ITT: redpilled writers

ITT: redpilled writers

Me. I hate all women and minorities

No, it's me. I hate women, minorities, people who aren't neo-pagan and whites (to use the term loosely) who aren't Aspergs or don't have strong Neanderthalic heritage (although the two are synonymous)

I really wish we'd stop saying redpilled, bc it makes me think of Morpheus... Laurence (((Fishburne))).
The only time I wanna think of (((coons))) is when I finally let go of my repressed sexuality and watch BLACKED.

Redpilled guy here. As redpilled I strongly advise you to not look up the new BLACKED scene with Kendra Sunderland. Amazingly degenerate

Praise Kek

Liza Del Sierra needs to get on there. Also Pound didn't write anything worth his salt after snapping and turning fascist.

Ebin XD

I despise women, and loathe negroes. And I am brown. I hate whites too, but you need to be open towards them if you want to prosper and stuff.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Non-meme answer: Rene Guenon

hello rëddit

I saw your shit meme post on pol the other day you fag

Not my meme, friend.

as a redpilled blond beast with DRD4 7r I strongly advise against secretly nursing a complex feet-chastity-cuckold-blacked fetish

nietzsche duh

So that's what it feels like to witness the birth of a new meme...

It's annoying though. The dude was just making fun of the post he was responding to, which said the alt-right was counter-culture.
>oh shit they're making fun of my beliefs
>better call 'em Reddit
Ironically Reddit's /pol/ as fuck (more accurately, /pol/'s Reddit as fuck).

>dude was just making fun
no he wasn't. he shilled his /pol/itical views throughout the thread and this was the point where it got completely ridiculous.

>Ironically Reddit's /pol/ as fuck (more accurately, /pol/'s Reddit as fuck).
False equivalency.

>my beliefs
I'm not a /pol/tard, it's just that the reaction in this thread is very reddit-esque

I am absolutely astonished that no one has posted Comrade Marx or Engels. When will you classcuks develop some class consciousness? The revolution is coming whether the bourgeoisie like it or not, the workers of the world WILL unite!

Wrong. That was the only post of that style (because it was hyperbolic.
Wrong and not an argument.
It isn't Reddit at all. Reddit would be more passive-aggressive, and would be making fun of people as if it was some kind of subculture-war to be won or lost, and not a joke.

See this ? This is Reddit. He's making fun of Marxists by just blandly repeating their common points (but this time it's hilarious because he's really on our side!!!).

>Wrong and not an argument.
I was replying to a non-argumentative accusation.

>This is Reddit. He's making fun of Marxists by just blandly repeating their common points (but this time it's hilarious because he's really on our side!!!).
You are seriously blinded by your hypocrisy and double-think.

stop browsing reddit

>I-I'm really not a /pol/ack!
>Just please don't make fun of /pol/.
>Marx is fine tho
Yeah, I've got the doublethink alright.

The opening posts are exaggerating red pill ideology in an absurd manner. is just repeating them, because aren't they so silly?

>inb4 autism
I'm too autistic. Veeky Forums doesn't provide enough content.

>I-I'm really not a /pol/ack!
>Just please don't make fun of /pol/.
Dickhead I'm not this guy Coming back to this Pic related as to why it's false equivalency.

Can't say the same about /leftypol/ though.

That's not what I said you dongle. Have you been on Reddit? Reddit is literally /pol/ in terms of ideology. They're not "the left-wing equivalent"; they're just /pol/, on Reddit.

>Can't say the same about /leftypol/ though.
Muh doublethink

The people least capable of making fun of themselves are 'redpillers'. Huge persecution complex and victim mentality

Only because they genuinely used to be counter-culture a few years ago. In time the counterjerk (whatever form it takes) will develop its own unstoppable persecution complex, and the will of Hegel will be fulfilled.

Stop ruining the thread, you arseholes. Why are leftwingers always such bullies?

>implying you can't be a right winger and make fun of /pol/

I mean, look at the pizza conspiracy thing. If that's not enough reason to want them all dead then I don't quite know what.

Blondes are disgusting. Your recessive genes are a mutation.

>Huge persecution complex and victim mentality
A person who bases literally his _entire_ identity on 'victimhood', 'safe spaces' and 'privilege' complains about persecution complexes?? Holy mother of God, talk about projection!

How are your 30 pieces of silver? Enough to make you sleep soundly at night?

that post is horrible but the replies are worse
reminder never to take a "muso's" opinion seriously

Epin

Any decent Mishima or De Maistre (fuck, even Randian) zealot's gonna laugh in shame at the state of /pol/.
I unironically thought you were talking about redpillers at first.
Yeah, that's right, make fun of the dude who saw an opportunity to kill a kike and took it.

Fuck you faggot your reply a shit.

>Reddit is literally /pol/ in terms of ideology.
The majority of reddit are race realist third positioners?

>They're not "the left-wing equivalent"; they're just /pol/, on Reddit.
Again with the forced false equivalency. Reddit shuts down "hate speech", the majority of users are liberal, and they have a few Marxist sympathisers.

>everyone that disagree with me has a victim complex
Tips fedora

>le triggered Nazi man

>muh Nazi

Are you fucking stupid? Reddit is fucking progressive to a very high degree. I would know; I've been banned 3 or 4 times now.

T R I G G E R E D

But pizzagate is real desu

>L-look I told him he was triggered!

T R I G G E R E D

>being this ass-shattered

This isn't your safespace, darling

>samefagging this hard
>being triggered this hard that he has to project it other people
sad!

T R I G G E R E D

Ezra Pound got literally cucked

Has meme magic made old /b/'s "cheese pizza" meme real?

She did it because he openly cucked her.

Wow this thread tho
come on user

>named Ezra
>hated Jews
What'd he mean by this

>who aren't Aspergs or don't have strong Neanderthalic heritage (although the two are synonymous)
lol'd at this post