Thoughts on Mtn Dew? I've got a two liter of this green slime ass shit

Thoughts on Mtn Dew? I've got a two liter of this green slime ass shit

What do you feel about it? I always thought it was more of a redneck drink for some reason, but I guess I'm gonna drink this since I have it, never did before

I love it.

It's for teens and rednecks.

I used to drink it all the time as a kid, then lost about 20 pounds when I stopped. It's basically sugar flavored sugar water.

It's good I got a 2 liter of it too

Tried mixing it with vodka last night it was surprisingly real gross but I kept drinking it anyway

I actually drank about .75 liters of Popov vodka and I've been nauseous all day

it was always way too fucking sweet for me even when I regularly drunk coke
sprite is slightly better, but they both have nothing on real lemonade or tonic

I'm tasting it now...I have no idea what this flavor is
I really can't place it, I suppose it's vaguely citrus, kind of like how "fruit punch" tastes fruity but not distinctly like any fruit

Also, I can really taste that corn flavor from the corn syrup, woah nelly

It's supposed to be orange flavored

I get it when I get KFC because I find it a good neutraliser for the grease and saltiness.

I wouldn't touch it in any other scenario.

Tennessee bottlers Barney and Ally Hartman developed Mountain Dew as a mixer in the 1940s.[10] Soft drinks were regional in the 1930s, and the Hartmans had difficulty in Knoxville obtaining their preferred soda to mix with liquor, preferably whiskey, so the two men developed their own.[11] Originally a nineteenth-century generic term for whiskey, especially Highland Scotch whiskey,[12] the name was trademarked for the soft drink in 1948

>Thoughts on Mtn Dew

It pairs well with seafood. Especially sushi.

Orange Crush goes well with Tex-Mex. Squirt pairs with Indian or Thai.

I associate it more with teenagers than rednecks.

>not drinking sugar free

Enjoy your rotten teeth
Enjoy your diabetes

>enjoy your rotten teeth and diabetes from something you have drank in over a decade
u wot?

>*haven't

Mixes surprisingly well with whiskey or rum.

Any flavor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>livewire

Surge is objectively the better choice.

Otherwise, the only good Dew you could get that's out there are pretty much Baja Blast and Livewire.

I use to live it and it was one of the only soads i drank. A few years ago i cut back on drinking soda and now i can't stand mountain dew, it's like drinking or syrup.

samefag

Baja Blast is nectar of the gods.

So, what you're saying is that all flavors are better than livewire?

Agreed, voltage is best flavor, though.

I drank it when I was 13. I've mostly eliminated this shit out of my diet completely. I have a coke or pepsi maybe once a month at most.

Your pancreas will thank you

>go to little ceaser
>aquire a 2 liter of the 'dew and a DEEP DISH PEPPERONIOIONI
>eat and drink it all and feel good as hell
>pass out and snooze and wake up and tage a huge shid :D

That was me in high school. I stopped drinking soda for the most part. Except for when I have too much booze. I pick up a big thing of sprite and a burrito before sleep and I wake up hangover free. Flat sprite is wonderful for dehydration.

I don't drink soda anymore but I used to like it. Tried to drink a can awhile back but couldn't finish it, its so goddamn sugary