Mandela Effect

I am creating this thread for the purpose of discovering how the Mandela Effect began, when it began, and exactly what has changed. Please, assist me in compiling this evidence and reach the truth/conclusion.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ApeMOxF.jpg
konsolenkost.de/gameboy-color-extreme-sports-mit-den-berenstain-baeren-modul-gebraucht/a-1000926/
youtube.com/watch?v=q56RgyqlQ5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is not "Paranormal". Please, Go research some and see what you find. You may find yourself surprised.

>This is not "Paranormal"

From what I have been researching, it seems very possible that the particle accelerator at CERN's facility could be the cause, as many have said they began having these issues around Jan. 2013. Month's after they used the accelerator to discover "The God Particle."

[citation needed]

Its coincidence. Lots of people mixed up about the same things. Lots of kids parents just read "Beranstain" as "Berenstein" because lots of people didn't know how to pronounce it, or didn't read it. Lots of people thought Mandela died in prison because there was a time when that was rumored to have happened.

i remember it happening last week

You Wizard, You Warlock.
I had a conversation with someone else about the origin of the Mandela effect approx the same you made this thread. WHAT THE BALLS.
(just Google Mandela effect origin, almost the first result)

It is not coincidence. There is so much evidence that it is a real phenomenon. For instance, "Sex and the City". I know it as "Sex IN the City," and so does everyone else I have asked. Yet, it is now "Sex and the City." There is even a video of someone getting out an old goody box of their girlfriend's, and discovering perfume bottles among other things that say "Sex in the City."

schizophrenics, people with spotty memories, and attention-seeking LARPers are becoming a perfect storm

People who witness a crime change their stories and forget details after a few months. What makes you think that 100% of people will remember how to spell the name of a children's book from decades ago?

You really find it that farfetched? There are many people who are not affected by the Mandela Effect. But there are most likely just as many people who are. I don't remember eating in "Chick-Fil-A" when I was younger, but I certainly remember "Chic-Fil-A." It was the only thing that stood out to me as a chicken joint. The name. Suddenly changed without a trace.

>human brains are not perfect
>people remember things incorrectly

that's just what THEY want u to believe

I don't believe that you are reliable. It comes down to 2 possibilities:

1) Your recall has been tampered with because you've been taken in by the Mandela Effect "list of changes"
2) You're lying

Shit, I remember it being called the Morgan Freeman Effect, who else is from my timeline?

My recall has been tampered with. That's precisely my point. We are all compromised. Either in the way that we have all had our memories altered, or that the world has literally changed around us without any record or evidence of it doing so OTHER than our memories.

Lol, that's actually pretty funny. Look guys. Everyone knows the line, "Luke, I am your Father." Go research this one. It's not like that in the movie. There is even an interview of the man who voiced Vader saying "Luke," but if you look up the movie, and watch the clip, it says otherwise. Go look, and report back what you find.

you all altered your own memories. that's what mass hysteria is.

it's why people misquote movies and literature; once they hear someone else misquote it, the misquote overwrites their memories of the real quote

so once someone told you "it's berenSTEIN not berenSTAIN" and you can't actually remember which it was, you'll auto-assume that it's berenstein because you're used to surnames of that style in the west. If anyone tell you that you're wrong you can just tell them you're from an alternate dimension or something. And then you can join the rest of the delusional masses who also claim to be from an alternate dimension or something. Mass hysteria.

And I doubt it could ever be "Chic-Fil-A". People would mispronounce it "sheek-fill-ay"

This just further proves my point. "In" sounds like "and", whoop de do.

I have a Razor for you. It's your choice if you would like to apply it to your logic or your wrists.

I highly doubt people would be dumb enough to pronounce it "sheek-fill-at" unless they are from some third world country.

I'm not talking about "sounds". I've watched the show, in and out, and I used to own a few seasons. They were spelled "Sex in the City."

This is not a thread for skepticism. This is a search for the truth. Don't believe in it, simply don't post.

>I used to own a few seasons
kek

Sorry bro you literally just remembered it wrong. Happens to everyone, about all kinds of stuff. I was sure I went to Disneyland when I was I kid. It was Disneyworld.

Amazing isn't it, how all of these mysterious things are all reasonable confusions of reality, rather than things that appear without context of anything else. Things that rhyme and such. If we were really feeling the effect of parallel worlds, you think some of it wouldn't be so easily explained away with memetic misunderstanding.

Over 25,000 people have responded here are some data about their answers? 82% remember it as Berestein Bears, 56% remember it as Sex in the City, 74% remember it as "Luke, I am your father," only 12% of people knew the right number of NASA missions, 88% thought it was Mirror Mirror, 77% thought it was Interview with a Vampire, 86% thought it was "If you build it they will come," and 47% thought it was O+. Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Branch Davidians were included as controls and 95% of people got Buffy right and 85% got Branch Davidians right (for those that were extremely confident it was closer to 95%) (there was no controversy surrounding those two questions).

Apparently, the majority remembers it being Sex in the City.

I believe there is more than just these "memetic misunderstandings" at work. There have been people who have children whom they know they didn't have before. As well as those who had children, and are frantically searching for them even now. People have disappeared, people have seemingly come back from the dead. I am looking for the truth, despite whatever criticism and "shade" you feel so inclined to throw my direction.

i.imgur.com/ApeMOxF.jpg

Well if people can hop universes why cant a couple vhs tapes too?

It's not a "hop universes" kind of thing. We all know there are infinite dimensions of infinite possibilities. It is my personal hypothesis that something happened in 2012 causing our dimension to slightly meld with another. we got some of their people, they got some of ours. We got some of their "Logos" and "movie lines", what-not, and visa-versa. In a realm of infinite dimensions and infinite possibilities, its is a fact that this exact thing WOULD happen at some point. The only "Statistic" is the crazy percentage of 0.000000000000000001, (carry on infinitely with the zeroes) that it was our 2 dimensions that has had this happen.

fuck off, the name is a misnomer, it quite literally has nothing to do with god

>criticism of my theory is unacceptable it IS right now all i have to do is collect evidence

>.000000...1
not a real number

Really? I had no idea. (Heavy Sarcasm).
The point is that there was a very very very tiny possibility it would happen here, but an absolute possibility that it would happen somewhere.

for believers of this phenomena, does everything you misremember become a representative example of the mandela effect? how do you discriminate between the faulty memory of human beings and this supposed change in reality?

Wasn't it called the Mandala Effect?

It is easy to discriminate between memory issues and these changes by a few different ways. For one, comparing with the collective. It isn't coincidence that everyone is having these changes in memory about the same thing. For instance, does it seem like a coincidence that Jeremy Bernstein is the name of a CERN theoretical physicist, author of Kinetic Theory in the Expanding Universe, Quantum Profiles, Tenth Dimension, and Quantum Leaps. It is suspected they changed the book name for this reason.

lul, the sign actually reads MANDELA.

You really haven't the slightest clue whats happening at CERN do you? I mean, I know most idiots don't, but it still frustrates me.

The man in this picture is John Ellis, a physicist whom has been working with CERN since 1978. And yes actually, I do. CERN is accelerating particles almost at the speed of light at each-other, causing them to collide in hopes of causing a miniature "big boom" so that we can further understand how the universe was created.

Keep going, talk about where the mandela effect comes in.

Gladly. Even Stephen Hawking speculated that doing this, rather than creating a "Big Boom," it could cause a black hole to form and devour the earth. Who is to say that a tiny, needle tip black hole (a rip in space and time /?dimensions?) didn't form and cause unforeseen anomalies?

I'm so sorry OP. When I was posting those Mandela Effect threads on /pol/ I was just memeing, I thought everyone else was too. For your own mental health I'd recommend avoiding the flat earth threads. Once again, sorry OP. I didn't mean to exacerbate your schizophrenia.

I am sorry to let you know I have not seen your thread, and I actually steer clear of /pol/. Sorry to burst your pea sized bubble.

Oh, not to mention the Large Hadron Collider was shut down for over 2 years. Perhaps they were waiting for the black hole to eat itself due to Hawking Radiation or whatnot. I'm not a scientist. I do not work for CERN, nor is theoretical physics my field. I do not know what happened. But I know what COULD have happened.

If it took 2 years to evaporate then we would've all already died from a black hole that large, not to mention how on earth they could've created one so massive to begin with. For reference the time it generally takes their "black holes" to evaporate is orders of magnitude less than a nanosecond. It would take a concerted worldwide effort to make a black hole that would actually stick around, and it still probably wouldn't be enough to work.

I'm not sure about you, but I haven't been running tests about black holes, particles, and anti-particles. I don't know how it would work. But it would be entirely possible for there to be a small enough black hole to cause anomalies that would be too small for any matter of earth to be in its "horizon." And no, inside the LHC is like the vacuum of space. it would be ridiculous to say it is impossible to contain a black hole of that size in such an atmosphere.

I'll take "what is psychosis/dementia/PTS/schizophrenia" for $500, Johnny.

Hm, people remember things as the more better sounding version/don't remember trivial shit? Really bombards my neutrons.
I remember SW episode 1 coming out before SW episode 4, because I can't remember the actual order since it plays no role in my life and because 1 coming before 4 seems like a more logical approach to releasing movies. Damn, I must come from the 72:ndth realm where George Lucasstein/stain knows how to count.

Watch the movie before you try to quote it. Don't follow the (((media)))'s version of it.

>This delusional.

Since it wasn't spelled "Sex in the City", you are fucking retarded.
>used to own
Good cover up so that we can't ask you for evidence.

konsolenkost.de/gameboy-color-extreme-sports-mit-den-berenstain-baeren-modul-gebraucht/a-1000926/
I can do it too.
>i remember the bears as a book, not a GB game? TAKE ME BACK TO MY TIMELINE REEEEEEE!

Confirmed shitpost. No need for me anymore.

Black hole evaporation has absolutely nothing to do with being in a vacuum, in fact ITS WORSE. It will decay even faster because it doesn't even have any atmosphere particles to suck up and prolong its life a bit longer.

Lol, I'm not saying they were trying to make it sustain. Quite the opposite.

Containment is impossible. Growing it is even more impossible. I don't think you truly realize the energy required to do these things is.

>file name
HOLY SHIT IT'S ANOTHER TIMELINE!

I remember it as The Berenstian Bears Show Theme Slow, to be honest.
(Source: youtube.com/watch?v=q56RgyqlQ5g )

Damn, I remembered it as The Berenstian Bears Show Theme Slow, but apparently it's The Berenstian Bears Theme Song Slow.
ANOTHER TIMELINE!

I am not saying they were trying to create a black hole, mate. Hell, they've already admitted they've done that. The black holes are so microscopic, they disappear in seconds. What i'm saying is that the black holes could potentially create anomalies between us and dimensions other than the 3 space dimensions we already know exist.

This kind if thinking locks you in.
EVERYTHING is now proof or confirmation of your idea.

>i remember it was different
Look it changed!

>i dont remember it was different
Look the altered my memory

This makes it unfalsifiable and thus unscientific and thus /x/-tier bullshit

Also kys

No, it would be classified as theoretical physics.

Bog-tier theoretical physics.

How so? This is the peak of theoretical physics. CERN has recently discovered with LHC that there is "potentially" a new particle when they used the LHC at 13 TeV. By this, I of course mean other than the Higgs Boson. It is this particle that very well could be the cause of this.

>muh lunatic ravings are theoretical physics
Sure user, sure.

I remember Finland and Korea having a conflict back in the dark ages. I can't find any sources on it, but I know my history teacher told me something along the lines of that. Can anybody provide me with info/guide me towards info?

Mandela Effect is when someone doesn't remember something correctly or someone changed written history so that there's no proof it was how it was remembered.

That in itself isn't /x/, but tards thinking that it has any other reason is /x/.