I bet Veeky Forums is a giant brainlet on this test

I bet Veeky Forums is a giant brainlet on this test
Post results

bbk.ac.uk/psychology/psychologyexperiments/experiments/facememorytest/startup.php

>Your accuracy in the experiment was: 92%

You just want me to look at cute boys for 30 mins.

90%

clever birkbeck MSc student getting us to do their survey. Shouldn't you be spamming FB and annoying your friends instead?

86%. one of the dudes look devilish

53%

Serves me right, I have alredy noticed that I have problems remembering people's names and faces if they're not in my daily social circle, or if they were not part of my childhood.

As an example, last week my cousin's gf waved her hand to me in a public place, and I didn't knew who she was, so i did not wave back. I literally had to deduce who she was, and later confirmed with him. I think twice I almost shook hands with strangers without realizing they were not friends/family.

76%

autism

Fuck off, I have friends. And if I was an autist, where is the extra IQ they promised?

64%

>96%
Turns out if you have a fat fucking face its pretty easy to identify

85%

thought I'd get a better score desu baka senpai

how in the fuck are you getting 90%

Literally had to resort to pressing random buttons in the last 2 sets

35%

What the fuck. So confuse, much need study faces before come to America, white people look same.

Not everything is autism, you dumbass.

face blindness actually is

who wants to beat me?

I got bored at the beginning of the experiment 3 and just pressed random numbers, got 67%

me2

The noisy set is fucking bullshit.

Cool idea but their dataset sucks. Got bored looking at a bunch of white dudes early on and gave up. Also, is it just me or do the front and side angles look like different people for a few of them?

>Your accuracy in the experiment was: 83%

this brings up a very good point. it's been documented that most people find it easier to identify faces of their own race.

I really have no idea on how to interpret this result