How the fuck do you find good submarine bread...

How the fuck do you find good submarine bread? I've been to every super market in town and I can only find these weird faux hot dog bun sandwich rolls.

Make some

I agree.
OP I've looked around too and it's hard to find something good. Same thing goes for tortillas

Sadly, unless you live near a decent baker; you going to have to make them yourself

Go to a banh mi store and steal their breads

is he, dare i say it, /ourkot/?

Live in the northeastern part of the US.

Go to jimmy Johns and buy their day old rolls.

Easy peezy

He said good

Learn how to make your own. With the commercialization of bread making and 99.9% of america being spoiled on the idea of 99 cent presliced loaves, the mom and pop (good) bakeries have imploded and there are very few left.

You can go to a chain grocery store bakery, but they really just make the same dough over and over again for everything and shape it into different forms and call it different breads and charge 4 bucks for it. thats a rip off.. its basically shit.

yeah.. modern america is a bread wasteland. if you want good bread you have to get lucky enough to live right by one of the few rare bakeries left. one that probably caters to several restaurants in the area and that how they stayed open - next time you are at your favorite restuarant ask them where they get their bread - they might tell you and it might be open to the public.

but honeslty, cultivate your own starter yeast and learn to make bread yourself. its very rewarding, stupid cheap, and miles better than many of the other options in America.

>but they really just make the same dough over and over again for everything and shape it into different forms and call it different breads
The truth hurts.

Unless you live in the Northeast, you're probably shit out of luck as most other places don't have bakeries open to the public or stores that carry fresh baked bread.

For me it's the mcchicken, the best fast food sandwich.

This is especially true if you buy a cuban loaf and a french baguette and eat them side by side. The texture is slightly diferrent because i think they bake them at different temps and might even let them proof for different amounts of time. but is is so obviously the same dough. its fucking tragic.

It is obviously different when you start talking about whole wheat vs. white... but everything that is white bread is the same white bread mix.

>unless you live in an area with rich people

The only people that can afford and support artisan bakeries are wealthy people with extra disposable income.

The fucking wasteland that is fly over, where there are more walmarts than anything else... where bubba is proud to make his 30k a year that's where you're fucking shit out of luck. because everyone in that area of the country expects a loaf of bread to be in a bag, pre sliced, and cost 75 cents as the weekly special at the god damn piggly wiggly.

i both loath and feel bad for those poor sons of bitches. most of them aren't even smart enough to realize how bad they have it.

That's not true. Even places with poor people in the Northeast have fresh baked bread brought in daily by non-artisan bakeries. It's just that they have different expectations for bread.

He's talking about poor Niggers. Not poor actual people.

But the funny thing is, the niggers actually get even fatter as they make more income... there goes the Poor = fat excuse.

kek
the poor should be put into work camps or burned as fuel

Do you live on the east coast between DC and Boston?

If not you'll never find it. The recipe is all over the internet, the people with knowledge for making it well is strictly regional.

Why do white people always bring race into discussions

Do Americans really do this?

I buy day old loaves from Jimmy John's. It's pretty perfect.

>Even places with poor people in the Northeast

I'm gonna have to ask you to check your privilege there Yank.

That;s fucking disgusting. Even fresh loaves from Jimmy Johns are a fucking disgrace.

>Why do blacks always bring race into discussions

fyp

Fucking white people are afraid of taking about race like the fucking plague.

You niggers and liberals have them white cowards well trained.

>liberals
>white cowards

The hypocrisy of the conservative ideology ladies and gentleman.

For, what I am sure is the 20th time today, you aren't making any sense Jimmy Bob.

Just like brioche or hawaiian buns, youre gonna be SOL if your specialty stores dont carry em

Try fishing in the great lakes. Can't find great bread when you try at lake inferior.

>The hypocrisy of the conservative ideology ladies and gentleman.

There you go with your racism Nigger. And making dumbass assumptions just makes you look fucking dumber.

No. I'm not white, fucking Nig.

Modern white boys are fucking pussies.

>the niggers actually get even fatter as they make more income...

Wait. I thought your 'Merican blacks were only fat sacks of shit because they is poor and oppressed by whitey?

So rich niggers actually are fatter and more diseased?

Explain that, white liberal nigger apologists.

coastanzas bakery, cheektowaga/buffalo NY
that bread looks like a costanzas roll.

>(you)

I think (you) forgot this wasn't /b

Underwater