When the brownies kick in and fuck you up but you already ate a second serving

>when the brownies kick in and fuck you up but you already ate a second serving

FRIEND MARIJUANA LMAO

COMPANION OF MINE HOW THAT CANNABIS AMUSES ME SO SUPERLATIVE LAUGHTER

A bullet.

>Double serving of cum.

>when the internet memes all seem to be written by niggers

They have plenty of free time for some unexplained reason.

A bullet.

MI AMIGO LA MARIHUANA ME HACE REIR INCONTROLABLEMENTE

Marijuana is a wild mexican tobacco. It's not cannabis.

BTDT

Just hang on for the ride, and when you start to panic and think you've eaten too much, remind yourself that you can't overdose on weed, and you'll come down in an hour....or two.

or six

all potheads will be hung on the day of the rope

Hopefully hemp rope for the greatest irony

toppest of keks m8

>for some unexplained reason

Because they don't have jobs except dealing drugs, which is often done from home.

With high levels of employment in the african american community the fact they still find time constantly engage socially online is a testament to their time management skills.

Just ignore the spiders crawling up your pant leg.

>trap house is where the crib is
Fastest way to get robbed and killed

Spot the geek ass narc

Get a job in a bar as a doorman and you might change your opinion about "potheads".

Edibles did nothing for me. I ate like 8 of those Sour Patch ones and after an hour just deciding to drink. Actually, it may have taken long to kick in because that cross fade was pretty sweet while playing Yume Nikki.

Could have gotten a weak batch. The one time I tried edibles was a homemade pot brownie that fucked me up. It wasn't even fun. I felt like I lost control of my body and when I closed my eyes I saw a bunch of weird shit. The panic never ceased until I passed out.

weed lmao

You actually have to cook the THC to an appreciably high temperature and for some amount of time. Lots of people don't know this and just throw some in without worrying about it.

If they're made by somebody who knows what they're doing, though, you get high as fuck.

CHE BOLUDO FASO JSKJSKAJAJSJAKSJAJSJAKSJAKSJSJAJ

nice quads bra that little person on the ground hue hue hue

Drunk people might suck more than high people, but in general alcoholics are still way more interesting than stoners. Dependency in general is a sign of a weak person anyways.

>at friend's house
>he had baked brownies
>offers me one, they're ok but oily
>he's like dude you're gonna eat that much?
>thought it strange since it was a normal size
>later hear that they were very potent pot brownies

At that my friends is how I failed the drug test for the nice job I had just gotten

"Dependency"?

Who's talking about "dependency"? Most people that use alcohol and cannabis aren't dependent, they're just having a good time with friends. You know, fun?

Regardless, drunk people don't just "suck", they're downright dangerous, as alcohol makes a lot of people violent. Weed doesn't.

le frog xd
le pot xp

I was clearly talking about addicts.

>weed "addicts"

iam14andthisisedgy

What is pontificating to strangers on the internet a sign of?

Not him but when a person is spending $200+week on wax/shatter from a dispensary I would consider that an addiction, people that just sit in their rooms all day taking dab after dab coughing up streaks of blood...no good. If you smoke weed you'll know people like this.

>If a person is spending money on a thing they must be addicted.

Calm down, Nancy Reagan

t. someone who just started smoking pot
You're incredibly naive if you think you can't get addicted to weed. The addiction is a lot more mental than physical, though.

t. someone who just started their 4th grade D.A.R.E. class.

>failed the drug test for a job

What's it like living in North Korea, anyway?

IM NOT ADDICTED TO DUDE WEED LMAO I CAN STOP ANY TIME JUST NOT RIGHT NOW YOU KNOW MAYBE LATER WHEN I HAVE A SERIOUS JOB OR SOMETHING DAMN DUDE I REALLY NEED SOME WEED RIGHT NOW HEY YOU KNOW IT ALSO PREVENTS CANCER AND HAS NO NEGLIGBLE EFFECTS ON COGNITIVE FUNCTION

Stay delusional buddy. Go hang out at r/trees. This is coming from someone who smokes pot.

Ready to slay evil Americans at any moment

Psychological dependencies don't count, because there's people that develop those kind of dependencies with practically everything.

I grew my own weed for awhile and smoked daily in the evenings. You know what happened when I ran out? NOTHING.

I drank pretty heavily on a daily basis for awhile, and when I stopped, I had developed a physical dependency on that shit, though minor, that still scared the fuck out of me. Weed NEVER did that.

Fuck off with your ignorance.

Spending over $800 a month is more than some hobby, i've smoked everyday for a few years now and I only spend about $50 a week which is still too much to spend on something that a person can grow themselves.

Hence, why I said mental. Nothing really happens once you stop (though I know people who are unable to eat/sleep and get cold sweats) but your example is also hardly a case of "addiction". I'm talking about people who are never not high, which I know my fair share of.
>fuck off with your ignorance
That's rich coming from a person who thinks their benign case represents the majority.

>That's rich coming from a person who thinks their benign case represents the majority.

It does.

The people that become "addicted" to weed are the same people that can become "addicted" to video games, fast food, soda, television, and any kind of enjoyable bullshit.

There's a reason why so many high school and college age kids USED to smoke weed recreationally, but quit for work or family, and that's because it's a relatively harmless, non-addictive substance. You don't find that with any other substances, including alcohol, nicotine, and even caffeine.

Again, fuck off with your ignorance.

Unless you have a shitload of money to invest in good indoor equipment or are lucky enough to live in a climate to grow it outdoors, good luck growing your own. Learning how to grow indoors on your own without any help or top of the line equipment can take years to get good at it.

Also if requires fuck loads of attention

>Different kinds of lights
>Watering
>How long the lights are on for
>Enough moving air so the stems strengthen
>Hiding the smell
>Curing, disposing of the waste

Fuck me it's like having a kid, only you have to keep it a secret and locked in the basement why would you ever want to do that

>how I failed the drug test for the nice job I had just gotten
LMAO
MAO
AO
O

Just fill a condom up with half apple juice and half water. It is literally that easy, you fucking idiot.

What the fuck are they going to do? Taste it? Fuck no. Run it through some molecular diffusion machine or whatever to see that it is apple juice instead of piss? LMAO fat fucking chance, they don't want to pay for a real drug test, once let alone that.

>can take years to get good at it.
soo... just like cooking then

Dude its true but its still stupid that it happens. Smoking weed being a step in you solving your problems can stop you from solving your problems when you dont have weed, its just conditioning. Also weak ass people do this. If you use weed as a crutch you arent strong enough to make it on your own. You are literally using a dried flower you get a funny hungry feeling from to be a large deciding factor in how you conduct your life.
>your bong is not the magic conch
>it has not spoken
>you are the master of your own destiny
Its not rocket science.

You can follow a simple recipe using basic kitchen tools and still make good tasting food. Like a stir-fry or some shit. There's no equivalent for growing weed indoors.

I once had a random black guy ask me if I had clean piss. I told him no.

I've grown a few plants on my patio in socal, not much hassle, bought some good fox farm soil, some ferts, flushed with distilled water for a week, cured it in glass jars for a month. The weed wasn't "top shelf" stuff but it was good for making cannabutter and bubble hash, I cured what I had for a month, most dispensaries have a lot of uncured crap weed for cheap. Outdoor weed doesn't have the look or bag appeal of indoor, looks darker in color so people think it's crappy but some of it has a good taste if it's cured properly.

They didn't care since it was just weed and I explained the situation. Still awkward though.

>when the gummy bear kicks in and your glue'd to the bed

damn dawg

>There's no equivalent for growing weed indoors.
put seeds in dirt. water it. wait.

>go on reddit
>say whatever you want about marijuana so long as it isn't 100% in favour of legalizing it in all forms and for driving
>50 guaranteed you's

Liberals are so addicted to it it's all they can think about.