They call Church's (A.K.A oil factory) Texas Chicken in other countries. Any other name changes?

They call Church's (A.K.A oil factory) Texas Chicken in other countries. Any other name changes?

In America, they call their "Round and Round Ups and Downs" a "Ferris Wheel"

hungry jacks is aussie burger king

wtf i hate church's now

Hardy's vs Carls Jr

Tim Hortons is TIM HORTONS CAFE AND BAKESHOP in America

In Texas we call Church's garbage.

Yeah, i had no idea what's this when i saw it in my coutnry, i told its just some local KFC imitation, but turned out its apparently a big chain in the USA with different name here.
Havent tried it yet, my friend eats there every lunch since theres one by his workplace and said its better than KFC tho so i might check it

It's shit, but better than KFC (not that that's a particularly high bar).

I'd moved to Wisconsin and the only Church's around was in niggerville Milwaukee so I didn't eat it up there. Moved back down to Texas and had some the first day I was back. I was shocked because it was blander than shit. Tasted like oil. Had it again a few days ago and same thing.

So disappointing.

do they really not call it Tim Horton's when they aren't bound by Quebec's retarded laws?

>(not that that's a particularly high bar).

well, its not like theres much of an option here, KFC and apperently this "Texas Chicken" are pretty much the only chicken fast food joins here.
I know KFC is trash, but its my guilty pleasure, i still order a bucked of spicy wings from time to time and just chill whole night playing vidya

This.

>local fried chicken joints
>KFC
>popey's
>
>
>
>Churche's

This. Church's is for niggers. I don't like that other countries associate it with Texas.

Steers and queers come from Texas, and I doubt a cow is posting on Veeky Forums.

I think it's reversed

kek

My fursona is a steer

In Canada, it's still called Church's.

We also don't have niggers, so people don't really associate it with niggers.

It's also much better than KFC, and only slightly below Popeye's.

Texans (and other southern US people) know that this is the real shit

>what are black loyalists
Where do you live? Yellowknife?

THIS

Makes Cane's seem like a weak overpriced meme

Zaxbys the king nigga fuck you

>We also don't have niggers
You clearly haven't stepped foot in Toronto