Singlehandedly responsible for chain restaurants still existing

>singlehandedly responsible for chain restaurants still existing
>singlehandedly responsible for pesticides, additives, hormones, and drugs being sprayed or injected in food because their good ol' christian governors and senators all say its okay
>singlehandedly responsible for the existence of high fructose corn syrup and corn subsidization
>singlehandedly responsible for Big Food like Kraft staying in business

ladies and gentlemen: what the fuck went wrong?

>Bits of america trying to blame other bits of america
No, it's all trash

It started right about the time Columbus was rescued by the only non-cannibal tribe in the region and it's all downhill from there.

>Single handedly responsible for food

>including the South in Flyovers
I mean it's bad, but not Flyover bad.

Lack of quality education for 5 decades.

Religion and a rejection of science and logic.

2nd amendment rights being more important than the idea of not being poisoned by a toothless FDA, USDA, and EPA.

Corporate media pushing these agendas and not covering the stories they should be covering.

Corporate America profiting from all of the above.

Corporate America feeding politicians billions of dollars to keep the status quo because it works well for the corporations.

This is what a corporate oligarchy looks like. Some areas and people in the country end up well off, the others, in the "lesser districts" just end up as slave labor, lucky to have their Taco Bell at the end of the day.

I specifically take offense at Georgia being included, because we have one of the largest airports in the world and hosted the olympics - which sort of makes Atlanta a world class city. Not many other cities/states in the US can make the same claim.

But I don't fight with people on here anymore about it because they aren't going to listen and it makes the map more contiruous to include Georgia because if not Florida ends up hanging out by itself and that just looks weird. AND you HAVE TO INCLUDE FLORIDA because Florida is the most disgusting shit hole in the entire fucking country.

Cali is the top food producer in the country.

>muh airports

Gotta stop and refuel somewhere, flyover friend.

>not flyover bad
Yeah, worse.

Florida is better than Georgia

'MERICA!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

Secede then.

Florida is so bad that it is flyaround instead of flyover.

Gotta stop somewhere for the Olympics right? How many Summer Olympics has your state hosted?

>But I don't fight with people on here anymore about it because they aren't going to listen

>I'm not going to listen.

Yup.

I feel sorry for Canada, they have to share a border with you retards.

Also don't forget
>>singlehandedly responsible for this idiot being in the white house

Yeah the "flyover" parts of cali.
Lets be real here, the only reason cali isn't flyover is because of the bay area and LA.

>McDonalds was founded in California and is the state with the most of them.
What now coastshitters?

>same amount of Republican voters vote in 2016 as 2008
>12 million fewer democratic voters vote in 2016 than 2008
>Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida go red
>this is all flyover fault
My man

>mfw a coastcuck gets buttmad near me

Oh look, it's this thread again.

>mfw Flies actually think they're people

>new orleans
>flyover

this city is absolutely fucking ruined with how many braindead tourists are flooding the place and with how many movies they film here. definitely not flyover.

>what the fuck went wrong?

Not gassing the leftist scum and shitskin foreigners that inhabit every major coastal city.

>COMMIEFORNIA IS A SHITHO-

>CALIFORNIA IS A LEFTIST DISASTER IT'S LITERALLY THE SHITTIEST PLACE ON EAR-

A glorified strip mall that still looks hellish even with ideal lighting and aerial photography.

Socal was a mistake.

probably also responsible for the demise of Altoids Sours, fuck those uncivilized assholes