Cornelius Codreanu
Giovanni Gentile
Oswald Spengler
Mussolini
Giovanni Papini
Celine
Houellebecq
DE maistre

Fashies usually burn books or just write garbage.

>forgetting the most important

>Houellebecq

Ernst von Salomon?

I see some nationalists, royalists, conservatives, and historical pragmatists, but aside from mussolini and mosley, neither of which produced literature, Hamsun, who recanted, and Heinlein, who wrote middling genre fiction, I see no good literature except for Celine, which is the only true to form literate fascist in your list.

In his "Third Reich in Power" Evans does a study of Blood and Iron literature, of which there are many examples

>burn books

Oh no our precious cultural Marxist textbooks were burned on university campuses in the 1930s, never forget goyim!

Honestly Céline seemed too nihilist to be a proper fascist

Fucking go back to pol you dumb faggot.

>nationalists, royalists, conservatives, and historical pragmatists,

You have to understand these authors to understand fascism

>aside from mussolini and mosley, neither of which produced literature

Dictionary definition of literature:

>writings in which expression and form, in connection with ideas of permanent and universal interest, are characteristic or essential features, as poetry, novels, history, biography, and essays.

Both men wrote essays. But, no, you're right, mussolini's doctrine of fascism doesn't grant him a place for fascist literature producers.

All request threads for adult content belong on /r/, and all request threads for work-safe content belong on /wsr/, unless otherwise noted.

>faggot

Homophobic pig. Take numerous seats and read numerous books. P.S. enjoy living under our meme president's reign.

Unfortunately, due to the competitive nature of the third reich mid-level bureaucracy, it was less the content of your books (Junger was openly critical of Goering, the party, and fascism in general, but was loved by Hitler and Goebbels) then your connections with party officials and censors.

I'm sure that they produced doctrinaire tracts of historical interest, but as good literature compared to say, Celine, I would disagree

I actually looked up an old post of mine btw:

For NS lit published during the Third Reich, heck out the works of Gottfried Benn, Klaus Mann, Knut Hamsun, Steinbeck, the works of CS Forrester (Horatio Hornblower), and Gone with the Wind (all not banned and praised by goebbels)
Kuni Tremel-Eggert’s novel Barb
Paul Coelestin Ettighofer's Verdun, the Supreme Judgment,
Theodor Kröger’s The Forgotten Village,
Karl Aloys Schenzinger’s novel Hitler Youth Quex,
Gottfried Rothacker’s The Village on the Border,
Hans Zöberlein’s Conscience’s Command,
Heinrich Spoerl, such as Burnt Rum and Red Wine Punch
Trygve Gulbranssen’s romances, with titles like And the Woods Sing for Ever and The Legacy of Björndal

Nick Land
Plato
Hitler
D&G
The Koran
The Bible
"The Jews and their Lies"
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
Gregory Bateson
Shinto
Zen Buddhism
Art of the Deal

He asked for good fascist literature. Now you want to be pedantic and argue about "what is good?" A work can be good in the sense of providing a framework within which to understand an ideology, or for aesthetic reasons. Both are good.

He's saying it's not literature you autist

I don't live in your meme country

How the fuck can anyone claim that fascism was about elevating romantic aesthetics when that is one of the icons of fascism?

triggered :')

Read
>but as good literature
>good facist literature?

Enjoy your country's foreign policy being shaped by him then

It's about modernist aesthetics
I've never heard anyone claim it was about romanticism

He's saying historical/political tracts aren't literature

I could say Mario isn't a video game that doesn't make it right. Samefag BTW, nice job pretending another person is advocating your position

I was trying to be gracious. Writing a sperg text to a party newspaper. It isnt literature, or good literature. Mein Kampf is fascist literature.

I just spent, out of curiosity, about 10 minutes looking for a bibliography of Mosley. I cannot find one. Stop reaching and sperging.

I would respect a literal fascist looking for literature more than a bad troll who is getting solid answers.

what do you mean by facism op? it's poorly defined alot of the time

>Plato
>fascist
pseud shitposter

>I just spent, out of curiosity, about 10 minutes looking for a bibliography of Mosley. I cannot find one.

amazon.com/Oswald-Mosley/e/B00287UZ0I

Idiot

Proved nothing

You better close your mouth and stop saying bullshit after bullshit

That's true, but there are some exceptions

Nihilism is an integral part and maybe the real soul of every form of fascism. Though that doesn't make every nihilist a fascist.

>You have to understand these authors to understand fascism
False. Fascism is a different and unique thing, not a sum of those you listed. Fascism is a political form born in Italy in the 1920 and the modern right-wing ideas that populate Veeky Forums nowadays have very little to do with it.

Shut the fuck up, thanks.

Op asked for good fascist literature, not nazi literature. Is it so difficult?

Apart from Mussolini, Gentile, Evola and to a lesser extent Croce, you have to think that fascist culture was eminently futurist. Futurism is the real, deepest soul of the original Fascism. That said, you can read Marinetti, Balla, Luciano Folgore, Salvatore Quasimodo. The last two are poets. Anorher one – he was a friend of Mussolini – is Gabriele D'Annunzio, a great poet and a good novelist/dramatist. Though he always maintained a strong freedom of thought and was pretty indipendent in everything he did or said.

Another aspect of Fascism is the cult of decadence and nihilism. That's why I would suggest you to give a look to the Crepuscolars, like Guido Gozzano, Sergio Corazzini, Corrado Govoni, Marino Moretti and Aldo Palazzeschi. They were near to Futurism and Mussolini appreciated them. Crepuscolarism is one of the best thing happened in Italian culture in the last century to be honest. If you don't know Italian I highly suggest you to check out at least the painting scene.

D'Annunzio fan.
He's the only fascist that was about dat life.

>not a sum of those you listed.
>you're saying it was the sum of those thinkers by saying it's important to understand them

False. No one said it was. But go right ahead and ignore anti egalitarian and anti democratic thinkers because you're too stupid to see their intersection with fascism

amateur fascist's reaction to learning the rules is "shut up"
wow, really makes me think

Are you stupid or what? Op's asking about fascist literature and you name nationalism, royalism, conservativism, historical pragmatism? OF COURSE they are related to fascism, but the real fascism has its own literature and its own thinkers. Why should he read related thinkers instead of reading directly the original ones?

"All request threads for adult content belong on /r/, and all request threads for work-safe content belong on /wsr/, unless otherwise noted." - die fuhrer

*der

>OF COURSE they are related to fascism

Correct. So you should read the thinkers who paved the way to the creation of the ideology so you are better able to see why the fascists thought differently about given concepts. It fleshes out your understanding of the ideology.

Fascists think the nation is X in contrast to the royalist's Y and the conservative's Z. Fascism believed it could remedy the faulty definition of nation put forward by these authoritarian strains of thinkers by incorporating a, b, and c.

If you don't understand the value of such analysis, die.

>you should read the thinkers who paved the way to the creation of the ideology
Are you fucking serious? Fascists and Futurists were the first.
If you want to suggest the reading of Hegel, Nietzsche, Spengler, Papini, Prezzolini, Peirce, etc, that's fine. But if you're referring to the usual right-wing thinkers we have nowadays (many people in this threads named them) you're just wrong, simply because Fascism came first.

may I ask for more?

>Fascists and Futurists were the first.

They were the first to ponder the nature and goals of the nation and the State? Anyway you can't even into ideological decontestation so look that up and then report back in the decade after you've finally understood it

What do you get when you mix a fascist and a frat boy?

Il Duchbag

his ideas are the basis of what would become "fascist" thought

Fascism:Career of a Concept- Paul Gottfried A nice overview to be honest.

Yes.

Gabriele D'Annunzio
Filippo Tommaso Marinetti
Benedetto Croce
Giuseppe Prezzolini
Giovanni Vailati
Mario Calderoni
Reinhold Niebuhr
Ezra Pound
Giorgio Pisanò
Corrado Govoni
Marino Moretti
Aldo Palazzeschi
Luciano Folgore
Antonio Beltramelli
Massimo Bontempelli
Fausto Maria Martini
Augusto Del Noce
Ferdinando Martini
Alfredo Oriani
Enrico Corradini
Arnaldo Cipolla
Luciano Zuccoli
Indro Montanelli
Antonio Baldini
Curzio Malaparte
Mino Maccari
Leo Longanesi
Berto Ricci

>ideological decontestation
Literally what
Close your mouth and go to bed schoolmaster of the shit

>ITALIAN NATIONALISM, FUTURISM AND FASCISM

Giuseppe Prezzolini, La teoria sindacalista
--- Vecchio e nuovo nazionalismo
--- La Voce, 1908-1913. Cronaca, antologia e fortuna di una rivista
Giovanni Papini, Un uomo finito
--- Maschilità
--- L'esperienza futurista
--- Gog
--- Il libro nero
Enrico Corradini, Sopra le vie del nuovo impero
--- Discorsi nazionali
--- L'unità e la potenza delle nazioni
--- La riforma politica in Europa
Ardengo Soffici, L'Arlecchino
--- La ritirata del Friuli
--- Primi principi di un'estetica futurista
--- Battaglia fra due vittorie
Gabriele D'Annunzio, Prose scelte
--- Laudi
--- Contemplazione della morte
--- Oratoria politica
--- Il libro segreto
Curzio Malaparte, La rivolta dei santi maledetti
--- Le nozze degli eunuchi
--- L'Europa vivente e altri saggi politici
--- Italia barbara
--- Technique du coup d'état
Agostino Lanzillo, Origine e contenuto dell'economia corporativa
Berto Ricci, Errori del nazionalismo italiano
--- La rivoluzione fascista
Alfredo Rocco, La trasformazione dello stato; dallo stato liberale allo stato fascista
Giovanni Gentile, Fascismo e cultura
--- Origini e dottrina del fascismo
--- Discorso agli Italiani
--- Genesi e struttura della società
Camillo Pellizzi, Fascismo-aristocrazia
Sergio Panunzio, Diritto, forza e violenza: lineamenti di una teoria della violenza
--- Che cos'è il fascismo
--- Il sentimento dello Stato
--- Il concetto della dittatura rivoluzionaria
--- Teoria generale dello Stato fascista
Carlo Costamagna, Storia e dottrina del fascismo
Giuseppe Bottai, Scritti
Ugo Spirito, I fondamenti dell'economia corporativa
--- Dall'economia liberale al corporativismo
--- Critica della democrazia
A.O. Olivetti, Lineamenti del nuovo Stato italiano
--- Commercio e corporativismo
Filippo Tommaso Marinetti, Come si seducono le donne
--- Futurismo e fascismo
--- Il poema africano della Divisione "28 ottobre"
--- Patriottismo insetticida
--- Canto eroi e macchine della guerra mussoliniana
Fillìa, Il Futurismo: ideologie, realizzazioni e polemiche del movimento futurista italiano
Mario Sironi, Scritti e pensieri
Gioacchino Volpe, Guerra, dopoguerra, fascismo
--- L'Italia in cammino: l'ultimo cinquantennio
--- Scritti sul fascismo: 1919-1938
--- Storia del movimento fascista

Most I can't find in German or English tho...

You're one of those fucktard assholes who wave their culture because they can't follow and face the discussion. I'll make a synthesis for you:
1) op asks about fascist literature
2) a random asshole answers: you have to understand nationatilists, royalists, conservatives, and historical pragmatists (???)
3) I read your shitpost and I wonder: why can't op directly read fascist authors?
4) the asshole answers: because he has to able to see why the fascists thought differently about given concepts. It fleshes out your understanding of the ideology (??????)
5) me: but if op wants to read fascist authors...
6) the asshole starts with his flights of fancy and ravings about anything but the actual question

And here it ends. I understand he is a faggot and an asshole, I legitimately insult him and forget him. BUT SUDDENLY HE'S BACK:

7) read Michael Freeden's work.
8) I check out Michael Freeden's wikipedia... he's a fucking contemporary thinker
9) I think about the fucking previous dialogue: didn't I tell him I believe op is asking about actual fascist literature?
10) of course I did: "If you want to suggest the reading of Hegel, Nietzsche, Spengler, Papini, Prezzolini, Peirce, etc, that's fine."
11) but no, the asshole wants op to read contemporary thinkers to understand fascism!

Now, what's the problem around this?

THAT OP FUCKING ASKED ABOUT FASCIST LITERATURE

HE DOESN'T NEED TO UNDERSTAND FASCISM, HE WANTS TO READ FASCISM

R E A D
F A S C I S M

If you followed me all the way you must have understood you are a retard and you should go to bed to rest your weary head.

>tfw you will never be as based as D'Annunzio

But yeah, the Italians produced a lot of interesting stuff. The futurist manifestos make good reading, although I'm still grumpy that we don't have any proper Italian futurist cinema apart from half of Thais, which isn't very futurist at all.

Nazi Literature in America.

Romanticism very clearly led to fascism. The early 20th century rise of nationalism was caused directly by romantic nationalism

The only good fascist is a dead one.

>The only good communist is a dead one.
Corrected it for you, mistakes happen

The only good Jew is a dead one.

>falling for the jewish natsoc scheme
if our enemies die they win

>if our enemies die they win
falling for leaf cuck meme

Both are right.

The Jungle, by Sinclair Lewis.

You are the first intelligent person in this thread

You sound like reddit

>yfw no one else notices OP was just making a pun

Oh really?

>tfw I got it and was about to scroll past the thread but I saw your post and now feel obligated to reply

Did ol' Moose-sempai like him some Joyce Unjounded?

explain it to me o wise ones

>tfw Italian fascism didn't go all the way with futurist aesthetics
What it could have been

They could have built NYC before Americans

ya'll are fucking ignorant and unread.

lmao at calling Pirandello a fascist, he denounced that shit, literally tearing up his party membership documents in front of party leaders.

Literally in the first post of the thread, you Dumdum

>Rudyard Kipling
i think you're having a giraffe mate

The art of the deal
Crippled america

Ayn Rand

>Rudyard Kipling
>Jean Raspail
>Junger
>heinlein
>Oswald Spengler
>Houellebecq