What kind of girls do Veeky Forums guys like? I had one guy who was working on his PhD in mathematics interested in me...

What kind of girls do Veeky Forums guys like? I had one guy who was working on his PhD in mathematics interested in me, but I was too intimidated. I want to marry a smart guy though. I'm a black girl. It seems like most go for Asian girls :(

>liking girls

>I'm a black girl
black hand w timestamp, my white friend

>Implying math monkeys are smart

I'm a (mixed) black guy with a BS and MS in theoretical computer science (coincidentally also taken by an Asian girl).

I like when somebody gets excited about talking about the ideas that I have (and of course sharing her own when she has them). For one, I would go insane if I left these ideas in my head, but it also provides an extra layer of emotional intimacy to be able to do this. I also appreciate things like warmth, loyalty, and level of familiarity.

timestamp or gtfo larper

i fly solo. no drama.

This. Gfs are overrated. Relationships are a pain.

t. white "girl" with a benis

I'm not at home. I'm real though.

Actually, here. Ignore my arm hair, I didn't bleach it lol

same here only brainlets are stupid enough to give their power away to women and let them control them. this is why bonobos are weak and dumb as shit because they let their women control them.

>another /pol/ bait axiom

Do you like white bois?

not buying it
i wanted to see the fingers

Race is unimportant.
My nails look gross.

That's a big hand.

It's not big. It's just the angle.

If I had my pick, it'd be a confident and well spoken woman with whom I can discuss my academic interests, who looks like and knows it, and who is interested in monogamy.

I'm not certain such a creature exists, so I'm married to a meek artist with no interest in my field of study.

You look kind of fat. There's this light-skinned niggress in class, she's smokin'. Has those tiny joints and is slim, she's shy too. I love shy niggresses.

Why do roasties have to attention whore?
Fuck this thread.

Sage goes in all fields

Go for engineers instead. They like black girls and dudes, trust me, I am one of them.

A girl who looks like pic related, 22yo, studies literature or philosophy (inb4 memes) and wants to be a good mother. Doesn't hurt if she has a status complex a bit and wants to get ahead. I'm just projecting, of course.
I'm fairly good looking, am smart and earn well. I think I can have some standards.