What's your caloric intake for the day like, and what does a typical meal schedule look like for you, Veeky Forums?

What's your caloric intake for the day like, and what does a typical meal schedule look like for you, Veeky Forums?

>daily intake
between 1200-1800. I try to keep it 20% carbs/sugars, 30% fat, 50% protein
>schedule
I normally have two meals, one in the morning and one at night. If I need a snack I'll eat some radishes or olives.

I'm basically the same as this guy, except I don't get quite as much protein.

I tracked my calories for about a year and it turned out that I eat pretty well just doing what I'm doing, and if I wanted to lose weight I pretty much just needed to cut out more alcohol than I wanted or exercise more than I wanted.

>two meals
>1200 - 1800 calories
Those must be some meals.

Last time I checked I was around 1500, but I've upped my food intake so it should be higher now.

I eat breakfast after waking up and having some coffee, then lunch around noon, then a post-workout snack after my workout, then a salad a bit before dinner, then dinner in the evening.

i only eat when i'm wasted so i'm not sure
maybe 500-1000 not counting alcohol?

Breakfast is normally 2 pan fried eggs, 1/2 of steel cut oats, and two slices of turkey bacon. It's around 700 calories. For dinner I usually make myself some bolognese sauce and have some broccoli or some other vegetable on the side.

Sometimes for a snack I'll slip in a whey powder/almond milk shake, or just snack on some pecans.

My diet consists entirely of a gallon of malt liquor and two gummy vitamins every day.

Enjoy your slow death.

I only take one gummy vitamin a day out of protest because I bought the "one a day" brand and consider it false advertising that a serving size is two gummies.

I also mostly drink vodka.

Sometimes I get up and get some mcnuggets and a large coke. I use ranch and buffalo sauce if that helps

That's pussy shit. My diet is entirely bottom-shelf whiskey, semen directly from the tap, and Vicodin.

Does it help?

Yeh. Sometimes the nugs aren't fresh

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

Oh I'm getting around 350 to 900 calories a day. I'm so fucking hungry. I'm actually from /k/ but I don't go there much any more. Hierarchy of needs and what not.

I had a bowl of instant gravy and grits for food today. I've lost around 63 pounds in 3 months. I was living at a motel and that wasn't so bad cause I could raid the dumpster for pizza crusts but now I'm fucked. Still 500 dollars behind on rent too.

Yay adulthood.

You should kill yourself. Life has been unfair and people have hurt you. You're very brave, user. It's okay for you to let go now

>tfw recognize all pasta from the first few words on any board

I've been here way too long

suck some dick $15 a man, it's free protein

What caused you to become living in such conditions, user?

50% of your calories are protein? Or are you talking about percent of grams of what you eat, with fat being 9cal/g and protein being 4cal/g?

Half of 1800 calories is 900 cal or 225g of protein and you really don't benefit that much over 150, assuming your bodyweight is around 150 lbs judging by your low caloric maintenence.

Even while I'm on a cut I usually go 40/40/20, 40 works fine

anime. ruined my life.

I have no idea. I just get rekt.

I weight 210

Around 3000 I think

Big bowl of porridge, whole milk, generous spoonful of 100% fruit jam
Left over home cooked thai curry and rice, alternatively an all day breakfast down weatherspoons
Flapjack before bouldering in the evening
Some kind of stir fry, pig cheeks or pork belly or similar
Bowl of fruit at work so pick at that during the day

Rarely snack aside from the fruit, just eat big meals, eat fatty meats, eat out often. Feel pretty healthy, bike every day, climb about 7 or 8 hours a week.

Today is a fasting day though so just drinking miso soups.

usually no more than 1600 cals. I used to count macros and had a great balanced diet, now I know I eat too much carbs and not enough protein.