Like chocolate covered grasshoppers and so on.

>chocolate is already sweet

Mint.
Fight me, you degenerate, personality disorder mint chocolate loving fucks.

>Fruits
Depends on the fruit.
>Nuts
NO
O
>Caramel
No.
>Salt
Incorrect.
>Cookies.
N O

only some dogs can't eat chocolate, fag for brains

Mud Cakes

> Whole nuts
Peanut butter and chocolate together are stunningly delicious but I can't personally stand crunchy, actual nuts in chocolate. No matter what kind.

> Fruit pieces
Orange, strawberry, lemon etc flavoured creams or just infused flavour (like a Terrys Chocolate Orange) are delicious but an actual raisin or cranberry can Fuck right off

> Mint
Why would you take chocolate and try to make it taste like toothpaste. Why. Why.

> Liquor
Disgusting

Orange & chocolate is mediocre. Nondescript.
It doesn't warrant enough attention to hate. Or even care about.

Get. Out.
Mint & dark chocolate is amazing.

However, anyone who puts bacon (or any meat) in chocolate is a heretic and must be purged with maximum force.

Also, get out.
All dogs are intolerant of chocolate b/c they lack the ability to quickly process theobromine.
The darker the choc and the smaller the dog, the less it takes give pupper the shits, the shakes and a slight case of death.

Please don't poison your dogbro.

This actually makes chocolate bearable. Fuck your taste.

Because people are childish and retarded.

Feel you user

there are no dogs that taste good with chocolate though

If by absolutely not you mean absolutely do, then you have a point with the peanut butter.
Fried crickets filled with cheese are great
Then I'll gladly have this mental disorder. Mint chocolate's my favorite and I get pic related with peanut butter and fudge everytime I go to Cold Stone. Whatcha gonna do?

underrated europost

For me it's Lindt 85%, the most cost effective and widely available quality chocolate bar.

I think most chocolate bars with memes in em like cranberries or salted almonds are just a way to trick you into buying lower quality chocolate by masking it with other shit.

I like high quality Calvé™ peanut butter with similarly high quality De Ruijter™ dark chocolate sprinkles on a sandwich btw. Guess americans won't be able to replicate this Aquafresh classic.

You can fuck right off, mint chocolate chip is by far the best ice cream flavor. Go suck off a 12-gauge.

costco dark chocolate almonds with sea salt are amazing.

I love dark chocolate bars, but lindt is literally barely passable for me. Much better choices available.

chocolate & peanut butter go great together. 2 years ago my birthday cake was dark chocolate cake with peanut butter marscapone icing. Was unreal with a glass of milk. Not exaclty health food though

I feel you, I remember buying a box of chocolate mint thins from girl scout cookie and giving that box away cause it tasted like toothpaste filled chocolate cookies

I don't fight faggots

I think the dog is just staring at the peanut butter.

fucking blasphemy.

Just because you have a fucked up pallet...

>pallet...

Nothing wrong with my pallets, user.

>four way entry
just like your mom

Wrong, all of you.

where's the fourth entry?

>four-way entry
>wing typed
I really wasn't aware anything else was possible.

Agreed, peanut butter and dogs go great with my asshole, though. That tongue-on-hole action is sooooooooooo hot.

just passing by to say that people who regularly buy peanut butter instead of making it themselves are morons

Orange peels and chocolate is pretty good but mint and chocolate ice cream is definitly the shit. I like this user.

Fair enough

I want some chocolate covered bananas real bad now

This user gets it. Asids from a few things on this thread, most of this thread contains things good with chocolate.

Who goes through that much hassle for peanut butter? It's already pretty inexpensive to begin with

Tuna

No! chocolate is not good for puppers. But you get some banana if you promise not to barf on the bed.

I do it for taste, I find more natty tasting pb's like WF's or teddy's to be best.

That's fair. What do use to make it then, like what proportions of peanuts, oil, salt and sugar(if any) do you use?

Why go to all that trouble when you can just buy fresh made peanut butter at the grocery store?

I've tried this. Add bacon and tomato to make a shitty club sandwich. It's not good.

making it yourself allows you to control the texture to get it exactly where you want it. And it's hardly any trouble at all. Dump peanuts into blender or food processor. Run until desired consistency.

We're taking about peanut butter.. oh well, my point still stands.

No. It's a marriage made in heaven. Just try it without Reese's absolutely disgusting and possibly poisonous "chocolate".

Ever had Mrs Field's Peanut Butter Dream Bars?

No?

Go get some now.

mint

i save a lot of money because peanut by weight is much more cheaper than peanut butter in my country. what is the normal price in usa?

Fresh from the machines in those pics basic peanut butter is $2.50/lb, almond butter $6.50/lb

Cleaning my blender sucks though, any kind of nut butter gets stuck in all the little crevices and I can't get the sponge in to clean it out so I have to soak it and spray it and wiggle around the tip of a knife to scrape off the bits and it sucks.

Orange chocolate is disgusting

Drinking fresh orange juice while eating dark chocolate is the best

Uh, you do realize you can easily disassemble the blender for cleaning, right? If not, there's enough residue built up in there already you don't need to worry about a little bit of nut.

Unless you're eating 100% dark chocolate, it's going to be sweet.

>I can't get the sponge in to clean it out

You don't need to. Put hot soapy water in the blender. Run it. It just cleaned itself in a few seconds. Then stick the jar in the dishwasher.

A blender that allows you to disassemble the base is a shit blender. The blade should be a sealed one-piece unit with the jar. This is what you will see on all commercial models like Vitamix or Blendtec. No seals that might leak, fewer parts to clean, much simpler.

Don't sully the good name of the Lord in this house of the McChicken.