You can only have one until the day you die. Choose

You can only have one until the day you die. Choose.

Me: I choose the maple syrup
t. Leaf

Other urls found in this thread:

science.howstuffworks.com/bomb-sniffing-bees.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys leaf

Maple sizzzurup

Honey, you god damn savage.

Honey. It's more versatile.

I could probably doctor up honey to taste something like maple syrup, but I probably can't get maple syrup to taste like honey.

honey it is.

honey has huge complexity and variety of flavor and can be used as a sweetener in or on pretty much everything

syrup isn't even as good as molasses

I almost said maple syrup, but you have a point. if I got real desperate for something resembling maple syrup, I could fake it with a simple syrup and maple flavouring.

Honey

maple syrup, its vegan
dont like beesspit mixed with toxic waste

syrup as well because I am also leaf..

never use honey, use syrup regularly.

I'm a leaf but I have a hard time picking syrup over honey

I love maple syrup but it has a really strong, distinctive flavour. Honey's flavour is way more mellow by comparison. I'm afraid I'd get tired of the maple syrup over time.

Can we just ban all the leafs? They do nothing but shitpost. Like seriously what does this thread contribute to the board?

honey goes with hundreds of things.

maple syrup goes with literally one thing.

Honey, it has no expiration, ever.

Honey
Wayy more versatile

>toxic waste
It's literally the opposite of toxic when eaten in moderation

it WAS
now it contains pesticides, heavy metals and other toxins

Obviously maple syrup, but the real question is, what grade?
Call me unrefined (hee hee) but I prefer grade C

Honey.

Also a leaf but honestly just don't use maple that much. It's good on pancakes and bacon but that's about all I do with it.

Whoa I didn't even look at my own image, now I'm all confused about the grading. Point is I prefer a brown maple syrup

Bee vomit or magical tree elixir...

...I'll go with maple syrup.

>heavy metals
I didn't know Iron Maiden was in honey

>heavy metals
like the sick fawkin puppies? fawk yeah! dvv dvv

>he doesn't keep his own bees and harvest his own honey
fucking pleb

I should revisit my opinion about honey if they are

how do you keep your bees contained?
do you use tiny leashes?

gmo and round up is also a big problem

Molasses, the patrician choice.

Honey, but only if it's clear and comes in a squeezey bottle.

Maple syrup

i like solidified honey

>vegan
>on a cooking board
An hero, please.

Obviously.
What self respecting beekeeper doesn't take their bees out on walks on little leashes, take the whole swarm out for a Sunday drive to the park.
Don't know what you're missing.

This is actually a nice picture.

You could train them to attack annoying people.

And there are aslo bees that search explosives. You could save all of us with your litlle bees if you train them proplerly.

science.howstuffworks.com/bomb-sniffing-bees.htm

if it's the real shit then maple syrup. If it's this shit that my mom keeps around the house then honey

You realize vegetables can be cooked right?

Do you know what "cooking" is??

honey easy. a spoonful of honey and crushed garlic 2-3 times a day will cure any cold in less than a week.

>You could train them to attack annoying people.
I'm pretty sure that's a standard feature straight from the manufacturer. Don't let the dealer fool you.

It's not that easy to learn them to only attack selected people. Then again: just toss a waterballon filled with honey on them.

>You can only have one until the day you die. Choose.
Honey, since maple syrup is an importation good and therefore expensive as fuck, while honey can be grown on my fucking property.

How do you make those thick pancakes? The ones I make are much thinner.

Honey gives me horrible stomach pains, but I've never had REAL maple syrup (and I'm a leaf).

>How do you make those thick pancakes? The ones I make are much thinner.
Flapjacks have a ton of different names and each is more a hint to its size than regional dialect when in the US. I recommend you just google thick pancake recipe.

Honey
I use blueberry syrup anyway

I'm also a leaf and I chose maple syrup too.

The most delicious simple lunch sandwich is toasted white bread with a thick slice of ham and maple syrup.

The floral sweetness of honey in cakes and drinks can be somewhat substituted by elderflower concentrate (available at IKEA) and rose syrup (Indian and Middle East grocery section).

Good ol' semi dark maple syrup

do leafs really eat this? sounds worse than the pineapple on potted ham meme

you get better from a cold in less than a week without anything you autist

www.thesaurus.com

Why are richer flavors graded lower?

i still got half a gallon of fancy in storage. it's light with a hint of "tree" flavor if that makes any sense. shame that all flavors aren't readily available in florida

>not planting more than enough plants on your property to keep the bees close
Come on.

Is this your nation's steak and bananas with ketchup?
That just sounds so fucking bland and not enjoyable. Literally JUST tier food. You might as well just eat saltines and a glass of water for lunch instead

definitely honey. one of my favorite foods

honey

Why are they all grade a?

This. Also a leaf. I just can't comprehend how you could choose syrup over honey. Honey has far more uses.

I love maple syrup, but c'mon.

I don't eat pancakes because I'm not 5.
Honey.
Also, anyone else enjoy a little honey in their coffee?

If you want comedically thic pancakes use a rice cooker to make em bro

Maybe a little molasses?
How would you go about making honey to taste like maple?

Wait, what is this "I am leaf" shit. I've only been gone a few days, what did I miss?

Leaf means Canadian, you retard. It's been around for years.

huh, never heard that term.

Sorry I called you a retard.

I use honey more often, but I live in New England so I have to go with the syrup.

Cum/Semen

I'm a leaf and I prefer the Aunt Jermima fake bullshit over the real sizurp. This shit is pretty good tho.

Honey is bee vomit and shit and fucks up your teeth.

>choose neither
>live forever

Good game but both are trashy planetspew for children or whatever. Grow up.

>I'm a leaf and I prefer the Aunt Jermima fake bullshit
You're no lead to me

>Honey is bee vomit and shit and fucks up your teeth
Yes, and fucking sugary syrup doesn't. Okay man.

>Sunday drive to the park

Yeah right into the GMO non-organic park.

>I'm not 5
>anyone else enjoy a little honey in their coffee?

What are you, three?

>le bee vomit meme

I was 14 too once you guys.

Going contrary to what a lot of people here are saying couldn't you make passable imitation honey more easily than maple syrup considering a lot of what's sold is supposedly fake anyways? Imitation maple syrup products are always fucking gross

never found something I like honey on.
had ONE good maple syrup, came in a glass container

maple syrup

Jesus, this is autistic.

do you know as an adult you can eat whatever you want

Grade A now just means "good enough for human consumption"

The other two grades are "processing grade" and the nebulous "substandard"

That is a recent development; the USDA lumped Grade B into Grade A and then split the new A into four catergories. Grade B (now darker A) is fucking baller.

We should at least have the little flags like they have on Pol so we know who we re talking to.

Maple syrup has both of those as well though, I would argue honey has less of a strong and complex taste which is why it's way more versatile though.
But to the some things maple syrup works as sweetener it just works ridiculously well because of the deep and complex taste.

I dont see how fancy is the best its just sugar water at that point fuck id rather have raw white honey over this shit

I farm honey.

Buckwheat and clover.

Easy maple water near the bee hive ive done this as an experiment and it tasted like super sweet maple syrup

Also a leaf but I'd pick honey. There's maple honey.

Is this even a question? Maple fucking syrup every goddamn time.

I put honey in my milk, and I dont even use syrup for anything, so honey.

I don't think bees have the capacity to suffer, veg-user...

Honey is acidic as fuck. That's why it can't go bad and lasts indefinitely.

Syrup

t. Leaf

I really only like syrup on pancakes. I could just eat a jar of fucking honey, straight up. Plus, my gf makes excellent ricotta pancakes that don't need syrup. Maybe just a bit of butter, or maple cream.

Actually, the existence of maple cream makes this question pointless. Maple syrup can fuck off forever.

>not choosing honey
Honestly. Kill yourself.

What the fuck?

>Honey is acidic as fuck. That's why it can't go bad and lasts indefinitely.

Lolno. Honey is mostly sugar. Its pH is around 4. That's far from "acidic as fuck".

The reason why honey lasts so long is because it's basically a supersaturated sugar solution. It kills microbes that come into contact with it via osmotic pressure.

What did he mean by this?

how the fuck is honey not vegan, beekeeping is the most animal friendly thing there is

It's "stealing from the bees" and "making bees your slaves"

and keeping them alive and healty and giving them more food than they would if you weren't there

have you heard of symbiotic relationships

Neither, I choose altoids sours

You're preaching to the choir, user. I agree with you. I'm just repeating what I've heard vegans say is the problem with honey.

yeah but since you're the one who controls the means of production you are exploiting the proletarian bees' labor.

Not who your responding to, but that's just further confirmation of the looniness of vegans.

>expecting retarded vegans to realize captive animals live longer, happier healthier lives

b-b-but it's like MUH SLAVERY IT LIKE MUH SHARECROPPERS OMG OMG ANY ANALOGY TO JIM CROW AND BLACK PEOPLE MEANS I RITE