I'm going to eat here soon with my parents as they have coupons

I'm going to eat here soon with my parents as they have coupons

What should I get? I've never been there before

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjvRRozLo1Q&t=28s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Garbage bag of CheddarBay Biscuits. Only thing worth eating there.

just eat the free biscuits they give out.

it's the best thing there.

biscuits

I hear they've got lobster

Now we guess which state OP lives in. My guess is Indiana.

Says they have tacos, can be chicken, fish, shrimp, or lobster

Lobster tacos any good? I'm looking at their menu

good question. I'll just go on over to red lobster's website menu and browse the entrees... hey, wait a second, could you be a marketer by any chance? Have I been played?

I'm serious, I need some help

All of their seafood is pretty garbage desu.

Get some tendies and cheddar bay biscuits.

Whats this like?

heart attack platter.

>Previously frozen
>Battered in a factory
>Comes in a bag
>Fast food tier prep

If you live in a landlocked state and never had fresh seafood in your life you won't be terribly disappointed. Still probably better off getting tendies and biscuits though.

They don't have any tendies

They have fish tendies though

Bump

I'm a server at a Red Lobster.

Don't do tacos, usually mediocre.

Get either one of lobster promos from the new lobster fest. Lover's Dream is usually the most popular, or just better dishes like the Ultimate Feast, Admirals, Lobster shrimp & salmon. Usually all very good quality and they spot check it for back shit

Do americans think this is what fish and chips is supposed to look like?

3/10, you tried

No, this is red lobster not a real restaurant. We have fish and chips as good as yours on the coast where I live.

biscuits are god tier

Ultamite feast.

it's a higher price Long John Silvers

so get the chicken and fish

That's just a name, it doesn't mean anything.

Not bad, but drink a lot of water, it's salty. Nothing compared to the biscuits, but if you eat both, you're gonna be thirsty.

#1: save biscuits
#2: order a dish with shrimp scampi
#3: dip biscuits in shrimp scampi sauce to get three times the butter and garlic
#4: ???????????????
#5: Profit!

All their food is cooked in the microwave just like Applebees.

I've never eaten lobster, is it hard to eat?

I always get the admirals feast
Yes I know the seafood is frozen

Still good tho

up

No, tasteless rubber wrapped in corn flapjacks.
Bottom tier fresh seafood.

The free biscuits are the.best. Everything else there is ridiculously overpriced for the quality. The lobster pizza is okay. If they are having Endless Shrimp, then do that.

I really like their shrimp scampi, you find a similar dishes but it's never quite as good.
if I were you I'd order the shrimp scampi and add a half pound of snow crab legs, avoid eating the side dishes at all costs, they're bland and not worth the space they take up in your stomach. If they have the choose two shrimp deal, order the shrimp scampi and the coconut shrimp. The coconut shrimp comes with some kind of pineapple-y dipping sauce and it's really good overall.

Order the lobster bisque as a starter as well if that appeals to you. It's not overly lobstery, but it's quite bisquey and I really like it as well.

Eat a ton of biscuits.

-t. midwestern parents took me to Red Lobster loads of times as a kid when they wanted to feel rich and fancy

>I'm going to eat here soon

Good luck...

youtube.com/watch?v=EjvRRozLo1Q&t=28s

How nice. For some reason, I've always wanted to try it but never find an occasion for it.

Let us know how it went OP!

I quite like them. They run an admirable operation here. A nice, relaxed casual fish & chips hut without being too cheesy or ghetto.

They sell the mix in most stores, so you don't even have to deal with shit tier seafood.

broke muh knoife

Thats why you turn around and walk out when you see a mass negro gathering anywhere. Do not expect civilization. Its not coming. At best, you will get endless yelling about nothing. If they do mentally age past 8, it reverts the minute there are three or more in the same space.

I've done it many times. I dont care if its obvious. Its my money and I have the experience. If you try to sit me next to them, I will leave. I will probably leave if I even see them. If you set some next to me after I've orderd, I leave. If Ive eaten already, Ill pay, but its the fastest check out you'll ever see. I dont have to apologize for knowing what I know. I go out to relax not to pretend I have no experience and need to relive these things over and over to find that one family of Caesars that are the exception somewhere. Im not ruining my evening trying to sit through another episode of 'lets pretend we dont know what we know and apes can be people too." Aint havin it.

Thats why you turn around and walk out when you see a mass negro gathering anywhere. Do not expect civilization. Its not coming. At best, you will get endless yelling about nothing. If they do mentally age past 8, it reverts the minute there are three or more in the same space.

I've done it many times. I dont care if its obvious. Its my money and I have the experience. If you try to sit me next to them, I will leave. I will probably leave if I even see them. If you set some next to me after I've orderd, I leave. If Ive eaten already, Ill pay, but its the fastest check out you'll ever see. I dont have to apologize for knowing what I know. I go out to relax not to pretend I have no experience and need to relive these things over and over to find that one family of Caesars that are the exception somewhere. Im not ruining my evening trying to sit through another episode of 'lets pretend we dont know what we know and apes can be people too." Aint havin it.

They're actually piss easy to make at home, I mix it all together in the time it takes the oven to preheat and I got it right the first time I tried it.

The only time its ever worth eating there is when they have the endless shrimp for 20$ special. I always just go there and eat 15$ worth of biscuits and 50$ worth of shrimp to piss them right the fuck off and cuck them out of money

Last time I went, crab legs were one of the daily specials. Can't go wrong with crab legs.

Ironically all their good stuff is not seafood. Typically I end up ordering pasta or chicken. The biscuits are great and my bucket list includes eating a hundred of team in one sitting.

ULTIMATE FEAST

they have tendies at every red lobster I've ever been to, but I think they're sysco.

Must be on the kids menu, I can't order from that

Ultimate Feast
it's fucking amazing

When are they bringing back the ultimate fondue?

The food is nothing special. Standard corporate grade food service. The basic bitch of seafood. I usually get some sort of grilled fish with rice pilaf. My brother likes the admiral and the ultimate feast, but he thinks Red Lobster is fancy dinner eating out.

King crab

>but he thinks Red Lobster is fancy dinner eating out

Maybe, but my experience is that once you pass a certain price range, you're just over paying. Creativity and skilled experience in the kitchen deserves higher pay. But paying more doesnt mean youll get it or that someone wont muck it up. The experience should match the price, not equal out over averages and thats tough to pull off above a certain price point. Granted, ambiance matters too, but even that depends on hosting and service.

I appreciate fine dining, but know it can be its own meme. Youve probably been around to know what I mean and could rattle off some memories of places that were all hype. Every city has them. So I dont look down on people enjoying a fine time for less money. Its about the experience in total, I think. I've had bills that were a mere $60 where the experience was pitch perfect and dropped a few hundred at places where I wanted to punch the staff for incompetence.

Mileage varies, I guess. "Fine Dining" and eating out are different but both valuable things. A true market each, both set by demand.

Had this
The skrimps were fine
Fish just tasted like water, like grocery store frozen fish
It did not come with broccoli like in the pic
I got french fries for my side, decent fries, they served it with catsup

>mix in most stores
Which doesn't taste like them at all.

easier than crab legs

Red lobster isn't good or great by any means, but it's not terrible like CK makes it out to be.....it's just very very very mediocre.

I'd never go there by my own choosing, but I want put up a fuss if someone requested for me to go

No you don't.

It can vary.
The one I go to with the family (senile and OCD mean going to the same restaurants on a roster) is run entirely by niggers so it comes to no surprise that everything there is shit. Shit food, shit cleanliness, and shit service.
I went there this Easter and let me tell you how it went.
>walk in
>first sheboon (hostess?) makes unintelligable nigger babble while looking over my shoulder
>"HEYAAL HAYAA DOO DE PO MO BIX NOOD"
>"a-are you talking to me"
>WAYAO GRAMPARENS?
>"yeah, I'm looking for my family"
>AYA RIE DIS WAY
>takes me to the one booth white people were sat at
>I sit down and sheboon waitress asks me what I want to eat after just sitting down
>look at beer selection
>all pisswater
>''I guess I could go for a nine ounce glass of some bottom shelf wine for ten dollars''
>waitresses almost knock each other's shit they were carrying out of their hands. one replies "oh shit I be tweakin'"
>order Cod New Orleans
>could tell it was frozen, somewhat seasoned on the outside but is a thick square of blandness topped with some shitty shrimp/vegetable thing
>baked potato has butter and some bubbly clear liquid that looks like spit inside of it
>I flip it over to taste the potato without the spit, could tell it was probably cooked a day or two ago and reheated in the microwave
>bland veggies and mushrooms
>took forever to get the check
God damn I fucking hate Black Lobster.

>he threw out the secret recipe packet

Most Red Lobster dishes come from a bag anyway. It's probably a negligible difference at best.

kek. You must live in the south.

Nah, these are Chicago niggers

How hard do you think it is to pull off fish and chips?

>cooked in the microwave
They use commercial grade microwaves