This fad

When will it end?

Other urls found in this thread:

isthmus.com/food-drink/chef-knives-to-go-and-siglinda-are-madisons-japanese-knife-connection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What? Beards? Tattoos?

Physical books?
Never, I hope.

back again to start this fucking thread again, eh bud? still asshurt that it got deleted last time, then when you ban evaded to make a thread about how it got deleted, you got blown the fuck out AGAIN?

We can do this as many times as you want, bud. I dare you. Keep making these threads and see what happens.

glasses?

Aprons?

>nu-male hipster faggots absolutely fuming

you type like the mod who types butthurt replies to stuff you don't like instead of removing

do your job, faggot

(You)

who are you quoting

whom

>meme tattoos
>meme beard
>meme glasses
He reaks of desperation and incompetence

He's a cali-fag

that's a funny way to spell WIDF

isthmus.com/food-drink/chef-knives-to-go-and-siglinda-are-madisons-japanese-knife-connection/

Sharpening knives isn't a fad, faggot.

I don't spend much time in California but do you really think they'd still be following the latest fads from 2010? Seems more like a flyover land thing

Is this food related?

nah, everyone knows food comes from the MRE pack. a knife is for self-defense.

sincerely, /k/

You know you can buy stuff ready chopped right?

I wish these packages came with e-z open sides instead of this confusing clear membrane

what am I supposed to do with this? set it on fire?

I agree, tattoos are one of the most embarrassing things a person can have. I genuinely completely discount a person entirely if they were ever dumb enough to mutilate themselves like they're a 3-ring binder. Pathetic.