What excuses do you have not studying STEM at Stanford?

You value """pure"" math and science. Yet, he is CHANGING the world for the better in areas that MATTER.

What is your excuse for not studying at Stanford and making a difference in this world?

Enjoy your rudin cause no one gives a shit about your proofs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck shallow alto

Go Bears!

not wanting to be surrounded by freaks like him is a good reason

>STEM at an Ivy

top kek, enjoy your job doing "project management" or w/e. might as well have gotten a business degree.

>not knowing Stanford isn't an Ivy

kek at your life

its considered a west coast Ivy

I got an interview in HS, but sperged due to extreme social anxiety.

Now that I'm a confident normie and applying to grad school, there are no PI's in my field that are particularly interesting there and I don't want to be grad student poor in CA.

It's not like Stanford has its own particle accelerator or anything, right? STEM's way better at Shit State University, go turds!

This is kinda like that urban legend about someone who responded to "What is courage?" with "This is" and got accepted

Not hard to get into Stanford when the high school you go to has a 43 million dollar endowment.

Well, he did tweet this on April 1st.

Grinnell is the Harvard of mid-Iowa

I go to a top ten university in the world and I still find time to make a difference in this world through social campaigning, recycling and gardening

What schools are considered as good a school ivies?

Top of my mind:

Berkeley
UNC Chapel Hill
Duke
Stanford
MIT
CMU
Chicago
Michigan
UCLA

Did I miss anything

>BlackLivesMatter
>Making a difference
I, I can't believe someone is this naive...

Vassar

ASU

Black lives matter will not matter in 10 years. Science and mathematical and technological advancements will always be looked at through the scope of time.

Enjoy spending your most energetic years on nothing.

No such thing as a West Coast Ivy. Stanford is Stanford, Ivy League schools are Ivy League schools.

He forgot the headphones

Is ASU a good school? I hear it's actually decent if you can get around the normies and partyfags.

>making a difference in the world

That's all for this episode of Shit Brainlets Say.

U Rochester, Georgia Tech, Wash U St. Louis Emory

ASU has an 83% acceptance rate. Not nearly selective enough.

One day this boy is gonna be as great a man as Mr. Trudeau!
youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk&t=3s

what school is good is entirely dependent on the field and how much support from industry those departments receive.

this is why big name private schools are pretty mediocre for STEM because they are rather generic. nobody is going to beat UMich's nuclear program same as nobody is going to beat Texas A&M for turbomachinery.

>MIT is now pretty mediocre for STEM.
What the fuck are you blathering about, you idiot?