For me its a ball of water

For me its a ball of water

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/04/12/edible-water-bottle-could-put-end-plastic-packaging/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For me, it's frozen and cubed water.

how

>eating your ball of water without some proper plating and some flowers
3/10
Op you are a pleb

>telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/04/12/edible-water-bottle-could-put-end-plastic-packaging/

the classical version goes well with kechup, mayo and a hint of black sesame

This is actually pretty brilliant. The only downside I see... wouldn't the outside of it get dirty, and then you eat that? I mean, I don't lick the outside of plastic bottles when I drink one, but it would about the same as doing that.

The new ones have two layers of membrane. You peel the outer layer before you eat it.

Well shit, sign me up!

great invention
if it poses no risk for health and also blocks environmental toxins I'd be happy to use them

It would be a lot healthier than plastic water bottles, no xenoestrogens.

It depends.
if it blocks zero environmental toxins I'd still prefer the xenoestrogenes

also: what about the stability? can you toss it in a bag?

if there are no issues regarding those things I'd gladly use it

I'm glad people are working on proper replacements for plastic tho

>I'm glad people are working on proper replacements for plastic tho

Why? We already have that. Stainless steel has been around for decades.

The last thing we need is another "disposable" product. Think of how much effort is being wasted to "solve" a problem that doesn't exist in the first place.

nothing better than a nice cold glass of water straight from the freezer, amirite?

>stainless steel or glass
glass is heavy and easy to break and supermarkets don't sell water in stainless steel bottles

>wodka
that filename
nice try

>go to buy a 24 pack of water
>readying out the hurricane season
>there's 3 packs, the shelf can only hold 180 lbs
>one family is dragging one off the shelf, it falls and shatters the floor
>another customer is driving a fork lift to get his 24 pack stain less steel bottles
>You rush over for the last one, try to pick it up
>package is slight open, one falls out and crushed your foot
>at least there's no more plastic

>what's the diminutive word for water in most slav languages

>glass is heavy and easy to break

That's why it's usually encased inside another more durable material. Ever see a thermos bottle? They've existed for decades.

>> supermarkets don't sell water in stainless steel bottles
They actually give it away for free. You walk in with your re-usable bottle. Then you fill it up at the water fountain or faucet.

that just means "little water" in my native tongue
little water as in a little glass of water
who would post a picture of a delicious yet extremely mixable 40% ABV spirit (usually made from grains and thoroughly filtered) disguised as water anyway?

kek. the point is it's pretty stupid to rely on bottled water though, when you could avoid it by refilling a reusable bottle or, you know, even drink tap water instead

God I love people being that silly and fighting over bottled water.

True story from my last hurricane scare:
>family friends and relatives all at my house because we're further away from where the hurricane is expected to hit, but we are still in a small amount of danger
>fat relative comes back from a 4-hour shopping trip, huffing and puffing and acting all proud:
>yeah, I had to stand in line for THREE HOURS but I got the last two bottles of diet-fizzy-flavored water in the store. They were all out of normal water!
>>body language screaming "look what I did! aren't you proud"
I look up from the couch. While you were out I filled up all the trash cans in the garage. I've got 330 gallons out there (55 gal x 6), plus there's another 180 gallons in the house between the two water heaters. If things start to look bad we can always fill up the bathtubs too; that's another 100 gallons easily.
>>fat bitch completely deflated, standing there with her 2 liters of peach-flavored carbonated water.

>That's why it's usually encased inside another more durable material. Ever see a thermos bottle

I was talking about storebought, bottled water.

>You walk in with your re-usable bottle. Then you fill it up at the water fountain or faucet.

Never heard of something like this. But it's actually a nice idea.

>>I was talking about storebought, bottled water.
Yes, I know. I'm trying to steer you away from it because storebought bottled water is a financial and enviornmental distaster. It's fucking crazy expensive compared to water out of a tap, and it's crazy wasteful in terms of packaging and transportation costs. Ever wonder how much gasoline and diesel gets burned by trucking around heavy-ass packages of water?

>Never heard of something like this.
You've never heard or thought about having a re-usable bottle and filling it up with the beverage of your choice? Good lord, user.

thats a nice story user
thanks for sharing

Those things are going to break all the time during shipping. And why get that when you could get yourself a reusable water bottle?

I'm using my tapwater anyways. It's great. But there are many who can't use it since theirs is of bad quality.

>You've never heard or thought about having a re-usable bottle and filling it up with the beverage of your choice?
inside a supermarket? -> no I haven't

Only part I don't like about this is they say you have to swallow it whole.
One of the refreshing things about water is having it in your mouth and drinking it.

Reminds me of this

The best kind of water.

>trash can water

KEK

Beats no water in an emergency situation. Besides, there was a clean liner in each can so it's not as if the water actually touched the grime inside the cans.

Suppose he didn't put trashbags in and the water actually touched the inside of the can.
Even then, you can still use it for other tasks, or you can just filter it.
To filter water you have to actually have water to begin with, so..

the newest chapter he had to serve water. love this manga

>grand blue

Finding water after a hurricane isn't the problem. It's finding *clean* water.

You can boil it, but that requires a lot of energy. If you have a fuckload of propane or other fuel stored up you can do that, but if you have just a little fuel then you also need that to cook food with. I would rather save my limited fuel supplies for cooking.

Filtering can work, but to render water safe to drink you need a filter than can remove bacteria. A brita pitcher ain't going to cut it. You need an RO filter. Those can remove bacteria, but it takes a lot of pressure to force the water through such a filter. Those types of filters are expensive in the first place, and they require a lot of manual effort to work the pump. Possible? Sure. A wise backup. But ideally one stores clean water in advance.

Another option would be to use chemical tablets to kill bacteria and THEN use a brita type filter to make the water palatable.

That's how NASA fakes their little cute floating ball of water.

do americans really store their water in their trash cans?

>Balls of wah'ah.
>Reight? WAH'AH.

>tap

Its a good idea, they look like they would burst pretty easily tho

What are they made of? They even claim it's edible. Incredible invention.

that suffix had more functions than just that
it's just 'water-like', nothing more

I have a dry mouth, how do I fix this? Water makes it drier

suck cock

The only way xenoestrogens get released into your bottle water is if the bottle gets heated, like is sitting in the sun

You don't have to swallow it whole, the casing is destructible.

This webm makes me uneasy

My favourite part is where they drink water.