Post Veeky Forums pics

Post Veeky Forums pics

That's from Happiness of the Katakuris, isn't it?

is the one on bottom a boy?
it better be a boy

These pictures are the visual equivalent of fast food. A 'heh' is the most they will ever elicit

Thanks for the bump :^)

Very nice.

heh

Bump. I like when people dump cool art in these threads

my favorite from the last thread

could crush your skull with it

is Kafla Beksinsky of literature

*Kafka

What's Veeky Forums about these is you have to figure out why they were saved on my phone

What's he doing?

is that irish spring?

RA RA RASPUTIN

wreckin' shit up

>not a single book
very Veeky Forums indeed

is this a quote from art of the deal or american psycho

kek, it's from the first chapter of The Art of the Deal, are they really that similar? Has BEE ever commented on this? Here's the entire section for context:

>1:45 P.M.Norma sees an opening between calls, and she comes in to ask me about several invitations. Dave Winfield, the New York Yankee outfielder, has asked me to be the chairman of a dinner to benefit his foundation, which fights drug abuse. I’m already chairing two dinners this month, one for United Cerebral Palsy and the other for the Police Athletic League.

>I don’t kid myself about why I’m asked to speak at or chair so many events. It’s not because I’m such a great guy. The reason is that the people who run charities know that I’ve got wealthy friends and can get them to buy tables. I understand the game, and while I don’t like to play it, there is no graceful way out. However, I’ve already hit up my friends twice this month—and there’s only so many times you can ask people to donate $10,000 for a table. I tell Norma to turn Winfield down, with regrets.

>The other invitation is from the Young President’s Organization, asking me to speak at a dinner they’re having. YPO admits businessmen under the age of forty who are chief executives of their companies. I turned forty two months ago, so in their eyes, I guess I now qualify as an elder statesman.

>Norma also asks me about a half dozen party invitations. I say yes to two One is being given by Alice Mason, the real estate broker who has managed to turn herself into a major socialite by getting the hottest people to come to her parties. The other is a reception for two wonderful people, Barbara Walters of ABC and Merv Adelson, the head of Lorimar-Telepictures, who were married a few months ago in California.

>Frankly, I’m not too big on parties, because I can’t stand small talk. Unfortunately, they’re part of doing business, so I find myself going to more than I’d like—and then trying hard to leave early. A few, fortunately, I enjoy. But more often I will accept an invitation many months in advance, thinking the date is so far off that it will never arrive. When it does, I get mad at myself for having accepted in the first place. By then it’s usually too late to pull out.

weeboo

Should I post more of Rulfo's photographies?

comfyyyy

That's all I have for the moment.

Nice dubs Mr. President.

No not really at all

le good taste circlejerk

>tfw you're tasked with organizing that mess

too many chefs

actually kind of impressed by how perfectly those are filled, i feel like any time i've bottled i've either left a lot of room or come dangerously close to overfilling it

oakland pt. 2 in the waiting

If anyone is up I can post my collection

Let's see what you got, faggot

Makes u think

/r/ing the one where the comment progression went like:

She looks sad

It is her job

We must imagine her happy

What's going on here?

Painting by Phil Hale

Now this is just dumb.

"And I call this one 'First Date and the Rape Van Gang'. Not bad, eh?"

These are absolutely mesmerizing

needs to be skinnier for that trap to fool me

then who is?

Fuck off back to /b/, faggot

How strong was he? Like Heihachi strong?

>needs to be skinnier
nuh uh. He's really cute. why do you want twig guys? he's curvy and adorable, he's not even fat.

KEK

CUTE