If behavior is partially genetic...

If behavior is partially genetic, why can't certain groups of people be more likely to exhibit certain types of behaviors?

They can and they do

>1488

I've wondered this myself. For example, if African-Americans are supposedly more "aggressive," why don't they end up in jail more than other groups?

wtf

equivalently, if African Americansend up in jail more often than other groups, why aren't they more "aggressive"?

>if African-Americans are supposedly more "aggressive," why don't they end up in jail more than other groups?

they do.
the question is why do they? racism is one answer on the table.

1) No, they don't. Not when you control for other factors, like class, upbringing, etc.
2) No shit racism is why. Imagine being told your whole life you're a dumb thug. Why would you *not* act out on it?

because the genetics predispose, but do not directly dictate one's behaviours.
one could inherit the gene for sociopathy, but unless reared under a certain environment, the gene will not activate that set of behaviour.

>Why would you *not* act out on it?

because you're not actually more aggressive than anyone else and you don't want to be the kind of person who acts like that.

>the question is why do they?
Because they're genetically predisposed to being dumber and more violent and thus more likely to commit more crime. Not hard to understand, the only issue is political correctness gets in the way of objective truth. So many people have been bombarded with "All races are the same" propaganda for so long they refuse to believe that there are more genetic differences between races than just skin color.

>No, they don't. Not when you control for other factors, like class, upbringing, etc.
Citation needed

Beat me to it. The more important question is How is it even possible to question this logic when there is no way around it other than liberal religion?

Really makes you think

Basic behavior is partially genetic.

Complex behavior is a totally social construct.

all behavior is heritable

>Complex behavior is a totally social construct.
Sauce?

You are dumber than me and therefore more likely to commit crime. It's not hard to understand, and it's objectively true.

yes but not in the same way : genetic or culture

thats not what "heritable" means in behavioral genetics...

What does that have to do with OPs statement?

the bad guys won wwii

what did kek mean by this?

The monkey barely aged

Its amazing what a diet of fruits and vegetables does for health and longevity. Fresh meat makes up 2% or less of primates' diet in the wild.

really makes you think why some people claim to be rational scientific thinkers and then proceed to eat meat

>all behavior is heritable
oh right, I guess that's why we all know how to speak the same language from birth onwards

>You are dumber than me
I very much doubt it

>what are phantom memories\past lives

>what are phantom memories
not based on actual experience, buy definition
>past lives
nonexistent

>1) No, they don't. Not when you control for other factors, like class, upbringing, etc.

Sure thing buddy.

>taking the stats from an article highlighting bias in the judicial system
gg kid

those Hispanic numbers though

i find them very interesting

which is?

yeah obviously, just take a look at niggers, arabs and lack of an education

The whole upbringing of black children is awful. Dad leaves, mother teaches kid "WE WUZ KANGS IN SHIET" and the whole family falls apart without a father figure. And this has started fairly recently. I think that super liberal policies are enabling this type of behavior and the mothers are teaching them "Le white people are bad". It's just a vicious cycle that is hard to break.