How do I stop being stupid?

How do I stop being stupid?

Read philosophy.

>philosophy
I hate philosophy, it's a joke.
But I'm not gonna lie, if you really think into the material it'll definitely strain your brain

HAHAHAHA only 121 iq's you must feel like a total retard

123 iq's masterrace here

130 here HAHAHAHA you faggots are mere brainlets to me

Stop making IQ threads.

IQ is meaningless, this has been well established.

I'm going to tell you the secret to genius user.

You think REALLY FUCKING HARD for REALLY FUCKING LONG until you literally burn all the glucose out of your brain and you have to drink soda or eat in order to replenish it.

I use to be IQ 125 in 6th grade, but I did this every week probably because of OCD and my IQ is now 146 on every test I take.

meaningless to you because even though your family ain't brightest bushel you still make an honest living isnt that right trevor.

now trevor is a redneck name? wtf?

Start by learning symbolic logic. Then do logic puzzles for the rest of your life.

Then study two different things and find out how they relate in such a way that you can objectively and verifiably determine a pattern that will generate new information. Bingo bango.

Honestly these tests are meaningless.
I gave that test to my brother who got hons class I in mathematical physics and is doing a phd in astrophyics and he got 91.
i got 103. A total failure i know who does nothing but watch anime got 130, it relaly does not correlate to success by any measure.

Who said it did?

>121 IQ
>91 percentile
>stupid
When will this meme stop?

Veeky Forums won't let it die

>knowing all the answers
>"muh 141 IQ"

That doesn't raise your iq, though. Just your ability to solve puzzles.

An iq test stops being valid once you've seen the question before.

'studies'
idk some old books on intellegence I read a while ago, i can't remember the names bc i returned them.
also i jsut did another online test and was in the 99th percentile.
[math]\therefore im shit at wordless geometric problems[/math]

A 1-eyed person has superpowers if everyone else is blind, so you're no longer stupid if you get rid of the smarties.

>got better at doing IQ tests
>thinks he actually got smarter
wew lad

not if the smarties kill you first. and they're already doing it without you noticing. that's because they're smart you dumb dumb

I got 128 on the that test yesterday first try. 96.9 precentile made me feel really good about myself. That being said I might have been able to do better if read the front page where it implied there could be patterns found in the column wise and not only row wise, and if my dog didnt bark downstairs to be let out wasting a minute.

Isn't cletus the correct term?

You didn't pass the test. Your dog is still alive. Stay dumb, brainlet.

If you kill all the dumb dumbs you will no longer be superior to most others. It would be a society of geniuses.

>EXCUSES

get off this website

>online iq test
I can tell you right now you'res is below 100

>that feeling of depression when you're stupid as fuck, but you get tested and find out 95% of the world is even more stupid

I still can't wrap my head around how this could be true. I mean, I would have preferred to find out I'm average.

>I hate philosophy, it's a joke.

Yep, you're definitely stupid.

That explains why the smart rich people are childress except for parenting a pet dog, while they pay for the poor dummies to have kids on welfare.